Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th]

Go down 
+29
John Thim
Gabriel Sterr
Petr Hlavac
Raul Jereb
Dave Miller
Rhys Gardiner
David Jaques
Yves Plaçais
Gérard Ryon
Cezariusz Czlapinski
John Cook
Adam Hackman
Thiago Canola
Raymond Riddall
Timo Vermeersch
Steve Parker
Mick Chapman
Jonatan Acerclinth
François Remmen
David Jundt
Jacob Fredriksson
Bruno Chacon
Jason Whited
Alberto Ibañez
David Sabre
Grant Riddall
Lukáš Vydra
Austin Johnson
Juha Bos
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2019 - 23:51

Results are up. The positions and points are correct but the race time isn't, it's the best i could do in the scenario we had.

Again sorry for the issues. We will learn from this and move on.
Back to top Go down
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2019 - 23:52

again another disco
from start p 26l to p19 in 1 lap , well who did that else at Donighton:D
that was the only fun i had yes 1 LAP! I got punted and topped upside down, last postion , then the disco

despite all the efford the admins put in for another season i realy loosing the motivation of all this
this bug fest so called AMS , disco's bugged tracks and cars , considering after a new reinstallment , 1 last try to solve the disco's of not im about to erase this bugfest of my HD and pray HSO will come back to rfactor for 1958, Historix well the good old stuff!
Back to top Go down
Lukáš Vydra
Experienced Driver
Lukáš Vydra

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2018-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2019 - 12:39

I was always fan of these tables and made these in two former leagues. So why not here too Smile
Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 O6sl
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2019 - 12:45

We are going over the issues and finding the cause, so please if appliable answer this:

1) Did you get warnings related to track cutting?
2) If you did, were they correct or did you get them when not even touching the kerbs? Please note that the game is quite sensitive, so if you put a wheel in the kerb/grass you might get a warning. That does not count for us as bug, it's how the game rules it so you have to get used to it.
3) Did you get a penalty or DQ for repeated cutting?

The blue flags problem has been identified and solved, so we only need info regarding anything anomalous in the track cutting. If you did not perceive anything strange in that area, no need to report.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Lukáš Vydra
Experienced Driver
Lukáš Vydra

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2019 - 12:49

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
We are going over the issues and finding the cause, so please if appliable answer this:
1) Just in practice, appeared after some Alt+Tabing and were solved after proper game restart.
2) Like you said, I was getting them when I wasn't even touching the kerb.
3) Any penalty, probably I've moved aside soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Fredriksson
Racing Legend
Jacob Fredriksson

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2019 - 13:46

One of these races that don't look dramatic on paper, but was a very tough journey. Qualified 5th, lost a position at the start, finished 6th. Never even had a chance of retaking the position I lost, but that was because me, Jaques and Jundt were so closely matched I never got within striking distance! My two final laps were my two fastest laps, but it was too little too late. Had fun though.

See you all at AVUS!
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2019 - 13:57

François Remmen wrote:
I got punted and topped upside down

Francois, I think I was the one who lounched you into acrobatic, I will check the replay. Im very sorry, but to be honest, I had nowhere to go, and I wasnt even too fast, you just startet to cut the turn like there was no one there.. I did not expect that at all!!

My appologies again if any move from my side was bad..
Back to top Go down
Thiago Canola
Experienced Driver
Thiago Canola

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2017-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2019 - 18:24

Qualify
I was surprised getting the pole position, I was expecting Grant and Austin going faster but for some reason they didn't put the lap together. (traffic, mistake)

Race
Did a good start, missed the 2nd gear! My smooth mode doesn't work very well early in the race and Grant started to push me. I didn't put too much of a fight at this point, first race of the season, thing still could happen throughout the race. Stayed in second, Austin pushing as well, but he made a mistake and I could breath and relax during the rest of the race.

Great win to Grant and good podium for BS scratch team.

Thank Jason and Alberto for the broadcast!

See you in Monaco. (will miss Avus)
Back to top Go down
Bruno Chacon
Experienced Driver
Bruno Chacon

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2019 - 0:39

Alberto Ibañez wrote:

2) If you did, were they correct or did you get them when not even touching the kerbs? Please note that the game is quite sensitive, so if you put a wheel in the kerb/grass you might get a warning. That does not count for us as bug, it's how the game rules it so you have to get used to it.

The blue flags problem has been identified and solved, so we only need info regarding anything anomalous in the track cutting. If you did not perceive anything strange in that area, no need to report.

Thanks

Watching the broadcast of the race, I was surprised to see my name appear several times receiving a penalty of the game. For me it did not appear once and as I was correct throughout the race, with no cut track for me, imagine my surprise to see it in the broadcast of the race.
I did get some blue flags without having any cars behind me. Every time a faster car came behind me, I made a point of opening the way safely and in no time the game called me a threat of penalty because of that.
Actually, this race was very strange in that sense. I was surprised with PING above 300 in many competitors and in the broadcast I noticed that this high PING also happened with competitors located in europe, which is rare and very common in competitors located in the americas.
Back to top Go down
David Jaques
Pro Driver
David Jaques

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2019 - 4:29

Alberto Ibañez wrote:

1) No.  I was trying to be respectful to the limits, but at least once i was out of shape at the chicane that i thought should be a warning
2) not during the race, but after the srs update, when i first joined it was giving me cut tracks everywhere, even when i was no where near the edge of the track.  i closed the game and restarted, and seemed to be normal after that
3) No penalty or DQ for cutting (but constant warnings for blue flags, but you already have that sorted)
Back to top Go down
Bruno Chacon
Experienced Driver
Bruno Chacon

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2019 - 13:17

Despite all these bugs in Automobilista, it is the most real simulator I know. I spent the holidays of the HSO testing the Assetto Corsa and despite having better graphics, the physics of the cars is very poor, the drivability and sensations that cars pass are light years behind the physics of the Automobilista.
I believe that we want the greatest possible reality and development companies are very much in duty in these important issues for us.
Back to top Go down
Timo Vermeersch
Racing Legend
Timo Vermeersch

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019 - 19:40

Report on the first Procar-race is up HERE.

The angle has changed from the one used for F1 1971 and Can-Am 1971. Hope you like it.

Pics will be added after I have added some pics to the Glen-report.

Timo
Back to top Go down
Lukáš Vydra
Experienced Driver
Lukáš Vydra

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019 - 19:45

Great stuff, Timo! :top:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019 - 19:48

Why are the cars constantly titling left or right in the broadcast replay? Looks very silly.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019 - 19:53

It's a multiplayer issue, when on track you did not see the other cars doing that, only in the broadcast.
Back to top Go down
Timo Vermeersch
Racing Legend
Timo Vermeersch

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2019 - 23:16

Pics added to report now.

Teaser:

Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 NWdkbArgBIRyrErmNGV6PIOwfNMxvpKdwx3RpOndYTcPkAQHa7N_3VFelv1Z9O_M1wotKsm66DJtKaWM2pU8e7Fna_ZZcKBUuGTuguJ5I3Q1mTQVq0Jj-jQiwiwsXPsVJjdH8J8cczYXKo1SdayXu2J1-CL7OiLvJP1KXI7od_TFWrjmHR-MRquNaVcq-RX6lioEmK1F7gJZDatM9QYBErT_-DZALzwjXr1Bk-nvrQ9swlQv8kJ5wf-gQLFuzSvlxxtByG2jv6AbFz_YtkdhnaSGi5acon5Jd3ZotOHt5GJCb7tgW8cEmIC-_3ha7hA_0t-ZhqUle7tepp7cg4YfZwjjD9QVHm6sMgLFe_XUqc_cjE_-4cZ_2JgSpKmSQCqbISkEd33EQtywk-yD0KFad5egWyZVhKaaVnMyrjjsWyf3dy8s83KBHFJIb8spBroJ9XegP2_njYf7TRh0HMOM5y36H_xrkrnpO4erYvwOmE_tcCHYDG6CQCLtcZgzCBTLrGPVyB2m0fD1J2xpzqhEwGWY5Y7IJXKmsIB1QQzrqeq9-66ZvjbrJwfh3hJAvzzuwiSe6G6M8XdyiyJnH-8hE2lrgXariE1Yfi0kfx_bd1n6rcBEqWIeikhlqbuOi7Fc8024VHXJgXyZFL43EQ=w1211-h626-no

Timo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - International Procar Meeting [Jan 13th]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5