HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee Simpson
Club Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 125
Age : 67
Location : Ohio, USA
Registration date : 2015-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Sat 8 Apr 2017 - 18:54

There is about a 50% chance that I will not make next Sunday's Long Beach race so as opposed to turning it over at the last minute I thought I would make the #24 Randy Lewis (now a winemaker) Toshiba Lola 88/Cosworth available as a one-off to whoever the Admin's determine is the next on the list.

Gives you a week of practice with the car, so no excuses.

_________________

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1988 CART: Lola/Cosworth #24  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back to top Go down
Bruno Chacon
Club Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 134
Age : 58
Location : Brazil
Registration date : 2017-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Sat 8 Apr 2017 - 18:57

Lee Simpson wrote:
There is about a 50% chance that I will not make next Sunday's Long Beach race so as opposed to turning it over at the last minute I thought I would make the #24 Randy Lewis (now a winemaker) Toshiba Lola 88/Cosworth available as a one-off to whoever the Admin's determine is the next on the list.  

Gives you a week of practice with the car, so no excuses.


I am available to pick up the car if the "admin" grants me the honor.
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 12446
Age : 40
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Sat 8 Apr 2017 - 19:10

Bruno Chacon wrote:
Lee Simpson wrote:
There is about a 50% chance that I will not make next Sunday's Long Beach race so as opposed to turning it over at the last minute I thought I would make the #24 Randy Lewis (now a winemaker) Toshiba Lola 88/Cosworth available as a one-off to whoever the Admin's determine is the next on the list.  

Gives you a week of practice with the car, so no excuses.


I am available to pick up the car if the "admin" grants me the honor.

The car will only be available as a one-off when Lee says he can't race for sure.

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134621756@N03/albums Online
Michal Janak
Pro Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 698
Age : 44
Location : Brno, Czech Republic
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Sat 8 Apr 2017 - 19:11

I am free to pick a car

_________________


Back to top Go down
Bruno Chacon
Club Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 134
Age : 58
Location : Brazil
Registration date : 2017-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Sat 8 Apr 2017 - 19:23

Jason White wrote:
Bruno Chacon wrote:
Lee Simpson wrote:
There is about a 50% chance that I will not make next Sunday's Long Beach race so as opposed to turning it over at the last minute I thought I would make the #24 Randy Lewis (now a winemaker) Toshiba Lola 88/Cosworth available as a one-off to whoever the Admin's determine is the next on the list.  

Gives you a week of practice with the car, so no excuses.


I am available to pick up the car if the "admin" grants me the honor.

The car will only be available as a one-off when Lee says he can't race for sure.

Well, as soon as he's sure, I think I was the first to apply for the car.
Back to top Go down
Lee Simpson
Club Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 125
Age : 67
Location : Ohio, USA
Registration date : 2015-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Sat 8 Apr 2017 - 19:28

OK, I'll know for sure by Wednesday.

_________________

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1988 CART: Lola/Cosworth #24  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 12446
Age : 40
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Sat 8 Apr 2017 - 19:34

Bruno Chacon wrote:
Jason White wrote:
Bruno Chacon wrote:
Lee Simpson wrote:
There is about a 50% chance that I will not make next Sunday's Long Beach race so as opposed to turning it over at the last minute I thought I would make the #24 Randy Lewis (now a winemaker) Toshiba Lola 88/Cosworth available as a one-off to whoever the Admin's determine is the next on the list.  

Gives you a week of practice with the car, so no excuses.


I am available to pick up the car if the "admin" grants me the honor.

The car will only be available as a one-off when Lee says he can't race for sure.

Well, as soon as he's sure, I think I was the first to apply for the car.

That's not how it works. You have to ask after it becomes available, not before.

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134621756@N03/albums Online
Bruno Chacon
Club Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 134
Age : 58
Location : Brazil
Registration date : 2017-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Sat 8 Apr 2017 - 19:52

Jason White wrote:
Bruno Chacon wrote:
Jason White wrote:
Bruno Chacon wrote:
Lee Simpson wrote:
There is about a 50% chance that I will not make next Sunday's Long Beach race so as opposed to turning it over at the last minute I thought I would make the #24 Randy Lewis (now a winemaker) Toshiba Lola 88/Cosworth available as a one-off to whoever the Admin's determine is the next on the list.  

Gives you a week of practice with the car, so no excuses.


I am available to pick up the car if the "admin" grants me the honor.

The car will only be available as a one-off when Lee says he can't race for sure.

Well, as soon as he's sure, I think I was the first to apply for the car.

Ok

That's not how it works.  You have to ask after it becomes available, not before.
Back to top Go down
Dustin Lengert
Rookie


Number of posts : 5
Age : 28
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2017-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Sat 8 Apr 2017 - 21:54

:conduit:
Back to top Go down
Rob Swindells
Rookie


Number of posts : 49
Age : 37
Location : Bristol, UK
Registration date : 2017-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Sun 9 Apr 2017 - 11:07



The pace car driver seems to be DUI.
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 12446
Age : 40
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Sun 9 Apr 2017 - 11:19

Thank you for the heads up, Rob. We will look into this...

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134621756@N03/albums Online
Jason White
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 12446
Age : 40
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Sun 9 Apr 2017 - 16:47

The pace car issue has been rectified Smile
Everyone please download this fix before next Sunday

--> DOWNLOAD PACE CAR FIX <--

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134621756@N03/albums Online
Michael Drechsler
Experienced Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 461
Age : 39
Location : Aachen, Germany
Registration date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Sun 9 Apr 2017 - 19:35

LOL at the safety car fail lol!

On a more serious note, I hope it won't be like yesterdays ISCC farce race Sleep

_________________
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 12446
Age : 40
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Sun 9 Apr 2017 - 19:37

One year at Long Beach, Johnny Rutherford crashed the pace car, so this circuit has a tradition of pace car fails (apparently).

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134621756@N03/albums Online
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 12790
Age : 45
Location : Valencia - Spain
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Sun 9 Apr 2017 - 19:40

The bug consisted in the Safety car not having the final physics BTW, it had an earlier version that was rectified but which we forgot to include in the release pack.

_________________
"There are two kind of oval racers, those who have hit the wall and those who will hit it" - Mario Andretti

Back to top Go down
Online
Jason White
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 12446
Age : 40
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Sun 9 Apr 2017 - 19:43

Jason White wrote:
The pace car issue has been rectified Smile
Everyone please download this fix before next Sunday

--> DOWNLOAD PACE CAR FIX <--

BUMP

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134621756@N03/albums Online
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 1110
Age : 43
Location : Rijeka, Croatia
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 15:13

Lee Simpson wrote:
OK, I'll know for sure by Wednesday.

Im watching!

_________________
And Function
Function is the key
- Fugazi
Back to top Go down
Jan Kowalski
Pro Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 554
Age : 29
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 19:04

Stuck in the low 1.12s with 3/5, half tank and 300 rpm down on limiter

Where do i gain the most time setupwise? I think sector 1 is cruical? scratch

_________________
Back to top Go down
Online
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 12790
Age : 45
Location : Valencia - Spain
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 19:05

Jan Kowalski wrote:
Stuck in the low 1.12s with 3/5, half tank and 300 rpm down on limiter

Where do i gain the most time setupwise? I think sector 1 is cruical? scratch


That's my Q time Rolling Eyes

_________________
"There are two kind of oval racers, those who have hit the wall and those who will hit it" - Mario Andretti

Back to top Go down
Online
Juha Bos
Pro Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 575
Age : 30
Location : Belgium
Registration date : 2016-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 19:22

That's my I-can-only-dream-of time. :hihi:

_________________


2016 Jigger Award Winner :first:
Back to top Go down
http://www.rallyfoto.be
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 1343
Age : 34
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Mon 10 Apr 2017 - 19:26

:conduit:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 12446
Age : 40
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Tue 11 Apr 2017 - 6:54

Jason White wrote:
The pace car issue has been rectified Smile
Everyone please download this fix before next Sunday

--> DOWNLOAD PACE CAR FIX <--

BUMP

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134621756@N03/albums Online
Jason Fitch
Experienced Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 391
Age : 38
Location : Frankfort, IN Home of the Hot Dogs!
Registration date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Tue 11 Apr 2017 - 16:10


I had hoped I would be free, found today, I'll be out of town.

So the #20 is now free for Long Beach.

_________________


"But when he got behind the wheel, that was quite a different story. Emerson was no mouse, to us he was...a wolf! When he heard the sound of that engine revving it unleashed a wild beast within him. As soon as the flag went down...he became an animal. It was one of the sports deepest, darkest secrets"
Back to top Go down
Lee Simpson
Club Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 125
Age : 67
Location : Ohio, USA
Registration date : 2015-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Tue 11 Apr 2017 - 16:35

Ok, it is confirmed that Easter events will keep me from racing this Sunday. So the #24 Randy Lewis Lola Cosworth (a great car) will be available subject to the Admin's decision as to who get it.

_________________

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1988 CART: Lola/Cosworth #24  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back to top Go down
Raymond Riddall
Club Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 183
Age : 55
Location : England
Registration date : 2015-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   Tue 11 Apr 2017 - 17:04

May i have Lee's #24 Randy Lewis Lola Cosworth please

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]   

Back to top Go down
 
Round 2 - Grand Prix of Long Beach [Apr 16th]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» rFR S13 - ROUND 01 - BAHRAIN Grand Prix - Event Sign In (20/08/17)
» rFR S13 - ROUND 02 - BELGIUM Grand Prix - Event Sign In (27/08/17)
» rFR S13 - ROUND 03 - U.S.A. Grand Prix - Event Sign In (03/09/17)
» rFR S13 - ROUND 04 - Portugal Grand Prix - Event Sign In (10/09/17)
» rFR S13 - ROUND 05 - China Grand Prix - Event Sign In (17/09/17)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: HSO Championships :: 1988 CART PPG Indy Car World Series-
Jump to: