Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 8 - 22. ADAC Bilstein Supersprint - Nürburgring [Dec 18th]

Go down 
+16
Oyvind Andersen
Matthias Weber
Steve Parker
Alberto Ibañez
Jukka Närhi
Richard Coxon
Honza Mild
Victor Alcocer
Dave Miller
Raymond Riddall
Bruno Chacon
David Sabre
Jacob Fredriksson
Juha Bos
Jason White
Jonatan Acerclinth
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

Round 8 - 22. ADAC Bilstein Supersprint - Nürburgring [Dec 18th]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - 22. ADAC Bilstein Supersprint - Nürburgring [Dec 18th]    Round 8 - 22. ADAC Bilstein Supersprint - Nürburgring [Dec 18th]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2019 - 22:56

Car felt great, perhaps they don't put a Micra-Engine in that car next season.

Fight at the front looked nice, but not clearly see it, even with binoculars lol!

There could have been more fun in this season, if i've chosen another car. But i'm no guy to swap a thing that easily.

Thanks anyway for organizing everything! i know what amount of work yoou guys put in there. :top:

Merry Christmas to all / happy Winter solstice for all the guys who don't "belive" :biggrin:

See you next year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

Round 8 - 22. ADAC Bilstein Supersprint - Nürburgring [Dec 18th]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - 22. ADAC Bilstein Supersprint - Nürburgring [Dec 18th]    Round 8 - 22. ADAC Bilstein Supersprint - Nürburgring [Dec 18th]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2019 - 23:49

Thank you all that joined us over the season!

I managed to work out the collisions and the 2 wheel hops a bit better, so stay tuned for next year's champ in ISO! :drink:
Back to top Go down
Juha Bos
Racing Legend
Juha Bos

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2016-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - 22. ADAC Bilstein Supersprint - Nürburgring [Dec 18th]    Round 8 - 22. ADAC Bilstein Supersprint - Nürburgring [Dec 18th]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec 2019 - 13:31

Thanks to everyone who was part of this STW season!

My season was a bit of a letdown. The car was very good but I never fulfilled its potential. The closest I got to a win was fighting for the lead at Zolder, but it all went downhill after that. Retiring from 4 of the 8 feature races and in 3 sprints certainly wasn't what I'd hoped for, and in most cases it was my own doing.

For people wanting to race Supertourers next year, there'll be a series running at ISO with the 1997 Australian Championship. For those prefering the older variety, HSO has a 1971 BSCC in store. See you on track somewhere in 2020!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rallyfoto.be
Anders Nilsson
Club Driver
Anders Nilsson

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - 22. ADAC Bilstein Supersprint - Nürburgring [Dec 18th]    Round 8 - 22. ADAC Bilstein Supersprint - Nürburgring [Dec 18th]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec 2019 - 14:49

Thanks for this season and grats to Jonatan Very Happy .

Sry for missing last round and failing to give notice :doh: Irl been abit upside down.
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - 22. ADAC Bilstein Supersprint - Nürburgring [Dec 18th]    Round 8 - 22. ADAC Bilstein Supersprint - Nürburgring [Dec 18th]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Dec 2019 - 16:26

Been a fun season with these cars,grats to Jonatan :first: ,had good 2 races at nurburgring only trouble was towards end of race 2 my knee got very stiff and could not brake properly so missed the last chicane 3 times in last 4 laps lol :urgence: thanks to all the organisors :top: :clap:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - 22. ADAC Bilstein Supersprint - Nürburgring [Dec 18th]    Round 8 - 22. ADAC Bilstein Supersprint - Nürburgring [Dec 18th]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 8 - 22. ADAC Bilstein Supersprint - Nürburgring [Dec 18th]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2