Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)

Go down 
+33
Jan Titz
David Jundt
Pascal Le pihive
David Jaques
Pascal Mikula
David Sabre
Glenn Corliss
Paulo Rodrigues
Philippe Martinelli
Florkin Marc
Petr Hlavac
Roman Koranda
Steve Parker
Vincent Beretta
Didier Conjeaud
François Remmen
Raul Jereb
Mick Chapman
Gérard Ryon
Richard Coxon
Raymond Riddall
Martin Lacina
Yves Plaçais
Greg Hunt
Alberto Ibañez
Jacob Fredriksson
Jan Kowalski
Dana Schurer
Jason Fitch
Mike Becnel
Jonatan Acerclinth
Michal Janak
Jason White
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2016 - 22:32

I was nearly happy with q time with this slow and confortability lack car,

start of the race was today little beteer but then cold tyres and outer line in left turn before long straight make their wark and ended on gras, losting many positions, then i gained a little, had long battle with Roman and then when i was chasing someone of racer i melted tyres so then it was only worse and worse, and finaly when i thing that 14th place is at home, 3 laps from end i lost end after last turn and lost rear wing Sad

big frustration , only leting faster cars past by , no real racing (only the few laps with Roman)
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2016 - 22:36

Results and points are up.
Screenies to follow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2016 - 22:38

Is it possible to watch live coverage now?
Back to top Go down
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2016 - 22:40

Michal Janak wrote:

You need to wait until it's uploaded to the HSO youtube channel, it usually takes some 20 minutes i think
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2016 - 22:42

Petr Hlavac wrote:
Michal Janak wrote:

You need to wait until it's uploaded to the HSO youtube channel, it usually takes some 20 minutes i think

It is currently processing

Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2016 - 22:42

Petr Hlavac wrote:
. We spent three days in SLovakia playing curling and we drank. !

where in Slovakia ?

Petr Hlavac wrote:
What a surprise it was when i overtook Greg in his Lotus with a few laps to go!

scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2016 - 22:47

Greg Goissen wrote:

where in Slovakia ?

Petr Hlavac wrote:

scratch  scratch  scratch

Bratislava, the capital, curling hall at Lamac.

Aaaah, Gerard, of course, sorry Wink  Btw, what a French dominance! Awesome job, guys :top:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2016 - 22:49

Petr Hlavac wrote:
Greg Goissen wrote:

where in Slovakia ?

Petr Hlavac wrote:

scratch  scratch  scratch

Bratislava, the capital, curling hall at Lamac.

Aaaah, Gerard, of course, sorry Wink  Btw, what a French dominance! Awesome job, guys :top:

Bratislava is a great city , i like it , Praha too
Back to top Go down
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2016 - 22:52

a weird connection lag dropped me after 200 mtrs  back on the grid
how the hell that happend i just dont know but first laps were laggy mud
almost took out my teammate, sorry for that, then after a couple of laps the tires began to work and i figgerd a fast setup in a short time which i could do a possible top 10
anyway i clipped the curb somewhere at the ballsack corner ( Jason knows where that is  lol! ) and ofcourse the rear was sideways then a mclaren tapped the  leftrear, tire went flat and car was pushed in the grass trying to go upside down and bounced from left to right side of the tires :D  check that in replay  :

no need to sit in the pits for 90sec driving a bend car so lost cause
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2016 - 23:18

Had a bad entry into the event but thanks to the help of you fellow racers and some quick-fixes on my end, I was able to take part.

My Racepace was looking promising and wasn't using up the tires so were hoping for a good event.

Qualified better than I thought I would so was very satisfied with the situation.

The race got underway and kept out of trouble for the opening few laps but on lap 13 or 14 I took a bit too much cerb in the 90 left with a crest in the middle of it and I span. Sadly I had people right behind me so made sure to get the car stopped and was hoping everyone would be able to avoid me but Didier was as unlucky as I was and he hit my rear left, he loosing his wing and me ending up with very derranged Suspension Sad

Drove a few laps trying to find out weather I'd be able to finish the Race and in the end decided to give it a fair go. Without the damage I'm certain I'd be up for possible points as I was keeping up somewhat with everyone ahead, had similar pace to Jay Riddall (sorry for possible miss-spelling).

But the damage made the car very nervous and generally ill-handling but I did a 28.1 which was my best Race pace lap ever around Anderstorp trying to keep ahead of David Jaques when he came at me on new tires.

Generally frustrating event but at least a step in the right direction finally finishing a race with the wayward M26...

Thank you to everyone and sorry Didier Sad
Back to top Go down
Didier Conjeaud
Club Driver
Didier Conjeaud

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2016 - 0:16

Jonatan Acerclinth wrote:
Had a bad entry into the event but thanks to the help of you fellow racers and some quick-fixes on my end, I was able to take part.

My Racepace was looking promising and wasn't using up the tires so were hoping for a good event.

Qualified better than I thought I would so was very satisfied with the situation.

The race got underway and kept out of trouble for the opening few laps but on lap 13 or 14 I took a bit too much cerb in the 90 left with a crest in the middle of it and I span. Sadly I had people right behind me so made sure to get the car stopped and was hoping everyone would be able to avoid me but Didier was as unlucky as I was and he hit my rear left, he loosing his wing and me ending up with very derranged Suspension Sad

Drove a few laps trying to find out weather I'd be able to finish the Race and in the end decided to give it a fair go. Without the damage I'm certain I'd be up for possible points as I was keeping up somewhat with everyone ahead, had similar pace to Jay Riddall (sorry for possible miss-spelling).

But the damage made the car very nervous and generally ill-handling but I did a 28.1 which was my best Race pace lap ever around Anderstorp trying to keep ahead of David Jaques when he came at me on new tires.

Generally frustrating event but at least a step in the right direction finally finishing a race with the wayward M26...

Thank you to everyone and sorry Didier Sad

No problem Jonatan...that's race.

Impossible en effet pour moi d'éviter la Mc Laren, arrêtée en pleine trajectoire......et aprés 2 mn dans les stands.....ça c'est vraiment trés long !....j'ai repris la piste 21eme avec le volant pas droit....puisque la suspension en avait semble t'il pris un coup aussi.....50 tours avec le volant de travers, c'est pas simple même si on finit par s'habituer.

Lointaine 13e place donc, alors que j'étais 6eme en début de course et avec un bon rythme. Juste avant la touchette, j'avais quand même laissé passer par prudence quelques furieux, me disant qu'on se retrouverait plus loin dans la course....ça aurait presque pu finir dans les points cette histoire...mais on ne refait pas l'histoire Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2016 - 0:31

Screenies up

http://historicsimracing.org/en/resultatscourse/1139
Back to top Go down
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2016 - 10:25

Driving the Surtees TS20 this time and its slow. 21st to 14th on lap 1 that was a good first lap for me. Running 13th for a few laps until on lap 30 I was being caught by Jonatan and exiting the 1st gear corner I got wheel spin and unexpectedly the car turned left into the wall. Race over. The tyres felt ok and I was still lapping at the same pace so I was expecting to finish this one. :doh:
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2016 - 12:38

joli course avec des dépassements au début avec Gérard et Philippe.

Le chat noir aurait-il disparu? Il est trop tôt pour le dire.

@Greg. Merci mon pote. Cette 2eme place, elle est à toi. :drink:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2016 - 14:17

Vincent Beretta wrote:

@Greg. Merci mon pote. Cette 2eme place, elle est à toi. :drink:

tu m en veux pas mais je prefere garder ma 1 ere :D :D :D :D :D :D

sinon tu vois qu a force de travail , perserverance et  ecoute des multiples conseils et techniques... en l espace de 4 courses tu as gagné 2 a 3 secondes au tour et que tu te rapproches encore petit a petit , meme si tout le monde sait que c est la derniere seconde ou les derniers dixiemes les plus durs a allé chercher et trouver study study  :conduit: :conduit: :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2016 - 14:44

Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 2-clutch-fans

FOR SALE:  Two slightly used 18-inch fans, will withstand speeds of 8000 revolutions per minute. Excellent for industrial cooling applications. Price negotiable. Interested parties please contact Motor Racing Developments, Ltd. Ask for Bernie.
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2016 - 14:48

lol!
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2016 - 15:14

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2016 - 15:21

:clap: lol! Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 3108518133
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2016 - 16:48

Bravo au podium, et bravo à toi Philou pour cette belle 3ème place. :top:
Back to top Go down
Gérard Ryon
Pro Driver
Gérard Ryon

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2016 - 17:35

La Lotus,en qualif. :top: mais en course la 79,pour l'usure des pneus affraid
J'ai terminer avec 1%,l'avant gauche et avec un tour de retard.Sans attaque,j'ai laisser "passer" Vincent,Philippe.Est-ce normal,sommes nous tous égaux Question Les conseils des techniciens sont les bienvenus.
Advice technicians are welcome. study
Bravo au podium,100% french. Very Happy

Last edited by Gérard Ryon on Mon 18 Apr 2016 - 18:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2016 - 18:11

I watched the live stream last night, great stuff guys :top: Great broadcast, great comments, great racing Cool
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2016 - 19:41

Frank Verplanken wrote:
I watched the live stream last night, great stuff guys :top: Great broadcast, great comments, great racing Cool

The revenant !!!

Merde alors, on croyait tous que l'ours t'avait tué ...

Quand est-ce que tu réinstalles ton putain de volant?
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2016 - 21:27

pour revenir sur ma course , copie conforme de Jarama , 60 tours d economie de pneus ( et fier de moi d avoir reussi a autant les sauvés ) et a 10 tours de la fin il me restait 2 carres rouge pleins donc la 10 tours d attaque pour le fun .

:first:

well done all finishers

great broadcast guys :top:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2016 - 0:12

Vincent Beretta wrote:

The revenant !!!

Merde alors, on croyait tous que l'ours t'avait tué ...

Quand est-ce que tu réinstalles ton putain de volant?

Salut vieille branche Wink Je suis dans les parages, un tout petit peu dans les coulisses ici, mais peu probable que je re-roule avant 2017 je pense. A part une endu chez Benny d'ici là maybe ?

En tout cas c'était super de mater la course hier, j'en regarderais d'autres. Sans être admin ni pilote je n'ai plus de scrupules à encourager mes pilotes virtuels préférés :D ! "Vas-y Vincent bouffe le !!!" :D
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)   Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 8 - Anderstorp (Apr 17th)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next