Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]

Go down 
+31
Yves Plaçais
Gerardo Magnano
Richard Coxon
Alberto Ibañez
Raul Jereb
Cezariusz Czlapinski
Mick Chapman
Michael Griffiths
Dave Miller
Jacob Fredriksson
Alberto Iquino
Brian Janik
Thiago Canola
Gabriel Sterr
Bruno Chacon
John Cook
Gérard Ryon
François Remmen
Raymond Riddall
Grant Riddall
Steve Parker
Jan Kowalski
Petr Hlavac
John Thim
David Jaques
Timo Vermeersch
Jason Whited
David Sabre
Pascal Mikula
Lukáš Vydra
Juha Bos
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 17:37

Richard Wilks wrote:
Are you running some sort of overclocking? I had that problem in the past with a too much overclocked CPU.
No, I'm not. But I'm running the game in windowed borderless mode because I wanted to get it to be captured by my OBS.
[EDIT: the game now crashes even with no mods enabled and in fullscreen mode.. wtf??]
But it's not a mod problem. Every single series crashes the game now, even vanilla series like F_Vintage.

Now, which config file ACTUALLY controls the game? The one in the root folder or in the documents folder?
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 18:09

When I got crashes like that in rFactor I made a backup of my player profile and started it without any profile, the game booted well and created a new one from scratch. Try that first of all, back up both files and start the game and see what happens. Also try running again the config utility to set screen res etc and select no AA, no extras, just the bare game graphics.
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 18:28

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
When I got crashes like that in rFactor I made a backup of my player profile and started it without any profile, the game booted well and created a new one from scratch. Try that first of all, back up both files and start the game and see what happens. Also try running again the config utility to set screen res etc and select no AA, no extras, just the bare game graphics.
I did. Also ran verification and somehow ~100 files were missing AGAIN. 
Also, for some reason there's two config files! If I start the config program through steam of the exe itself, it redirects to the config file in Documents\Automobilista. But when I start up the game, it wants to create a config in the root folder. What's about that? 

Also the profile deletion thing didn't work.

But I seem to have found the issue.
One of my controllers were in DirectInput mode and therefore my controller profiles got all messed up. May that have caused the crashes? (I now put it in xInput mode and at least vanilla series work now..)
Back to top Go down
Brian Janik
Experienced Driver

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 18:52

Jonatan Acerclinth wrote:
If Brian can't make it I'll be around to drive, slept for 13 hours, hence I didn't see it last night Sleep

I'm back Jonatan. :conduit:
But your call, since I kind of withdrew. What a Face

I'm excited to get my rusty ass back in the seat, but if you want to drive np, it's cool!! :top:
In the meantime I'll join server...
Back to top Go down
Brian Janik
Experienced Driver

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 18:55

Pascal Mikula wrote:

One of my controllers were in DirectInput mode and therefore my controller profiles got all messed up. May that have caused the crashes? (I now put it in xInput mode and at least vanilla series work now..)

That's wacked! But, Good to know for future reference.
And glad you figured it out
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 18:56

Pascal Mikula wrote:
Alberto Ibañez wrote:
I did. Also ran verification and somehow ~100 files were missing AGAIN. 
Also, for some reason there's two config files! If I start the config program through steam of the exe itself, it redirects to the config file in Documents\Automobilista. But when I start up the game, it wants to create a config in the root folder. What's about that? 

Also the profile deletion thing didn't work.

At this point I'd advice to delete the whole thing and do a clean reinstall from Steam. Then disable all mods except the reiza99 (All cars, all mods) by backing up elsewhere the SRS files, and install the Procar mod.
Back to top Go down
Juha Bos
Racing Legend
Juha Bos

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2016-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 19:10

The server is set for today's race.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rallyfoto.be
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 20:55

Question
Why am I stuck in 19th qualifying place ?
Question
Back to top Go down
David Jaques
Pro Driver
David Jaques

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 20:57

David Sabre wrote:
Question
Why am I stuck in 19th qualifying place ?
Question

it doesnt seem to be counting my laps either. done a couple clean 107s and still in 23rd. also, pings seem to be 500+ for everyone

Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 20:57

It seems the server is having lag, I am not sure what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 21:03

I'm out. Can't control this car no matter what. Undrivable. Feels like I'm going to wreck someone if I continue, and besides, I'm way too pissed off now. 
"Don't hit the curbs" - Well I am not hitting them with half a tire even and it suddenly throws my car into the damn air so how is that my fault!

Not sure if I want to keep my ride but I'll see.  Rage
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 21:09

WE ARE HAVING LAG ISSUES 

we will be restarting the server as it might be autoupdating or something like that. Sorry for the delay I will let you know here when it is back online.
Back to top Go down
Brian Janik
Experienced Driver

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 21:15

Did a 2:06.931 on last Flyer Which is not listed on LiveRacers ( I remember & confirmed in my CCH file.)
John Thim then beat that w/seconds remaining to go back to 3rd by .276? Also not listed...

Last edited by Brian Janik on Sun 24 Mar 2019 - 21:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gérard Ryon
Pro Driver
Gérard Ryon

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 21:16

Error of place, I must be behind Timo: 13 th (2 10 033) me, 14th (2 10 050)
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 21:17

Pascal Mikula wrote:
I'm out. Can't control this car no matter what. Undrivable. Feels like I'm going to wreck someone if I continue, and besides, I'm way too pissed off now. 
"Don't hit the curbs" - Well I am not hitting them with half a tire even and it suddenly throws my car into the damn air so how is that my fault!

Pascal, Im having rather conservative but stabile setup, Id share it, if it can help you in any way...
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 21:19

Raul Jereb wrote:
Pascal Mikula wrote:

Pascal, Im having rather conservative but stabile setup, Id share it, if it can help you in any way...

Thank you for the offer but I'm not going to drive tonight. As I said, it turned out I'm not fit for this car/track combo in any way.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 21:20

Sorry guys but not all laps were recorded. We will be reconstructing the grid as much as we can.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 21:22

Remmen did you score a quicker time?
Back to top Go down
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 21:22

Pascal Mikula wrote:

Thank you for the offer but I'm not going to drive tonight. As I said, it turned out I'm not fit for this car/track combo in any way.

Come on, I just came home wasted after playing curling for three days, driving 240km back home, with no practice whatsoever, no setup, but I'll strill give it a try Wink

Last edited by Petr Hlavac on Sun 24 Mar 2019 - 21:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sterr
Club Driver
Gabriel Sterr

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2018-01-03

Screenshots I made of the times. Hope this helps:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1693144427
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1693143109
Back to top Go down
Lukáš Vydra
Experienced Driver
Lukáš Vydra

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2018-10-29

Damnit. First time my lap time improvement actually matters and server can't recognize it. Rage

Don't worry, of course I know it's not fault of any HSO admin or driver.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 21:23

SERVER IS UP AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Jacob Fredriksson
Racing Legend
Jacob Fredriksson

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 21:30

Hardware and connection issues. It's getting too late for me to race 22 laps now. Sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 21:41

WE ARE GOING TO RACE ANOTHER DAY, STAY TUNED NEXT DAYS IN THE FORUM.

MEANWHILE, WE WILL BE OPENING THE GROUP C ENTRY LIST IN SOME MINUTES. 
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 21:43

AT 22.00 THE GOLD STAR ENTRY LIST WILL OPEN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]    Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]   - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 6 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [POSTPONED]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next