HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Bruno Chacon
Experienced Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 209
Age : 59
Location : Brazil
Registration date : 2017-03-08

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Thu 18 Oct 2018 - 12:04

Richard Coxon wrote:
Sorry it's late but here it the free car allocations.


Pascal Mikula gets the #10 Tyrrell MKII with 4 starts, the same as Thiago Canola and Martin Lacina, but Pascal asked first.


Jason Fitch re-claims his #22 March 711


Thiago Canola gets the #29 Surtees TS9 with 4 starts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The #8 Brabham BT33 is now free, please state within 24 hours if you wish to drive this car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The #26 March 701 remains on a first come first serve basis.

EDIT: I edited the drivers awarded cars as i made a mistake, sorry for any confusion caused.

I ASK FIRST FOR THE TYRRELL #10 for first option and the Surtees #29 FOR SECOND OPTION.
I was ignored?
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 13911
Age : 31
Location : Sheffield, England
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Thu 18 Oct 2018 - 12:14

You only have 3 starts. The people who asked for those cars too had more starts that you (4 each)

We base it on the amount of starts a driver has, and then if they tie, who asked first. You most certainly was not ignored. 
The #8 Brabham is now free, you are welcome to ask for that and claim that if you are top of the criteria i just mentioned.

_________________

Back to top Go down
Online
Bruno Chacon
Experienced Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 209
Age : 59
Location : Brazil
Registration date : 2017-03-08

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Thu 18 Oct 2018 - 12:16

Richard Coxon wrote:
You only have 3 starts. The people who asked for those cars too had more starts that you (4 each)

We base it on the amount of starts a driver has, and then if they tie, who asked first. You most certainly was not ignored. 
The #8 Brabham is now free, you are welcome to ask for that and claim that if you are top of the criteria i just mentioned.

Please, Brabham #8 for me.
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 13911
Age : 31
Location : Sheffield, England
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Sun 21 Oct 2018 - 9:56


Bruno Takes the #8 Brabham BT33

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Both the #26 & #35 March 701 remains on a first come first serve basis.

_________________

Back to top Go down
Online
Lukáš Vydra
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 21
Age : 25
Location : Czech Republic
Registration date : 2018-10-29

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 23:11

I want to pick car #26, but I can race only at Mosport this year (I have a race in "old" league at Monza's and Glen's date, but nothing after it), is it possible?
Back to top Go down
Online
Pascal Mikula
Pro Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 753
Age : 18
Location : Berlin
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Tue 30 Oct 2018 - 0:18

Lukáš Vydra wrote:
I want to pick car #26, but I can race only at Mosport this year (I have a race in "old" league at Monza's and Glen's date, but nothing after it), is it possible?
I'm sure if nobody's taken the car by then, you can take it as a one-off. But always check the respective one-off cars for each weekend.

_________________


2016 1000km of Kyalami Winner! 
2017 Grand Prix of Italy Winner! 
2018 Indianapolis 500 Pole Position Winner! 
2018 Can-Am Challenge at Riverside Winner! 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GrandPrixracer100 Online
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 13911
Age : 31
Location : Sheffield, England
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Tue 30 Oct 2018 - 9:36

Lukáš Vydra wrote:
I want to pick car #26, but I can race only at Mosport this year (I have a race in "old" league at Monza's and Glen's date, but nothing after it), is it possible?

You can have the #26 if you wish, but i recommend waiting for the Mosport race thread as there will be quite a few one off cars (Some of which are much better than the March)

_________________

Back to top Go down
Online
Lukáš Vydra
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 21
Age : 25
Location : Czech Republic
Registration date : 2018-10-29

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Tue 30 Oct 2018 - 9:48

Richard Coxon wrote:
Lukáš Vydra wrote:
I want to pick car #26, but I can race only at Mosport this year (I have a race in "old" league at Monza's and Glen's date, but nothing after it), is it possible?

You can have the #26 if you wish, but i recommend waiting for the Mosport race thread as  there will be quite a few one off cars (Some of which are much better than the March)
I will. I want to drive full-time next year, so I will be pleased if I can join the grid with anything and do some "test" race.
Back to top Go down
Online
Alberto Ibańez
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 14565
Age : 46
Location : Valencia - Spain
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Tue 30 Oct 2018 - 10:52

Lukáš have you installed AMS already? Remember that this mod is for AMS, not rFactor. Smile

_________________
"There are two kind of oval racers, those who have hit the wall and those who will hit it" - Mario Andretti

Back to top Go down
Online
Lukáš Vydra
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 21
Age : 25
Location : Czech Republic
Registration date : 2018-10-29

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Tue 30 Oct 2018 - 11:31

Alberto Ibańez wrote:
Lukáš have you installed AMS already? Remember that this mod is for AMS, not rFactor. Smile
AMS bought, downloaded and installed, as well as this league's F1 1971 Mod and patches Wink
Back to top Go down
Online
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 13911
Age : 31
Location : Sheffield, England
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Tue 30 Oct 2018 - 11:50

Make sure you download Montjuich too. It includes a file you will need.

Feel free to download all of our F1 tracks though. But you will certainly need Montjuich.

_________________

Back to top Go down
Online
Lukáš Vydra
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 21
Age : 25
Location : Czech Republic
Registration date : 2018-10-29

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Tue 30 Oct 2018 - 11:53

Richard Coxon wrote:
Make sure you download Montjuich too. It includes a file you will need.

Feel free to download all of our F1 tracks though. But you will certainly need Montjuich.
Do you mean Mosport? Montjuich has been held in March. Btw, I can't download Mosport as there isn't any Mosport thread yet.
Back to top Go down
Online
Pascal Mikula
Pro Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 753
Age : 18
Location : Berlin
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Tue 30 Oct 2018 - 11:56

Lukáš Vydra wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:
Make sure you download Montjuich too. It includes a file you will need.

Feel free to download all of our F1 tracks though. But you will certainly need Montjuich.
Do you mean Mosport? Montjuich has been held in March. Btw, I can't download Mosport as there isn't any Mosport thread yet.
No, Montjuich is meant. Go to the thread of that race and download the track.

_________________


2016 1000km of Kyalami Winner! 
2017 Grand Prix of Italy Winner! 
2018 Indianapolis 500 Pole Position Winner! 
2018 Can-Am Challenge at Riverside Winner! 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GrandPrixracer100 Online
Lukáš Vydra
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 21
Age : 25
Location : Czech Republic
Registration date : 2018-10-29

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Tue 30 Oct 2018 - 11:58

Pascal Mikula wrote:
No, Montjuich is meant. Go to the thread of that race and download the track.
But why I need Montjuich if the race has been held already?
Back to top Go down
Online
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 13911
Age : 31
Location : Sheffield, England
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Tue 30 Oct 2018 - 11:58

Pascal Mikula wrote:
Lukáš Vydra wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:
Make sure you download Montjuich too. It includes a file you will need.

Feel free to download all of our F1 tracks though. But you will certainly need Montjuich.
Do you mean Mosport? Montjuich has been held in March. Btw, I can't download Mosport as there isn't any Mosport thread yet.
No, Montjuich is meant. Go to the thread of that race and download the track.

+1 :top:

Because there is a file in that track that you will need for Mosport.

_________________

Back to top Go down
Online
Lukáš Vydra
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 21
Age : 25
Location : Czech Republic
Registration date : 2018-10-29

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Tue 30 Oct 2018 - 12:38

Richard Coxon wrote:
Because there is a file in that track that you will need for Mosport.
Alright, I understand. Is it all what I need?
Btw, when I went to Spanish GP thread and tried to download the track, an error message has appeared.
Quote :
550 CWD failed. "/Automobilista/Tracks/Montjuich 75.rar": directory not found."
Back to top Go down
Online
Pascal Mikula
Pro Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 753
Age : 18
Location : Berlin
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Tue 30 Oct 2018 - 12:40

Lukáš Vydra wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:
Because there is a file in that track that you will need for Mosport.
Alright, I understand. Is it all what I need?
Btw, when I went to Spanish GP thread and tried to download the track, an error message has appeared.
Quote :
550 CWD failed. "/Automobilista/Tracks/Montjuich 75.rar": directory not found."
Yep, that's true. The archive for Montjuich doesn't exist anymore on the DL server. Pretty sure waiting will help, since it's gonna be fixed soon

_________________


2016 1000km of Kyalami Winner! 
2017 Grand Prix of Italy Winner! 
2018 Indianapolis 500 Pole Position Winner! 
2018 Can-Am Challenge at Riverside Winner! 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GrandPrixracer100 Online
Lukáš Vydra
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 21
Age : 25
Location : Czech Republic
Registration date : 2018-10-29

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Tue 30 Oct 2018 - 12:49

Do I need that "March fix" too?
Back to top Go down
Online
Pascal Mikula
Pro Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 753
Age : 18
Location : Berlin
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Tue 30 Oct 2018 - 12:53

Lukáš Vydra wrote:
Do I need that "March fix" too?
I'd recommend getting everything there is to download, just so that you have everything Wink

_________________


2016 1000km of Kyalami Winner! 
2017 Grand Prix of Italy Winner! 
2018 Indianapolis 500 Pole Position Winner! 
2018 Can-Am Challenge at Riverside Winner! 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GrandPrixracer100 Online
Lukáš Vydra
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 21
Age : 25
Location : Czech Republic
Registration date : 2018-10-29

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Tue 30 Oct 2018 - 13:11

Right, so:
1) Base game
2) HSO F1 1971 mod
3) Patch v1.01
4) Mirror fix
5) Montjuich track with some important file
6) March fix
7) Patch v1.02
8) Patch v1.1

Is it correct? Except all the tracks?
Back to top Go down
Online
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 13911
Age : 31
Location : Sheffield, England
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   Tue 30 Oct 2018 - 13:49

Correct but don't worry about Montjuich. We will include this file in the Mosport track download when it's ready.

Feel free to try any of our other tracks though. See how your times compare to ours. :top:

_________________

Back to top Go down
Online
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   

Back to top Go down
 
1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List
Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
 Similar topics
-
» 3 Egyptian Gods deck recipe help?
» HELP US AVOID FORMULA!
» World War 1: Researching Canadian Soldiers and Units of the CEF
» Low-supply mama who hasn't given formula
» Glastonbury to trial Qatar World Cup weather machine (? ALERT ?01/04???)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: HSO Championships :: 1971 Formula One-
Jump to: