Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rFactor - I Coupe de Prince Rainier 1936 [July 15th]

Go down 
+28
Jonatan Acerclinth
Jason White
Bruno Chacon
Karel Marciniszyn
Honza Mild
Alberto Ibañez
Timo Vermeersch
Guillaume Siebert
Grant Riddall
Jacob Fredriksson
Simon Wattman
Raul Jereb
Petr Hlavac
Jason Whited
Adam Hackman
Austin Johnson
Greg DellaCella
David Jaques
Michael Drechsler
Michal Janak
Steve Parker
David Jundt
Yves Plaçais
Brian Janik
Juha Bos
Mick Chapman
Raymond Riddall
Richard Coxon
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Austin Johnson
Pro Driver
Austin Johnson

Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2013-01-14

rFactor - I Coupe de Prince Rainier 1936 [July 15th] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rFactor - I Coupe de Prince Rainier 1936 [July 15th]   rFactor - I Coupe de Prince Rainier 1936 [July 15th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2018 - 3:41

Steve Parker wrote:
Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Unfortunately the races with these cars have abysmal results in terms of finish ratio, so it is unlikely we will be doing more pale I had toyed with the idea of porting this all to AMS for a full 1937 EU championship season next year (5 races: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1937_Grand_Prix_season ) but with 3 cars ending the Bremgarten GP and 5 this Monaco race, I don't want to go through the embarassment of having to cancel a race 25% into it because everyone has crashed. Rolling Eyes

Luck must be on my side lol!  i have finished both races Razz  a season with both cars would be great :top:

Its because you got to watch these races live Steve :hihi: :hihi: Only joking bud.

You have great finesse, while I'm burning these damn rubber bands off all the way threw 3rd gear lol. It must be from all the damn drifting I just wanna go sideways :aie: :aie:
Back to top Go down
Juha Bos
Racing Legend
Juha Bos

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2016-05-11

PostSubject: Re: rFactor - I Coupe de Prince Rainier 1936 [July 15th]   rFactor - I Coupe de Prince Rainier 1936 [July 15th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2018 - 11:37

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Unfortunately the races with these cars have abysmal results in terms of finish ratio, so it is unlikely we will be doing more pale I had toyed with the idea of porting this all to AMS for a full 1937 EU championship season next year (5 races: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1937_Grand_Prix_season ) but with 3 cars ending the Bremgarten GP and 5 this Monaco race, I don't want to go through the embarassment of having to cancel a race 25% into it because everyone has crashed. Rolling Eyes

I'd be up for it, especially if the old Spa is in the mix, but does Livorno exist for rFactor?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rallyfoto.be
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: rFactor - I Coupe de Prince Rainier 1936 [July 15th]   rFactor - I Coupe de Prince Rainier 1936 [July 15th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2018 - 11:50

No Livorno (Well I have a very old one from SCGT but it would need tons of work for just one race, so not worth it) but we would replace it with Monza, which was used in 1936, hence somehow period accurate (Or with another of the non season GPs, like Donington or Tripoli)

For the tracks we would use the ones from FD Design for the 65 F1 mod, they are not always the exact layout for 1937 but are close, and overall look quite period accurate and gorgeous. 

In any case, the bulk of the 2019 HSO season is already programmed and WIP where needed (We are however limiting the modding considerably as we are exhausted from the effort of these past years), so it's not as if you are going to miss a 1937 season. There will be room for it anyway if really desired.
Back to top Go down
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: rFactor - I Coupe de Prince Rainier 1936 [July 15th]   rFactor - I Coupe de Prince Rainier 1936 [July 15th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2018 - 12:02

what i would do is , and i said this time after time
refresh the track data base!
delete ALL  old crappy tracks out of the hso servers and
start to convert the Update new ones from gpl rf2 back to rf1!
the gpl data base is HUGHES and looks so good compare what we doing
for example canam tracks of 71 , there is a whole update pack in GPL!!

it make sence to drive awesome mods like Historix  on tracks in quality like longford67
but its obsolete to stock conversion that look even worse then tetris!!!
even the 60strack i enhanced looks crap today compare to gpl :jp:

Last edited by François Remmen on Wed 18 Jul 2018 - 12:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: rFactor - I Coupe de Prince Rainier 1936 [July 15th]   rFactor - I Coupe de Prince Rainier 1936 [July 15th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2018 - 12:03

Rather convert them to AMS if anything. That is going to be the future of HSO i imagine.
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: rFactor - I Coupe de Prince Rainier 1936 [July 15th]   rFactor - I Coupe de Prince Rainier 1936 [July 15th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2018 - 12:30

Austin Johnson wrote:
Steve Parker wrote:
Alberto Ibañez wrote:

Luck must be on my side lol!  i have finished both races Razz  a season with both cars would be great :top:

Its because you got to watch these races live Steve :hihi: :hihi:  Only joking bud.

You have great finesse, while I'm burning these damn rubber bands off all the way threw 3rd gear lol. It must be from all the damn drifting I just wanna go sideways :aie: :aie:

Watch them m8, i Drove in them lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rFactor - I Coupe de Prince Rainier 1936 [July 15th]   rFactor - I Coupe de Prince Rainier 1936 [July 15th] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rFactor - I Coupe de Prince Rainier 1936 [July 15th]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4