Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th]

Go down 
+21
Matthias Weber
Raul Jereb
Joel Sixou
Dana Schurer
Vincent Beretta
Philippe Martinelli
David Sabre
David Jaques
Steve Settanta
Guillaume Siebert
Konstantin Zubov
Matt Geddes
Jan Kowalski
Greg Hunt
Martin Lacina
Raymond Riddall
Jacob Fredriksson
Yves Plaçais
Ludovic Tiengou
Pascal Mikula
Ben Paulet
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jacob Fredriksson
Racing Legend
Jacob Fredriksson

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2014-01-15

Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th]   Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2016 - 21:06

Last race with my beloved Elfin. With another 20bhp the championship could have gone very differently.

Had a great fight with Matthias tonight, but with 10 laps to go I got cramp in my leg and had to play it safe. Still, I don't think I could have gotten him, he drove great tonight.

Congratulations to our champion!
Back to top Go down
Dana Schurer
Experienced Driver
Dana Schurer

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2015-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th]   Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2016 - 21:15

Thanks to all responsible admins for a lovely series! :clap: :champ: :clap:

As for the race, I finished fourth but certainly didn't earn it. Attrition and a narrow track kept me in position despite sloppy driving and a setup that wore my tires madly. And, to Yves, I'm sorry for collecting you with my spin at T4. :doh:
Back to top Go down
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th]   Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2016 - 21:24

Jacob Fredriksson wrote:
Last race with my beloved Elfin. With another 20bhp the championship could have gone very differently.

Had a great fight with Matthias tonight, but with 10 laps to go I got cramp in my leg and had to play it safe. Still, I don't think I could have gotten him, he drove great tonight.

Yeah amazing battle, you were a lot better on the slow corners and on the brakes, but in the fast sections my setup with wings 2-3 was great.

Had a great start and was lucky to hit nobody, although it has been very tight with José.

Great driving by all lapped cars, thank you!

No chance against Greg, again. Congrats to this win and the championship.

Last edited by Matthias Weber on Wed 11 May 2016 - 22:58; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th]   Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2016 - 21:28

Petr Hlavac wrote:
NNNOOOOOOO!!!! Connection lost in warmup lap again Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad And i actually had no issues during the first run several months ago and finished second :doh:
Sorry for you, you still got that disco during the warmup lap. Sad

Otherwise, I wanted finish that race, and I did it. 2 pits stops, every time to replace front wing. Slowly but surely I lead my car to the finish line, avoiding the traps, and the fasters drivers.
Jolies flammes Philou, et et très belle fumée noire. :hihi:
Grats Greg for the champ. :top: Next time, it will be a 2 stars level car.
Thx all for coming until the end of the champ.:chinois:

Standings and Results updated. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th]   Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2016 - 16:35

Funnily enough, I believe that was the most well attented F5000 series at HSO, 5 years after the mod was released Smile Just a shame you couldn't use the newest version Sad
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th]   Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2016 - 20:41

bilan de ce championnat F 5000 : 8 races / 5 poles / 5 wins   /  3 second position  /

merci à ceux qui ont eu la "sportivité "et " l' élégance " de m'adresser leurs félicitations !

:hello:
Back to top Go down
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th]   Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2016 - 21:33

Congratulations on winning the championship Greg. :champ:
That is good consistent finishing.
Back to top Go down
Raymond Riddall
Experienced Driver
Raymond Riddall

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2015-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th]   Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2016 - 21:50

Congratulations Greg, well deserved :first: :clap:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th]   Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2016 - 15:04

thanks guys :chinois:
Back to top Go down
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th]   Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2016 - 21:37

Petr Hlavac wrote:
NNNOOOOOOO!!!! Connection lost in warmup lap again Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad And i actually had no issues during the first run several months ago and finished second :doh:

the same happened to me 3 times o this mod and 2 times in row in last twin races session historical touring cars at Varano so there is some problems in MODS or I dont know, same situation , whole Q session OK, race when started OK butat end of warmup lap DISCO, this is why give up this serie
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th]   Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2016 - 15:58

Oh my god.... I know I'm damn late for this but I totally forgot about this race and I completely missed it affraid :grrr: I was focussing on the USAC stuff and also personal things related to school, so I hope it's okay that I apologize now
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Ashar Firdaus
Club Driver
Ashar Firdaus

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2018-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th]   Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jun 2018 - 9:34

I have problem with AI.While entering last turn,the AI will spin and causing crash
Back to top Go down
Ashar Firdaus
Club Driver
Ashar Firdaus

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2018-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th]   Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun 2018 - 15:16

Pascal Mikula wrote:
Oh my god.... I know I'm damn late for this but I totally forgot about this race and I completely missed it affraid :grrr: I was focussing on the USAC stuff and also personal things related to school, so I hope it's okay that I apologize now
lol you start on pole but retired and screwed. lol!
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th]   Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun 2018 - 15:21

Lukman Firdaus wrote:
Pascal Mikula wrote:
Oh my god.... I know I'm damn late for this but I totally forgot about this race and I completely missed it [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/affraid.gif[/smiley] [smiley]https://2img.net/u/2915/69/36/76/smiles/944938.gif[/smiley] I was focussing on the USAC stuff and also personal things related to school, so I hope it's okay that I apologize now
lol you start on pole but retired and screwed. [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/lol.gif[/smiley]

I got no idea what your problem is but I'll leave it up to you to either stop trolling around here or getting serious in this forum.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Lukáš Vydra
Experienced Driver
Lukáš Vydra

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2018-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th]   Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2019 - 8:27

The results table Smile
Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th] - Page 2 X1LZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th]   Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 8 - Monterey Grand Prix [May 11th]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2