HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 1971 Can-Am | Pre-season Testing [Dec 31st - Jan 4th]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sky Willis
Club Driver
Sky Willis

Number of posts : 188
Age : 31
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2016-07-02

PostSubject: Re: 1971 Can-Am | Pre-season Testing [Dec 31st - Jan 4th]   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 20:48

woo knocked a second off my riverside time! crazy that track got built over Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Scott Urick
Experienced Driver
Scott Urick

Number of posts : 228
Age : 52
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: 1971 Can-Am | Pre-season Testing [Dec 31st - Jan 4th]   Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 8:55

Sky Willis wrote:
woo knocked a second off my riverside time! crazy that track got built over Evil or Very Mad

A crime for the ages! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Timo Vermeersch
Pro Driver
Timo Vermeersch

Number of posts : 952
Age : 49
Location : Brussels
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: 1971 Can-Am | Pre-season Testing [Dec 31st - Jan 4th]   Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 10:53

The server is on Mosport 71, but I can't find a downloadlink for the track yet. Could someone post a link, so that I use the correct Mosport version? Thanks.

Timo

_________________
Visit Intersection Diaries: the tale of a young racing career.. And like us on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14263
Age : 41
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: 1971 Can-Am | Pre-season Testing [Dec 31st - Jan 4th]   Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 10:55

Timo Vermeersch wrote:
The server is on Mosport 71, but I can't find a downloadlink for the track yet. Could someone post a link, so that I use the correct Mosport version? Thanks.

Timo

We are testing. Please be patient.

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Timo Vermeersch
Pro Driver
Timo Vermeersch

Number of posts : 952
Age : 49
Location : Brussels
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: 1971 Can-Am | Pre-season Testing [Dec 31st - Jan 4th]   Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 10:56

Jason White wrote:
Timo Vermeersch wrote:
The server is on Mosport 71, but I can't find a downloadlink for the track yet. Could someone post a link, so that I use the correct Mosport version? Thanks.

Timo

We are testing. Please be patient.

OK. No prob.

_________________
Visit Intersection Diaries: the tale of a young racing career.. And like us on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1971 Can-Am | Pre-season Testing [Dec 31st - Jan 4th]   

Back to top Go down
 
1971 Can-Am | Pre-season Testing [Dec 31st - Jan 4th]
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Reason for Earthquake Season Revealed...
» Walking Dead new season 8 central
» So no season 2? :(
» Vampire Diaries : the last episode of the season tomorrow
» Southland

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: Archives :: Archives :: 2018 :: 1971 Canadian-American Challenge Cup-
Jump to: