Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 11:23

Richard Coxon wrote:
Philippe Martinelli wrote:
Question :

Le serveur est réglé sur 50% des dégâts, alors que les qualifs et la course seront à 100%,
il vaudrait mieux régler le serveur de test de la semaine de la même manière que pour le jour de course Question

A moins qu'il y ait une impossibilité que je ne connais pas... Neutral

:doh: Sorry Philippe, I loaded the wrong settings.  Thanks for notifying me, I will correct the issue today.

OK Richard :top:

Une autre question :

pourquoi sort-on des stands par derrière, moi qui utilise un faible braquage je dois faire une marche arrière pour manœuvrer pour ne pas toucher le rail des stands, et cela peut occasionner des accrochages avec les voitures qui rentrent aux stands Question  
Avec les retours aux stands plus nombreux que sur Rfactor il y a plus de risques :aie:

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 18:21

:top:

Marcus
:hello:

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 19:07

Philippe,

There is no other way. I explored the whole back section of the Garages and found no other way out that did not involve being DQ'd.

Just have to take your time when leaving, swing out as wide as you can.

"You need to grab a hold of that line between Speed and Chaos and you need to wrestle it to the ground like a Demon Cobra!"
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 13911
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 19:57

Everyone needs to download this latest fix. Just extract it into your "All Teams" folder in your F171 folder which is in the vehicles folder. Thank you.
--> MIRROR FIX <--

Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 20:05

Official server is now back up and the damage scale has been set to 100% as it will be for the races.

Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 21:29

Jason Fitch wrote:

Philippe,

There is no other way. I explored the whole back section of the Garages and found no other way out that did not involve being DQ'd.

Ok merci Jason, je ferai attention    Surprised

J'ai tourné en fin d'après-midi sur le serveur sans avoir installé le nouveau fix que je viens de découvrir et mes rétroviseurs fonctionnaient normalement... L'important c'est que tout marche bien  Wink

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2015-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 21:59

Well as I cannot get this mod to work, could someone (who has a working installation) pack their files and send me them in an archive, so I can unpack them myself? Maybe that will get it to work. Been trying now for quite some time here.

2017 HSO 1988 Indianapolis 500 winner
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 22:08

Jason Fitch wrote:

Philippe,

J'ai tourné en fin d'après-midi sur le serveur sans avoir installé le nouveau fix que je viens de découvrir et mes rétroviseurs fonctionnaient normalement... L'important c'est que tout marche bien  Wink

Attention, Philippe, si j'ai bien compris (anglais oblige!), il suffit qu'une F1 qui a ce problème de rétros soit sur le serveur pour te "contaminer". Si tu étais tout seul sur le serveur, il était normal que tu n'aies pas de problème.
Je te conseille donc d'installer le fix

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 22:37

Yves Plaçais wrote:
Jason Fitch wrote:

Philippe,

Attention, Philippe, si j'ai bien compris (anglais oblige!), il suffit qu'une F1 qui a ce problème de rétros soit sur le serveur pour te "contaminer". Si tu étais tout seul sur le serveur, il était normal que tu n'aies pas de problème.
Je te conseille donc d'installer le fix

Je croix que, de toute façon, sans le fix tu auras des mismatchs sur le serveur.

Timo

Experienced Driver

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 0:54

I'm Driving
Present
:conduit:

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 7:31

Jari Bruppacher wrote:
Well as I cannot get this mod to work, could someone (who has a working installation) pack their files and send me them in an archive, so I can unpack them myself? Maybe that will get it to work. Been trying now for quite some time here.

You tried reinstalling the whole mod? Downloading again?

I can upload my F171 folder which you will drop into your vehicle's folder since that is where you have the issue. See if that helps.

Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 12:39

Just Philippe Martinelli to confirm and then we have a full field of 30 going for 28 grid slots :conduit:

Back to top Go down
Jari Bruppacher
Club Driver

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 15:15

Richard Coxon wrote:
Jari Bruppacher wrote:

I can upload my F171 folder which you will drop into your vehicle's folder since that is where you have the issue. See if that helps.

Thank you for your effort.

HEUREKA! It worked. The problem was, that I had the folder also in another folder where I must have accidentally placed it. This interferied with the correct installation. Now that I removed the wrong folder it works.
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 15:24

Je serai présent dimanche, je confirme Richard Wink

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 15:48

Jari Bruppacher wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:
Jari Bruppacher wrote:

Thank you for your effort.

HEUREKA! It worked. The problem was, that I had the folder also in another folder where I must have accidentally placed it. This interferied with the correct installation. Now that I removed the wrong folder it works.

Glad to hear. See you on track.

Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 4272
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 18:27

Hi guys  2 questions

Is it normal that I can t change a lot of things on my set up ? more specialy differential part and engine part ?

and do you use an XD or something else for to know your engine "life " ?

thanks

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 18:30

Yes it is normal to be limited in setup with these cars.

No HUD used for me, i just use the default AMS one.

Back to top Go down
Grant Riddall
Club Driver

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2015-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 22:20

Does this game implement a racing line? more use the track gets the more rubber is laid down?
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 14565
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 22:23

Grant Riddall wrote:
Does this game implement a racing line? more use the track gets the more rubber is laid down?

Yes and yes

Back to top Go down
François Remmen
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 23:06

how about rain?... :D

Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1698
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 23:10

François Remmen wrote:
how about rain?... :D

Buy PCars2.

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Thu 22 Feb 2018 - 0:02

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Grant Riddall wrote:

Yes and yes

Is it dynamic or does it just chance in a pre simulated way?

2017 HSO 1988 Indianapolis 500 winner
Back to top Go down
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1698
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Thu 22 Feb 2018 - 0:06

its Dynamic, it is related with how many laps people clock in.

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Thu 22 Feb 2018 - 8:47

Quelle est la bonne température des pneus et quelle pression est conseillée ?

Marcus
scratch study

Number of posts : 4272
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   Thu 22 Feb 2018 - 12:01

Richard Coxon wrote:

No HUD used for me, i just use the default AMS one.

do you can have a engine life with AMS default ?

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]   

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - Grand Prix of South Africa [Feb 25th]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next