Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, I'm new.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gui Pereira
Rookie
Gui Pereira

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-09-30

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan 2018 - 6:23

Hello, my name is Gui (short for Guilherme, but that's kind of a mouthful). I'm 16 and from São Paulo, Brazil. This means I can pronounce Interlagos' corner names.

I found a few videos of races that were run by you guys and just thought "wow this looks awesome" and decided to make an account.

I'm relatively new to simracing (started doing rF2 league races around 10 months ago), not sure how I'll fare here with my slowy-deteriorating G27 (and driving skills tbh) but I'm fairly competitive on other places (pinky-swear).
Mostly do road stuff but I also love oval racing.

I particularly like the 80's, 90's and early 2000's- especially when it comes to open-wheelers.

While I am excited, I don't know when I'll be able to race as there's a lot of stuff going on at the moment. Still, just figured that I might as well introduce myself here for when I do race Wink .

Hope I am at least able to finish higher than dead last, as I am a bit inexperienced with most historics.

Sorry if there were any english errors here- see you guys on track!
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan 2018 - 10:07

Welcome Gui, you are not the first Gui we have here so we are used to the pronunciation, don't worry :jp:

We will have three big oval races this year with lots of available cars, first one is the Indy 500 1974 in may, so stay tuned Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gui Pereira
Rookie
Gui Pereira

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-09-30

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jan 2018 - 0:30

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
We will have three big oval races this year with lots of available cars, first one is the Indy 500 1974 in may, so stay tuned Very Happy

Ah, cool. Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm new.   Hi, I'm new. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm new.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: