HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Peter Blom
Pro Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 707
Age : 35
Location : Amsterdam
Registration date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Tue 16 May 2017 - 20:17

Jason White wrote:
The winner receives the 12" Gary Bettenhausen Memorial Trophy, pictured above  :first: 

I got one here from the 1973 Indy 500 race...I would like to have the 1988 cup as well but I suspect it will be quite a longshot this time...but who knows...it's the Indy 500 after all and at Indy ANYTHING can happen :antoine:

:drink:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 11430
Age : 30
Location : Sheffield, England
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Tue 16 May 2017 - 21:01

Peter Blom wrote:
Jason White wrote:
The winner receives the 12" Gary Bettenhausen Memorial Trophy, pictured above  :first: 

I got one here from the 1973 Indy 500 race...I would like to have the 1988 cup as well but I suspect it will be quite a longshot this time...but who knows...it's the Indy 500 after all and at Indy ANYTHING can happen :antoine:

:drink:

Well i have the original so  :langue:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Online
Peter Blom
Pro Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 707
Age : 35
Location : Amsterdam
Registration date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Tue 16 May 2017 - 21:17

Richard Coxon wrote:
Peter Blom wrote:
Jason White wrote:
The winner receives the 12" Gary Bettenhausen Memorial Trophy, pictured above  :first: 

I got one here from the 1973 Indy 500 race...I would like to have the 1988 cup as well but I suspect it will be quite a longshot this time...but who knows...it's the Indy 500 after all and at Indy ANYTHING can happen :antoine:

:drink:

Well i have the original so  :langue:

Maybe some dutch guy will knock on your door tomorrow Richard :spy:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 11430
Age : 30
Location : Sheffield, England
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Wed 17 May 2017 - 9:13

Peter Blom wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:
Peter Blom wrote:
Jason White wrote:
The winner receives the 12" Gary Bettenhausen Memorial Trophy, pictured above  :first: 

I got one here from the 1973 Indy 500 race...I would like to have the 1988 cup as well but I suspect it will be quite a longshot this time...but who knows...it's the Indy 500 after all and at Indy ANYTHING can happen :antoine:

:drink:

Well i have the original so  :langue:

Maybe some dutch guy will knock on your door tomorrow Richard  :spy:

Still no one yet :smil20: Guess the cold scared them away.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Online
Peter Blom
Pro Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 707
Age : 35
Location : Amsterdam
Registration date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Wed 17 May 2017 - 9:56

Richard Coxon wrote:
Peter Blom wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:
Peter Blom wrote:
Jason White wrote:
The winner receives the 12" Gary Bettenhausen Memorial Trophy, pictured above  :first: 

I got one here from the 1973 Indy 500 race...I would like to have the 1988 cup as well but I suspect it will be quite a longshot this time...but who knows...it's the Indy 500 after all and at Indy ANYTHING can happen :antoine:

:drink:

Well i have the original so  :langue:

Maybe some dutch guy will knock on your door tomorrow Richard  :spy:

Still no one yet :smil20: Guess the cold scared them away.

Yeah it is a warm day here, I will go to the beach instead of cold & rainy sheffield :banane:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Jari Bruppacher
Rookie


Number of posts : 30
Age : 27
Location : Switzerland
Registration date : 2015-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Wed 17 May 2017 - 15:30

I'll be driving

_________________
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 11954
Age : 40
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Wed 17 May 2017 - 19:15

All 33 drivers have now confirmed for race day.  Very Happy

In the event that one or more of the 33 don't show up, we will still allow alternates to be elevated into the field.

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134621756@N03/albums Online
Pascal Mikula
Pro Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 555
Age : 16
Location : Saxony (Germany)
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Sat 20 May 2017 - 13:18


For anyone who'd like to watch from my perspective.
Is an official HSO stream set up yet?

_________________


What is Psychosis? - When everybody turns into tiny dolls and they have needles in their mouths and they hate you and you don't care because you have THE KNIFE! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! - Definition courtesy of Dr Lemuel Pillmeister (also known as Lemmy)
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/GrandPrixracer100
Jacob Fredriksson
Pro Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 752
Age : 27
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Sun 21 May 2017 - 9:46

:flag:

Race outfit:



_________________
Back to top Go down
Online
David Sabre
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 3083
Age : 47
Location : england
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Sun 21 May 2017 - 9:55

Cool. :top:
Back to top Go down
Online
Jason White
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 11954
Age : 40
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Sun 21 May 2017 - 10:03

Very nice

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134621756@N03/albums Online
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 786
Age : 33
Location : Czech republic
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Sun 21 May 2017 - 12:36

Hey guys, will be there be a live coverage? I guess so, but I cannot find a link in official topics.

Thank you in advance.

_________________
I am ashamed for my stats way too much to show them :D
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 1067
Age : 43
Location : Rijeka, Croatia
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Sun 21 May 2017 - 13:09

Ok,
my father just announced his participation as a spectator, at least for some period!!

He is very rigid and not-so-open-minded for "virtual", so this is a big honor for us, belive me Smile

Please, behave, I dont want any     :papy:     :smil20:     situation, hahahahaha...

_________________
And Function
Function is the key
- Fugazi
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibaņez
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 12443
Age : 44
Location : Valencia - Spain
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Sun 21 May 2017 - 13:11

Well if he doesn't get you to behave, I think nobody else will, so I hope he enjoys what he sees Laughing

_________________
"There are two kind of oval racers, those who have hit the wall and those who will hit it" - Mario Andretti

Back to top Go down
Online
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 1067
Age : 43
Location : Rijeka, Croatia
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Sun 21 May 2017 - 13:21

Alberto Ibaņez wrote:
Well if he doesn't get you to behave, I think nobody else will, so I hope he enjoys what he sees Laughing

Too late for that.. Im allready at the dark side.. :D

_________________
And Function
Function is the key
- Fugazi
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 11954
Age : 40
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Sun 21 May 2017 - 13:31

Karel Marciniszyn wrote:
Hey guys, will be there be a live coverage? I guess so, but I cannot find a link in official topics.

Thank you in advance.

Jonatan will likely create a YT link closer to race time

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134621756@N03/albums Online
Peter Blom
Pro Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 707
Age : 35
Location : Amsterdam
Registration date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Sun 21 May 2017 - 15:00

Alberto Ibaņez wrote:
Well if he doesn't get you to behave, I think nobody else will, so I hope he enjoys what he sees Laughing

Do not forget to lock yourself up Alberto, otherwise your cat wil jump in front of your screen again :rigol:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibaņez
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 12443
Age : 44
Location : Valencia - Spain
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Sun 21 May 2017 - 15:04

That was Richard, I have no cat Rolling Eyes

_________________
"There are two kind of oval racers, those who have hit the wall and those who will hit it" - Mario Andretti

Back to top Go down
Online
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 11430
Age : 30
Location : Sheffield, England
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Sun 21 May 2017 - 16:20

That was David,

You could put a cat in a air tight container, fire it into space and it would still find a way to grab your attention if it wants Laughing

_________________
Back to top Go down
Online
David Jundt
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 1982
Age : 28
Location : Binningen, Switzerland
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Sun 21 May 2017 - 16:22

Just got a mismatch.

I had downloaded all patches from page 1, can someone maybe help me out here?

I am a bit confused which thing isn't updated that caused it.

_________________
Murray: "JUNDT'S OFF-TRACK AGAIN!"

Martin: "That's a replay Murray, he's not even in the race anymore."

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/ Online
David Sabre
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 3083
Age : 47
Location : england
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Sun 21 May 2017 - 16:23

Richard Coxon wrote:
That was David,

You could put a cat in a air tight container, fire it into space and it would still find a way to grab your attention if it wants Laughing
He's gonna be shut outside of my racing room.
Back to top Go down
Online
Jason White
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 11954
Age : 40
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Sun 21 May 2017 - 16:24

David Jundt wrote:
Just got a mismatch.

I had downloaded all patches from page 1, can someone maybe help me out here?

I am a bit confused which thing isn't updated that caused it.

Plz redownload the AIW and GDB; it should say "v3" in the RAR name

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134621756@N03/albums Online
David Jundt
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 1982
Age : 28
Location : Binningen, Switzerland
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Sun 21 May 2017 - 16:26

Chrome tells me it's a possibly malware file lol...

_________________
Murray: "JUNDT'S OFF-TRACK AGAIN!"

Martin: "That's a replay Murray, he's not even in the race anymore."

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/ Online
Jason White
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 11954
Age : 40
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Sun 21 May 2017 - 16:30

David Jundt wrote:
Chrome tells me it's a possibly malware file lol...

Chrome is being overprotective :grrr:

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134621756@N03/albums Online
David Jundt
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 1982
Age : 28
Location : Binningen, Switzerland
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   Sun 21 May 2017 - 16:39

Lol yeah, I know I can trust you guys :D

Anyway, files sorted, I can stay on the server without mismatches :top:

_________________
Murray: "JUNDT'S OFF-TRACK AGAIN!"

Martin: "That's a replay Murray, he's not even in the race anymore."

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/ Online
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED   

Back to top Go down
 
Round 3 - Indianapolis 500 [May 21st] POSTPONED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100 Round Drums for the Bren
» Russians stockpiling goods in anticipation of apocalypse 21st December
» Bofors 40 mm drill round
» C?N XIN M?U PATTERN C?A MERRY GO ROUND
» trial delayed to january

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: HSO Championships :: 1988 CART PPG Indy Car World Series-
Jump to: