Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

apologize to HSO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oyvind Andersen
Club Driver
Oyvind Andersen

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2016-05-05

apologize to HSO Empty
PostSubject: apologize to HSO   apologize to HSO Icon_minitimeSat 27 Apr 2019 - 10:14

I would like to apologize to HSO and others involved in Brands Hatch, my driving there was far beyond the limit, and I am very sorry about that.

That said, I would also like to say that I have been involved in some events that have gone beyond me, but silly as I am, I have not cared about and made a protest on it, when I think it is a boring thing . In a few cases, I have been hit behind in qualifying faster Factory cars, and I have seen episodes between other drivers who have not been protested. I think there has been a lot of aggressive driving by many drivers in this series this time, including myself, this is an issue we all have to do something about, and show each other more respect on the track. And if we are cursed at another driver, then he and the management send a PM, it's not cozy and be hanged openly on a forum, it doesn't help much. I consider and give me in this series after this, but if I come back I will at least do my best and run in a respectable way and crawl such events like this, good luck to everyone at Silverstone, so maybe we are seen at Knockhill.
Sorry my english, transelate

Greeting an old tired man.
Back to top Go down
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

apologize to HSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: apologize to HSO   apologize to HSO Icon_minitimeSat 27 Apr 2019 - 12:17

In behalf of the other HSO Admins, i wish you stick around and indeed are back in the next even. You said it right that some people have been really over agressive, and it's hard to keep track of the whole field, so we urge you and others to at least point out those cases, so we can raise the bar for everyone, and avoid such situations.

That said, thank you Oyvind, and please, don't think we think bad of you in any personal way, we apreciate you and everybody else running with us :chinois:
Back to top Go down
Robert Thurman
Rookie

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-03-13

apologize to HSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: apologize to HSO   apologize to HSO Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2019 - 19:23

It would appear this is a realistic simulation of a BTCC season. : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

apologize to HSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: apologize to HSO   apologize to HSO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apologize to HSO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: Archives :: Archives :: 2019 :: 1996 BTCC-
Jump to: