Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HSO Staff and developers..Great Work

Go down 
+3
Jan Kowalski
Jason White
Bob Wilson
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob Wilson
Club Driver
Bob Wilson

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2016-03-15

HSO Staff and developers..Great Work Empty
PostSubject: HSO Staff and developers..Great Work   HSO Staff and developers..Great Work Icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun 2016 - 3:52

We all owe a great THANK YOU to our track developers who built the new State Fair Speedway, AKA "the Milwaukee Mile." I am probably the only member of HSO who was actually at the track during the late 60's and 70's. The detail of our new track is beautiful right down to the yellow banisters and section letters in the grandstand. Lettering along the main and back straight walls are spot on! Truly, this is a great piece of work. :first:
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: HSO Staff and developers..Great Work   HSO Staff and developers..Great Work Icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun 2016 - 4:16

You are very welcome Bob Smile :chinois:
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Jan Kowalski
Pro Driver
Jan Kowalski

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: HSO Staff and developers..Great Work   HSO Staff and developers..Great Work Icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun 2016 - 6:48

:top:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: HSO Staff and developers..Great Work   HSO Staff and developers..Great Work Icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun 2016 - 8:16

:top: :clap:
Back to top Go down
Bob Holada
Club Driver
Bob Holada

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2016-05-17

PostSubject: Re: HSO Staff and developers..Great Work   HSO Staff and developers..Great Work Icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun 2016 - 15:09

Bob Wilson wrote:
We all owe a great THANK YOU to our track developers who built the new State Fair Speedway, AKA "the Milwaukee Mile."  I am probably the only member of HSO who was actually at the track during the late 60's and 70's.  The detail of our new track is beautiful right down to the yellow banisters and section letters in the grandstand.  Lettering along the main and back straight walls are spot on!  Truly, this is a great piece of work.  :first:  

Yes great work.
Hi Bob. I lived in West Allis then. Saw most of the USAC races between 64 till sometime in the late 80's when I moved out of State. My Dad and I would always sit across from the start of T1. Though one of my fondest memories was sitting in a nearly empty grandstand for a practice session and listening to the wail from the Ford/Foyt engine cars.

Yes great detail. Including the portable curtains that they'd hang from the fences so that non-paying residents couldn't watch from outside the track.

Lets share some more memories Bob
bobholada@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: HSO Staff and developers..Great Work   HSO Staff and developers..Great Work Icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun 2016 - 15:12

First time i have driven the track Shocked Fantastic effort Jason and Alberto! The track looks fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: HSO Staff and developers..Great Work   HSO Staff and developers..Great Work Icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun 2016 - 20:27

Boy, I still have not tryed the track, but those kind words from the elders are just so nice I have to aplaude!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HSO Staff and developers..Great Work   HSO Staff and developers..Great Work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HSO Staff and developers..Great Work
Page 1 of 1