Historic Simracing Organisation


 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 

 Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bruno Chacon
Experienced Driver
Bruno Chacon

Number of posts : 404
Age : 60
Location : Brazil
Registration date : 2017-03-08

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2018 - 17:13

:conduit:
Back to top Go down
Dave Miller
Experienced Driver
Dave Miller

Number of posts : 301
Location : England
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2018 - 18:28

:conduit:
Back to top Go down
Online
David Jaques
Pro Driver
David Jaques

Number of posts : 512
Age : 39
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2013-03-28

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2018 - 21:30

:conduit:

_________________
Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 587
Back to top Go down
Adam Hackman
Club Driver
Adam Hackman

Number of posts : 128
Age : 35
Location : Indianapolis, Indiana USA
Registration date : 2015-12-11

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2018 - 1:13

:conduit:

_________________
Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 825
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Age : 27
Location : Gräv, Sweden
Registration date : 2012-12-10

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2018 - 15:18

Broadcast for the event can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSZ7bJquWtQ


Best of luck to everyone :drink:

_________________
Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 539

2019 | 1996 British Touring Car Championship :second: | Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 St_btcc96_03
2019 | 1995 Super Tourenwagen Cup  :first: | Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 St_stw95_22

If you are scared entering a corner, you are pushing to hard,
if you are bored entering a corner, you aren't pushing enough,
if you hit it perfectly, it will be better than love
Back to top Go down
Mark Craggs
Club Driver


Number of posts : 57
Age : 47
Location : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2018-06-10

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2018 - 23:34

Thanks Jonatan, look forward to watching it.
Back to top Go down
Bruno Chacon
Experienced Driver
Bruno Chacon

Number of posts : 404
Age : 60
Location : Brazil
Registration date : 2017-03-08

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2018 - 12:55

I can change to #38 BRM P167?
If yes, give me the #38 BRM P167.
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Age : 43
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2018 - 17:19

Bruno Chacon wrote:
I can change to #38 BRM P167?
If yes, give me the #38 BRM P167.

No

Quote :
full-time drivers already confirmed for a particular race cannot abandon their full-time ride for a car that suddenly becomes available after the fact.

_________________
Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Ik0uEqBjC0LKiLMueGfA
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Convidado
Guest



Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2018 - 23:06

PIT-IN
Back to top Go down
Brian Janik
Experienced Driver


Number of posts : 449
Age : 119
Location : Detroit, MI
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2018 - 4:22

:conduit:

_________________
Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 678
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Age : 43
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2018 - 15:39

The #88 is free for this race.

_________________
Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Ik0uEqBjC0LKiLMueGfA
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Age : 46
Location : Rijeka, Croatia
Registration date : 2013-05-28

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2018 - 11:09

It could be tight with fuel...

_________________
And Function
Function is the key
- Fugazi
Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 685
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 1971
Age : 60
Location : England uk
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2018 - 12:30

i am getting a 65_river_canam.tdf mismatch,have re-downloaded the track,deleted old riverside tracks re-installed etc etc,but still getting the mismatch.

_________________


Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 16
Back to top Go down
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

Number of posts : 581
Age : 35
Location : Virginia, USA
Registration date : 2017-03-08

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2018 - 13:01

Steve Parker wrote:
i am getting a 65_river_canam.tdf mismatch,have re-downloaded the track,deleted old riverside tracks re-installed etc etc,but still getting the mismatch.

Did you delete the HAT file in user data > logs > HAT?
Sometimes that can cause issues when you've deleted a track and re-added a similar/same track.

It was working and suddenly not working?

I didn't get on for this one until last night, but had no issues. Did not change anything since the pre season testing way back when.

_________________
Proud 2017 Indy 500 Rookie of the Year  :first:
Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 817
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 1971
Age : 60
Location : England uk
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2018 - 13:16

had already deleted the hat file,first time on the server today,so i am not sure what the problem is,i have no other riverside tracks installed scratch

_________________


Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 16
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1141
Age : 19
Location : Berlin
Registration date : 2016-01-04

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2018 - 13:20

I keep getting random DC's which is really weird! Earlier today I lost connection a minute after joining, right now I lost it as I crossed the S/F line, and as I'm writing this, I lost it again!
I don't know why but I'm having no problem with my internet whatsoever, got a LAN cable on my laptop, a new and incredibly fast connection since two weeks ago but so far, I've only been having random DC's on the CanAm server, nowhere else.

EDIT: And again.

_________________
Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 739

2016 1000km of Kyalami Winner! Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 WEC1983_pAG1
2017 Grand Prix of Italy Winner!  Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 ASenna_01
2018 Indianapolis 500 Pole Position Winner! Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 USAC74_14
2018 Can-Am Challenge at Riverside Winner! Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 7McLaren
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GrandPrixracer100
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

Number of posts : 581
Age : 35
Location : Virginia, USA
Registration date : 2017-03-08

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2018 - 13:36

Steve Parker wrote:
had already deleted the hat file,first time on the server today,so i am not sure what the problem is,i have no other riverside tracks installed scratch

TDF is terrain file.
There is a TDF fix (or 10)...I think I've got one at mega, will look, might fix it for you.

Back in a flash...

Steve, I sent you a DM with a link to a terrain file, try that see if it fixes it.
Just didn't want to link in the thread here for the obvious reasons.
Hope that works for ya.

_________________
Proud 2017 Indy 500 Rookie of the Year  :first:
Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 817
Back to top Go down
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

Number of posts : 581
Age : 35
Location : Virginia, USA
Registration date : 2017-03-08

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2018 - 13:42

Pascal Mikula wrote:
I keep getting random DC's which is really weird! Earlier today I lost connection a minute after joining, right now I lost it as I crossed the S/F line, and as I'm writing this, I lost it again!
I don't know why but I'm having no problem with my internet whatsoever, got a LAN cable on my laptop, a new and incredibly fast connection since two weeks ago but so far, I've only been having random DC's on the CanAm server, nowhere else.

EDIT: And again.

Alt-tabbing back and forth from the game a lot?
Can cause "random" DCs....some mods and tracks more than others.

Was in the server for hours last night, no issues for me (at least not right now. *knocks hard on desk!)

_________________
Proud 2017 Indy 500 Rookie of the Year  :first:
Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 817
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1141
Age : 19
Location : Berlin
Registration date : 2016-01-04

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2018 - 13:45

Jason Whited wrote:
Pascal Mikula wrote:
I keep getting random DC's which is really weird! Earlier today I lost connection a minute after joining, right now I lost it as I crossed the S/F line, and as I'm writing this, I lost it again!
I don't know why but I'm having no problem with my internet whatsoever, got a LAN cable on my laptop, a new and incredibly fast connection since two weeks ago but so far, I've only been having random DC's on the CanAm server, nowhere else.

EDIT: And again.

Alt-tabbing back and forth from the game a lot?
Can cause "random" DCs....some mods and tracks more than others.

Was in the server for hours last night, no issues for me (at least not right now.  *knocks hard on desk!)

Yes, I do alt-tab out of the game occasionally. Never heard of it causing DC's, but only CTD's. But it also happened when I joined the game earlier today, selected my setup, went on track..boom connection lost. Logged back in, turned a lap, lost connection as soon as I crossed S/F. And again. Now I've upped my connection settings a little to i think 2 settings before LAN hoping it'll do something..so ye

_________________
Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 739

2016 1000km of Kyalami Winner! Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 WEC1983_pAG1
2017 Grand Prix of Italy Winner!  Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 ASenna_01
2018 Indianapolis 500 Pole Position Winner! Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 USAC74_14
2018 Can-Am Challenge at Riverside Winner! Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 7McLaren
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GrandPrixracer100
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

Number of posts : 581
Age : 35
Location : Virginia, USA
Registration date : 2017-03-08

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2018 - 13:52

Pascal Mikula wrote:
Yes, I do alt-tab out of the game occasionally. Never heard of it causing DC's, but only CTD's. But it also happened when I joined the game earlier today, selected my setup, went on track..boom connection lost. Logged back in, turned a lap, lost connection as soon as I crossed S/F. And again. Now I've upped my connection settings a little to i think 2 settings before LAN hoping it'll do something..so ye

I've noticed DCs when alt tabbing in rF (and mostly only rF)...mainly after I've done it, then came back in and go onto the track, do a lap, etc etc...basically what you described. Though, that doesn't mean that is your issue and I'm not saying it is.

Appears though, that it's on your end.
We weren't having random DCs when we tested this mod here before the season started, that I recall.

:smil20:

_________________
Proud 2017 Indy 500 Rookie of the Year  :first:
Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 817
Back to top Go down
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

Number of posts : 793
Age : 37
Location : Brno, Czech Republic
Registration date : 2015-01-11

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2018 - 14:09

I'm sorry, I'm giving up. I don't feel comfortable with the car at all, I don't want to ruin anybody's race. #23 is free

_________________
Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 706
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 1971
Age : 60
Location : England uk
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2018 - 14:16

Jason Whited wrote:
Steve Parker wrote:
had already deleted the hat file,first time on the server today,so i am not sure what the problem is,i have no other riverside tracks installed scratch

TDF is terrain file.
There is a TDF fix (or 10)...I think I've got one at mega, will look, might fix it for you.

Back in a flash...

Steve, I sent you a DM with a link to a terrain file, try that see if it fixes it.
Just didn't want to link in the thread here for the obvious reasons.
Hope that works for ya.

No that did not work either m8,i give up now.

_________________


Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 16
Back to top Go down
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

Number of posts : 581
Age : 35
Location : Virginia, USA
Registration date : 2017-03-08

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2018 - 14:21

Steve Parker wrote:
No that did not work either m8,i give up now.

So it must be that you need the original terrain file.  I'm guessing the one I had on storage is the same one you already had.  Sad

I can upload the original TDF, you can try that if willing to try one more time.
Other than that, if that doesn't work, I'm lost.

Sent you another DM, Steve, if you want to try it.

_________________
Proud 2017 Indy 500 Rookie of the Year  :first:
Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 817
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Age : 59
Location : Angers, France.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2018 - 15:26

Raul Jereb wrote:
It could be tight with fuel...

Effectivement, Raul, je crois qu'un splash and dash va être nécessaire !

_________________
Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 58
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Age : 46
Location : Rijeka, Croatia
Registration date : 2013-05-28

Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]   Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2018 - 15:54

Petr Hlavac wrote:
I'm sorry, I'm giving up. I don't feel comfortable with the car at all, I don't want to ruin anybody's race. #23 is free

Nearly half the grid empty... too bad..
I whanted to see 30 cars on the backstraight lifting up the dust!!!

_________________
And Function
Function is the key
- Fugazi
Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th] - Page 2 685
Back to top Go down
 
Round 10 - Riverside [Oct 28th]
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: Archives :: Archives :: 2018 :: 1971 Canadian-American Challenge Cup-
Jump to: