Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Driver's survey/background

Go down 
+2
Richard Wilks
Alberto Ibañez
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Driver's survey/background  Empty
PostSubject: Driver's survey/background    Driver's survey/background  Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2016 - 21:12

One of the nice things about the HSO broadcasts is that we speaking guys know you racers and have banged wheels with most of you in one or the occasion, so we have first hand experience and can tell about most of your strong/weak points. But we usually don't know (or sometimes feel not allowed to speak) about some personal background, like f.e. if you have real life racing experience, your job, your family, hobbies, etc ...

If any of you feels that you want to see us broadcasters expand a bit on your personal background and/or you have some interesting thing that we can mention, please PM us with some of that. We will love to mention that you like to play guitar, or are an avid RC cars fan, or have sons that cheer you while driving ... whatever gets us closer to you as a person will be welcomed. :hello:
Back to top Go down
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Driver's survey/background    Driver's survey/background  Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2016 - 22:57

Nice Alberto Smile
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Driver's survey/background    Driver's survey/background  Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2016 - 20:07

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
We will love to mention that you like to play guitar, or are an avid RC cars fan, or have sons that cheer you while driving ... whatever gets us closer to you as a person will be welcomed. :hello:

Boy, how do you know all that??? lol!
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Driver's survey/background    Driver's survey/background  Icon_minitimeSun 1 May 2016 - 17:40

Facts about me for broadcast:

In real life:
Interior designer at the Lincoln Motor Company
Teacher at the College for Creative Studies
Occasional voice over artist
Once placed 10th in a Detroit area karting championship
Wrote a book in 2010 titled "Old School Viscom: 20 Renderings in 20 Steps"
Father is into sims as well, but the flight simulator kind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Driver's survey/background    Driver's survey/background  Icon_minitimeSun 1 May 2016 - 19:45

Alberto you have an pm
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Driver's survey/background    Driver's survey/background  Icon_minitimeSun 1 May 2016 - 19:54

:top:
Back to top Go down
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Driver's survey/background    Driver's survey/background  Icon_minitimeTue 3 May 2016 - 22:25

Racing

My racing on PC started a long long time ago, om Amiga i was racing in world offline league from 1995/96 season (overal 3rd, then 3rd, then in season 1997/98 1st, 1998/99 1st).  Then i swithed to driving GP4 with friends (hotset mode on 1 computer ) and then i found GPL and joined Czech GPL league(full GP distances with full damage model, first seasons without big results(2001 - 2002 overal 6th), but in some last seasons 2005-2008 4 time Champion(1st win 2002 at Zaandwort). There was plenty of much better and faster drivers (Petr Hlavac, Martin Lacina) but i score points nearly in every race of the season, to finish the race was my main target which was key in those fragile cars. Then i drowe few races in Czech GTL league and One season on SimRacing CZ (3rd overal in RFactor F1 1967 MOD) and in 2010 made 2 races on HSO, then i didn't drive on PC for some years. I returned to the online racing in 2016 here on HSO.  Only noticeable result was fortunate 5th place on Monaco.

other hobbies are amateur photographer

(WTCC race at Brno)
Driver's survey/background  Wtcc1
where i saw Alex Zanardi won the race
Driver's survey/background  Wtcc2

In  Brno i saw F1 champion Jackie Stewart (and got his signature) when there was historical F1 race

Driver's survey/background  Jackie3.jpg

i was glueing paper models , especialy F1

F1 paper models

and from 2005 building and flying with small electricaly powered RC aeroplanes (wingspan 75-100cm)

Driver's survey/background  Avia

making own racing hardware (Pedals and Hshifter)

H Shifter

Pedals

20 years working as consultat and programmer in NAVISION sometimes on customer side, sometimes on vendor side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driver's survey/background    Driver's survey/background  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Driver's survey/background
Page 1 of 1