Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)

Go down 
+32
Yves Plaçais
Roman Koranda
Pascal Le pihive
David Jaques
Dylan Canton
David Sabre
Alberto Ibañez
Philippe Martinelli
Jan Kowalski
Mick Chapman
François Remmen
Raymond Riddall
Didier Conjeaud
Glenn Corliss
Michal Janak
Florkin Marc
Vincent Beretta
Steve Parker
David Jundt
James Knowles
Richard Coxon
Emil Gersak
Jacob Fredriksson
Greg Hunt
Petr Hlavac
Gérard Ryon
Raul Jereb
Jonatan Acerclinth
Jason Fitch
Dana Schurer
Mike Becnel
Jason White
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2016 - 18:46

Emil Gersak wrote:
Gérard Ryon wrote:
Philippe wrote:
Bravo Gérard  :top:  pour cette nouvelle victoire
(j'espère que tu ne t'ennuies pas trop tout seul devant   :D  ), ne prends pas trop d'avance si non plus personne ne va regarder les Grand-Prix à la télé
Merçi Philippe.Mais franchement,quand Petr revient sur moi,je le voyait gagné.Et il faut une bonne dose de chance,pour éviter les incidents,les doubler.Mais qu'est que c'est grisant,d'étre devant.
Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 7 3108518133 Thank you again Emil!.Great video .How long for assembly?

With rebuilding and rendering intro more than 9 hour.  :cowboy:

affraid Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 7 3108518133
Back to top Go down
Pascal Le pihive
Experienced Driver
Pascal Le pihive

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2016 - 21:16

Very far rear start: 22nd in the qualifications. :doh:
Ascent to 9th, nice fight with Yves and Vincent. :top:

Car of Mikula full trajectory, in the 30th lap, which brakes earlier, without logical reason and "STRIKE" :grrr: , no more front wing and three places less. Thank you Pascal :top:

Passage by pits to repair: one and a half lap losted and finished race. Evil or Very Mad
Demotivated and irritated :grrr: : gone back to the 17th position behind François and Jonathan :langue:

Finish in three laps, but finished . :drink:
”The important it is to participate”, he said. lol!

For myself, it seems to me that the difference of the performance levels of cars is very important and that the original distribution of cars that highlighted clearly an enormous potential,  see exceptional of some cars more than others, for the benefit of pilots who did not justify for. Times done in the pre-qualifications was an illustration.
This interpretation undertakes only me, but have to fight as a sick to turn at 3 seconds of pilots whom we know no more faster , see slower, and in fact to finish at 2 laps: it’s an experience, everything is good to take, but it is extremely frustrating to see disheartening.

Here we are, Good luck to all for those who will need it … …  :clap:
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2016 - 1:54

Emil Gersak wrote:
Gérard Ryon wrote:
Philippe wrote:
Bravo Gérard  :top:  pour cette nouvelle victoire
(j'espère que tu ne t'ennuies pas trop tout seul devant   :D  ), ne prends pas trop d'avance si non plus personne ne va regarder les Grand-Prix à la télé
Merçi Philippe.Mais franchement,quand Petr revient sur moi,je le voyait gagné.Et il faut une bonne dose de chance,pour éviter les incidents,les doubler.Mais qu'est que c'est grisant,d'étre devant.
Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 7 3108518133 Thank you again Emil!.Great video .How long for assembly?

With rebuilding and rendering intro more than 9 hour.  :cowboy:

That is great information to know, I thought I was doing something wrong when making my videos. It takes forever!!

Again, superb work sir Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 7 3108518133
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7