Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]

Go down 
+24
Matthias Weber
Jan Kowalski
David Jaques
Philippe Martinelli
Petr Hlavac
Gérard Ryon
Mick Chapman
Mike Becnel
Eric Plana
David Sabre
Michal Janak
Jacob Fredriksson
Glenn Corliss
Greg Hunt
Raymond Riddall
Vincent Beretta
Ludovic Tiengou
Pascal Le pihive
Steve Settanta
Martin Lacina
Yves Plaçais
Pascal Mikula
Dana Schurer
Ben Paulet
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jan Kowalski
Pro Driver
Jan Kowalski

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2016 - 22:40

Well done all finishers :flag:

Started from 4th with 0.8 sec behind pole. It wasn´t my best lap, the TS11 is more capable. I didnt understand the track and had problems with the long straight and sector 3. I´m not good at setup work and my gear setting was far from being good. Due to that i ran off in sector 3 in the middle of the race.

At the beginning i missed the start a little bit and was behind Yves in 7th i think. I made some progress and watched the battle between Matthias and Jose. They tangeld with each other and i could slip through and was in 3rd. After that i tried to escape from Jose but i made some mistakes. In the end Jose had problems on lapping cars so i came close, but i spun on the last corner with 3 laps to go. So i took 4th place and finished with just 0.8L fuel left :cowboy2:  :antoine:
A little bit disappointing but some good points for the championship :champ: . It could had been worse.
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2016 - 22:42

I feel I'm good to watch a replay in the next days. I have yet enough others activities in my real life. :antoine:
Back to top Go down
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2016 - 22:48

Ludovic Tiengou wrote:
Pour cloturer le tout je me fais litteralement harponner et ejecter de la route par Hlavak en pleine ligne droite:grrr: :grrr: . Donc je ne sais pas si c'est possible mais je pose réclamation. Merde c'est n'importe quoi. En pleine ligne droite, avec une vMax superieure il me tape dans l'arriere et me sors de la route...Moteur peté et nouvel abandon. Toute ma préparation foutu en l'air sans que je sois fautif.

You have every right to be mad. I didn't expect your car to slow down so much during an upshift, but that's no excuse. I deserve a penalty, sorry for ruining your race pale
Back to top Go down
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2016 - 22:59

Pascal Le pihive wrote:

PC: it could be coolest if lapped drivers saw in their mirror and was gentlemen drivers with the leaders :bangry:
It could play on the final result Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 1623587389

Yeah, I don't know if my result could have been better, but I got my front suspension damaged while lapping a car, because I thought he would stay on the inside... :grrr:

But also had some luck, race could have been over in the first lap, if Jacob had hit me :urgence:
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2016 - 23:03

Dana Schurer wrote:
Rammed off the road and into a fence on lap three. One to forget, for sure. Sleep
Dana, I'm terribly sorry about that, I was braking a little bit later but I lost control in that tiny part of the turn; Sorry to having hit you..

Anyways, for me this was the best F5000 race this year; Finished in 12th (Because of some DNFs). The start was a bit bad for me, but I kinda lost my view when Ludovic totally spun out on the start but then came back like a lightning hehe..
Anyways, nice race, sadly didn't get any points again but that's just the massive drawback of having 60 HP less power than every other car, isn't it? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2016 - 23:38

pour mon 300 eme depart chez HSO , pole et victoire :banane:

je m attendais a plus de concurrence dans les premiers tours , pendant 20 tours j ai attaqué puis les 10 derniers j ai gere tranquillement mon avance pour sauvegarder mes pneus qui je pensais aller souffrir énormément mais au final j aurai pu attaquer quasiment jusqu a la fin sans probleme . mais bon ca on ne le sait qu apres :hihi:

Well done all finishers :yaa:

:first:
Back to top Go down
Steve Settanta
Rookie
Steve Settanta

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2016-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2016 - 8:06

No problem Ben... Laughing

Just to explain what's happened: after the first turn of the warm-up lap all cars disappeared. I reached the starting line (in my absolute loneliness) and I found the red square on the starting grid. The dashboard on the bottom right showed the drivers' grid with the qualification times but no one was in sight.
However I enjoied the qualification hour.

See us at Road Atlanta. :flag:
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2016 - 8:21

Petr Hlavac wrote:

You have every right to be mad. I didn't expect your car to slow down so much during an upshift, but that's no excuse. I deserve a penalty, sorry for ruining your race pale

Don't worry. Apologies accepted without problem. I was writting out of impulse and frustration (easy to know as I was writting in french :D) . It was the only occasion for me to score points and I've spent quite a long time to train on this one. That why I was so anger.

Now I've cooled down. ) I consider it a race incident. Shit just happens to me twice in a row. I've not been in the past a very decent driver. I'm in no position to criticize anyone on racing behaviour. it' a kind hell of a payback for my old sins as a driver perhaps geek ).
So I withdraw my complaint. Ben will be pleased for his marital life Wink

The reason of my slowing down is that I'm very conservative with my engine. I never hit the red zone and shift about 500 RPM before it. I'm also using the clutch (to not over rev) when I'm changing gear. And finally I eased up a bit the throttle (again to not over rev my engine). It's an old habit learn at the harsh school of fragile engine in GPL. As one know old habits die hard. All this together make my car "pauses" for some very short time during shift. Well this time my safety measure turn to be the opposite lol!
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2016 - 9:37

Steve Settanta wrote:

Just to explain what's happened: after the first turn of the warm-up lap all cars disappeared. I reached the starting line (in my absolute loneliness) and I found the red square on the starting grid. The dashboard on the bottom right showed the drivers' grid with the qualification times but no one was in sight.

I've already got that kind of long disconnection, alone in track before to be out of the server. I hope your get more chance to Road Atlanta. :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2016 - 10:22

T'es décidé à en finir aucune Ben ? :D
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2016 - 10:51

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
T'es décidé à en finir aucun Ben ? :D
Non, mon but est juste d'avoir des départs. Razz
J'ai besoin d'entrainement pour ces voitures, mais je n'ai pas vraiment le temps et la motivation. Puis j'ai du mal à me concentrer sur ma conduite lorsque j'admin, faut toujours avoir un oeil sur les eventuels soucis des uns et des autres. Donc je prends les departs mais plus par manque que par reel plaisir, car sinon je n'aurai que les courses du CIS, 2 fois par mois pour m'amuser un peu. :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2016 - 10:55

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
T'es décidé à en finir aucune Ben ? :D

:D :D :D :D c est exactement ca , il m a fait une figure de style sous mon nez dont seul lui est capable hier soir vers la mi course , note artistique 20 / 20 c est deja ca :clap: :clap: :langue: :langue: :langue:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2016 - 10:56

Ah oui je me souviens très bien de mes premières courses comme admin, je pensais plus aux autres qu'à moi aussi, à regarder qui a des soucis, qui roule comme un porc, à penser à ce qui va se dire sur forum ensuite... Mais au final une fois que le départ est donné ça ne sert à rien de s'en préoccuper, tu ne peux rien y faire pendant la course. Il faut juste penser à sa propre course Smile
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2016 - 11:27

Apres une aprem sur 3 ds max pour mon nouveau mod, je faisais encore du modding dans ma tête, pendant la course. Pas evident de reflechir aux smooth group à 280km/h. :aie:
Back to top Go down
Steve Settanta
Rookie
Steve Settanta

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2016-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2016 - 11:45

Quote :
I hope your get more chance to Road Atlanta. :smil20:

Yes, at Road Atlanta I will have my revenge!!! Very Happy

Thanks again for the support Ben.
Back to top Go down
Pascal Le pihive
Experienced Driver
Pascal Le pihive

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2016 - 13:43

Pas de Broadcast hier soir Ben ? scratch
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2016 - 15:11

Ben Paulet wrote:
Apres une aprem sur 3 ds max pour mon nouveau mod, je faisais encore du modding dans ma tête, pendant la course. Pas evident de reflechir aux smooth group à 280km/h. :aie:

c est quoi ton nouveau mod ?
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2016 - 15:44

Pascal Le pihive wrote:
Pas de Broadcast hier soir Ben ?  scratch
Oui, il y en a eu un, Richard m'a même fait remarqué que la caméra restait sur la même voiture. J'avais désactivé le plugin par inadvertance. :doh:

@Greg, c'est dans la factory.
Back to top Go down
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2016 - 18:32

Steve Settanta wrote:

Exactly the same problem like in my case, sometimes i have disco in testing on this mod on server, in 78 it is OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]   Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 4 - Minnesota Grand Prix - Donnybrooke [March 16th]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3