HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jason White
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 13159
Age : 40
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing   Sun 12 Mar 2017 - 22:40

Matthew Hull wrote:
Is the pre-season server gone for good now?

On race days we shut down all the servers but the one used for the race.
The other servers will be back up after the race is over.

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134621756@N03/albums Online
Matthew Hull
Club Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 93
Age : 14
Location : Ireland
Registration date : 2017-03-05

PostSubject: Re: 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing   Sun 12 Mar 2017 - 22:45

Jason White wrote:
Matthew Hull wrote:
Is the pre-season server gone for good now?

On race days we shut down all the servers but the one used for the race.
The other servers will be back up after the race is over.

Ah, I forgot about the WEC.
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 8008
Age : 43
Location : Cagnes sur mer France
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing   Mon 13 Mar 2017 - 9:20

Martin Lacina wrote:
Well,  and if i have steam version so how i can install more separate install of rfactor?
Did you try to make separate install with a rflite?

_________________
O.K. Just a little pinprick.
There'll be no more aaaaaaaaah!
Back to top Go down
Martin Lacina
Experienced Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 362
Age : 36
Location : Czech Republic
Registration date : 2016-02-16

PostSubject: Re: 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing   Mon 13 Mar 2017 - 16:03

Ben Paulet wrote:
Martin Lacina wrote:
Well,  and if i have steam version so how i can install more separate install of rfactor?
Did you try to make separate install with a rflite?

Yes i tried it but my activation key works only for steam not for activate the game via start menu.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 8008
Age : 43
Location : Cagnes sur mer France
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing   Mon 13 Mar 2017 - 17:08

Martin, you have a PM. :frank:

_________________
O.K. Just a little pinprick.
There'll be no more aaaaaaaaah!
Back to top Go down
Greg Goissen
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 4254
Age : 34
Location : HOSSEGOR
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing   Fri 17 Mar 2017 - 9:39

17 march morning and selection cars is closed, generaly here at hso selection cars with dateline included the day too , so i was sure today will be ok too  ....

if possible

1. #22
2. #21
3. #12

or what you want

:hello:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 13159
Age : 40
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing   Sat 18 Mar 2017 - 20:54

Pre-season testing is complete;  we will relaunch the server on March 19th in preparation for the Checker 200.

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134621756@N03/albums Online
Timo Vermeersch
Pro Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 717
Age : 48
Location : Brussels
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing   Fri 24 Mar 2017 - 11:35

Not sure where to post this, but wanted to make sure the people from the mod team did not miss this great review of the mod. It's put equal with the Historix-mod. Great achievement guys cheers cheers cheers

https://pretendracecars.net/2017/03/23/cart-88-has-been-released-for-rfactor/

Timo

_________________
Visit Intersection Diaries: the tale of a young racing career.. And like us on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 8008
Age : 43
Location : Cagnes sur mer France
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing   Fri 24 Mar 2017 - 12:43

Timo Vermeersch wrote:
Not sure where to post this, but wanted to make sure the people from the mod team did not miss this great review of the mod. It's put equal with the Historix-mod. Great achievement guys cheers cheers cheers

https://pretendracecars.net/2017/03/23/cart-88-has-been-released-for-rfactor/

Timo
Knowing what majority of people, here, think about HGT, I'm not sure that they take that for a congratulation. :jp:

_________________
O.K. Just a little pinprick.
There'll be no more aaaaaaaaah!
Back to top Go down
Timo Vermeersch
Pro Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 717
Age : 48
Location : Brussels
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing   Fri 24 Mar 2017 - 13:12

Ben Paulet wrote:
Timo Vermeersch wrote:
Not sure where to post this, but wanted to make sure the people from the mod team did not miss this great review of the mod. It's put equal with the Historix-mod. Great achievement guys cheers cheers cheers

https://pretendracecars.net/2017/03/23/cart-88-has-been-released-for-rfactor/

Timo
Knowing what majority of people, here, think about HGT, I'm not sure that they take that for a congratulation. :jp:

A compliment is a compliment as soon it is meant as such. And they meant is as such.

Timo

_________________
Visit Intersection Diaries: the tale of a young racing career.. And like us on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Bob Wilson
Club Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 180
Age : 79
Location : Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Registration date : 2016-03-15

PostSubject: Re: 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing   Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 18:03

Since I've never been exposed to road course driving in real life, or done much in the sim world, would it be beneficial for me to practice using the 1998 version of Long Beach?  The layout looks pretty much the same except for the little "U" shaped chicane that's being added before the back straight.  I need all the help I can get. scratch study

_________________

Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 13159
Age : 40
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing   Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 18:15

Bob Wilson wrote:
Since I've never been exposed to road course driving in real life, or done much in the sim world, would it be beneficial for me to practice using the 1998 version of Long Beach?  The layout looks pretty much the same except for the little "U" shaped chicane that's being added before the back straight.  I need all the help I can get. scratch study

Yes, our 1988 Long Beach circuit is based on the 1998 version, so it is a good place to start.

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134621756@N03/albums Online
Bob Wilson
Club Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 180
Age : 79
Location : Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Registration date : 2016-03-15

PostSubject: Re: 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing   Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 18:21

Quote :
Yes, our 1988 Long Beach circuit is based on the 1998 version, so it is a good place to start.

Thanks Jason. Very Happy

_________________

Back to top Go down
Grant Riddall
Club Driver


Number of posts : 83
Age : 29
Location : England
Registration date : 2015-12-10

PostSubject: Re: 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing   Tue 28 Mar 2017 - 21:01

Bob Wilson wrote:
Quote :
Yes, our 1988 Long Beach circuit is based on the 1998 version, so it is a good place to start.

Thanks Jason. Very Happy

May i have a link for this track?
Back to top Go down
Online
Jonatan Acerclinth
Pro Driver


Number of posts : 877
Age : 24
Location : Gräv, Sweden
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing   Tue 28 Mar 2017 - 21:04

Grant Riddall wrote:
Bob Wilson wrote:
Quote :
Yes, our 1988 Long Beach circuit is based on the 1998 version, so it is a good place to start.

Thanks Jason. Very Happy

May i have a link for this track?
http://historicsimracing.123.st/t2693-round-1-grand-prix-of-miami-jan-25th

I'd assume, at a quick glance, that this is the one, but in that part of the forum are more events from last years '98 CART series that HSO ran Smile

_________________


If you are scared entering a corner, you are pushing to hard,
if you are bored entering a corner, you aren't pushing enough,
if you hit it perfectly, it will be better than love
Back to top Go down
Online
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
avatar

Number of posts : 11663
Age : 42
Location : Nice, France
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing   Tue 28 Mar 2017 - 21:05

You got the country right Jonatan, but I'm afraid that's about it :D Wink

ftp://91.121.135.76/rFactor/circuits/2015/Long%20Beach%201998.rar

_________________
Thou shalt not train.
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Jason Fitch
Experienced Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 458
Age : 38
Location : Frankfort, IN Home of the Hot Dogs!
Registration date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing   Tue 28 Mar 2017 - 21:58


If it's the 98 Long Beach I think it is. I hope you guys improve it considerably.

_________________


"On the first day at St. Jovite, I was following Paul Hawkins up the back straight...and Paul Hawkins car took off, his Lola T70. It went upside down and when it landed it did 360's down the road, and Hawkins was upside down and trapped in the thing...So I stopped and a bunch of us got to the car...and we hoisted it up and got it back on it's wheels and he got out of it. He looked back and where he'd taken off, it was way back, 150 yards or more. He looked at the car and he looked way back and he looked at the car and then he said "F@%k"...and that was the story of the Can-Am" -Sam Posey
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibaņez
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 13524
Age : 45
Location : Valencia - Spain
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing   Tue 28 Mar 2017 - 22:37

It's IDT's Long Beach, but much optimized in terms of FPS and with the alternate section that was used in 1988.

_________________
"There are two kind of oval racers, those who have hit the wall and those who will hit it" - Mario Andretti

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1988 CART - Pre-season Testing   

Back to top Go down
 
1988 CART - Pre-season Testing
Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Similar topics
-
» Reason for Earthquake Season Revealed...
» Walking Dead new season 8 central
» So no season 2? :(
» West Ham...........
» Top Chef (plus Masters, Just Desserts)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: Archives :: 2017 :: 1988 CART-
Jump to: