Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[WIP] Mclaren M7 A-D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicolas Peters
Club Driver
Nicolas Peters

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2013-08-09

[WIP] Mclaren M7 A-D Empty
PostSubject: [WIP] Mclaren M7 A-D   [WIP] Mclaren M7 A-D Icon_minitimeTue 7 Mar 2017 - 23:20

Hello gentlemen,

As you know Pixsim is working on his masterpiece, the Charade track. I would like modelling some cars which raced on this track! There is a long list. Some famous, some less famous... But sadly, dimensions of them are quite hard to find. I must say that I dont like really the research part in the modding :mad:

So I decided writing a post to ask some help about this Charade "project". I don't know if I will do one, two or several cars for Charade still. (I think about some F1, F2, 2.0l Sport-Prototype, Formula Ford, Formula Renault... Alpine (as A364, but Pixsim and me need more dimensions about it), Martini,Rondeau M584-M585, Matra, Mclaren and so on....)

The first one is Mclaren M7, I dont know if I will do full versions or if I will do only Charade ones and let the community make the others versions.
So what I have about Mclaren M7 for:
- dimensions
[WIP] Mclaren M7 A-D M7vik2n
- pictures and blueprints
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pnw3bpsirlii66k/AADKJ8tl1Z0xXjToLvJSFiVZa?dl=0

The main problem is the tire dimension indeed.

Thank you everybody for your help, I hope seeing a helpfull community!

If you have this book, can you say to me if there are some datas? I know 56-65 there are some great datas about Ferrari 158-1512 which raced at Charade in 65
https://www.amazon.fr/mont%C3%A9e-puissance-1966-1982-Jos%C3%A9-Rosinski/dp/2726884652/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1488923846&sr=8-3&keywords=50+ans+de+formule+1
Back to top Go down

[WIP] Mclaren M7 A-D
Page 1 of 1