Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sim-racer new to HSO in Indiana

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob Holada
Club Driver
Bob Holada

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Sim-racer new to HSO in Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Sim-racer new to HSO in Indiana   Sim-racer new to HSO in Indiana Icon_minitimeTue 17 May 2016 - 21:09

Hi Guys and Gals
                         I just today found out about HSO through SRMZ.  I've been racing GPL exclusively for a long time. I'm a member of oAo.   Close to the time when Rfactor first came out I had a copy and raced through LOPEN. But that was a few computers ago.
    What really got my attention was that you had a 1973 USAC National Championship league.
I was raised less than 5 miles from the Milwaukee Mile.  I missed few races during the 60's and 70's.
I plan on getting a copy of Rfactor real soon and be ready to race at Milw on 12-6.
   This is wild I'm in a league based in Indiana that races F1 and now I'm joining a group in Europe that races Indy cars.  I'm assuming you're in Europe by the starting times being in CET.

BoB Holada
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Sim-racer new to HSO in Indiana   Sim-racer new to HSO in Indiana Icon_minitimeTue 17 May 2016 - 21:28

Welcome Bob!   Very Happy

Yes, HSO is based in Europe, but we have drivers from all over the world.  People who share a passion for historic races and the rich history of motor racing. Glad you found us, and from what you say, with impeccable timing Smile  There should be cars available for Milwaukee, so keep your eyes open.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Sim-racer new to HSO in Indiana   Sim-racer new to HSO in Indiana Icon_minitimeTue 17 May 2016 - 21:31

Welcome among us, I must say that your credentials could hardly be any better  :D  GPL veteran, USAC enthusiast, long time Milwaukee Mile fan ... :clap:

Yes the races are all CET unless stated otherwise. Go get rfactor and join the server ASAP, even if you dont race at Indy you can meet us at the server for practice and we have tomorrow two short races for warming up :conduit:
Looking forward to see you on track  :hello:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Sim-racer new to HSO in Indiana   Sim-racer new to HSO in Indiana Icon_minitimeTue 17 May 2016 - 22:18

Hi Bob, and welcome among us. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sim-racer new to HSO in Indiana   Sim-racer new to HSO in Indiana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sim-racer new to HSO in Indiana
Page 1 of 1