Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)

Go down 
+36
Andre Cunha
Greg Hunt
David Jaques
Ben Paulet
Alessio Campigotto
François Remmen
Dylan Canton
Richard Coxon
Philippe Martinelli
Jean-Marie Placais
David Jundt
Mick Chapman
Didier Conjeaud
Petr Hlavac
Raymond Riddall
Florkin Marc
Jason Fitch
Michal Janak
Vincent Beretta
Matthias Weber
Gérard Ryon
Yves Plaçais
Pascal Le pihive
Glenn Corliss
Steve Parker
Martin Audran
Raul Jereb
Jacob Fredriksson
David Sabre
Alberto Ibañez
Roman Koranda
Jonatan Acerclinth
Dana Schurer
Mike Becnel
Jan Kowalski
Jason White
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 10:46

The qualifying and results have been updated on the website to reflect the efforts of the three disconnected drivers  Crying or Very sad  Very unfortunate that happened, and all from the same area. Perhaps it was some kind of local connectivity issue with a provider?
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 10:58

well

finaly i made the start, but my ffp steering was totaly gone so car behaved very odd, almost undriveable,
got litterly rammed out of the race by a Mclaren in the last bend defending the inside, rear wing gone and suspension failure. :jp:

will be back with a vengence at kylami.... :D
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 12:58

Im still facing really bad game performances... While in first few laps, with lot of cars arround me, I had and slo-mo and fastforward effect... it would slow down everything for few secs, then speed up to catch the real time (I guess) and all of that very periodicly correct, non stop, for first few laps, very, very frustrating... and then, from here to then, a small freezes... I just dont know why!! Is it possible that my PC config is so slow and outtimed!!! Its an 64 Athlon, 6-7 years old!!! I dont have so much problems with other mods, even there are some. And, yes, I run everything on LOW settings, only my car on MED!

anny suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 13:01

I was as spectator and also suffered some stutter. I think that part of the reason is that it was a quite big grid, plus three broadcasters, i.e. more than 30 users connected :hum:
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 13:10

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
I was as spectator and also suffered some stutter. I think that part of the reason is that it was a quite big grid, plus three broadcasters, i.e. more than 30 users connected :hum:

Could it be as simple as upping the number of slots the server allows?  It is currently set at 34.
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 13:21

Other way to explore too, Recording the race can cause stuttering. Set it off. It help to reduce access to the hard drive and avoids some stutters. It's just a tip, maybe not the reason of your issues.
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 14:21

Les essaies de ces derniers jours m'avaient montré que l'Arrows avait de quoi rivaliser avec les meilleurs pilotes,
mais je ne m'attendais pas à ce résultat. :second:  Very Happy

Comme le dit Gérard, les problèmes de déconnections de certains et l'absence d'autres, m'auront facilité la tâche... Je suis très content car c'est très sympa de monter sur le podium d'une course sur ce mod assez difficile dans un championnat si relevé.

Les 20 premiers tours furent très animés, on s'est bien amusé avec Ray et surtout Vincent sur plusieurs dépassements. J'ai compris très vite que mon setup manquait de vitesse dans la grande ligne droite et que je devrais faire avec...

Une fois "installé" à la deuxième place derrière Gérard, il fallait surveiller l'usure des pneus et rester à son contact pour tenter quelque chose en fin de course. C'est ce que j'ai fait dans les 10 derniers tours mais je n'ai pas réussi à le pousser à la faute ni à me porter à sa hauteur une seule fois...

Grand bravo à lui et toutes mes félicitations Gérard :top:

Bravo Jacob avec une ATS il faut le faire et à tous les autres participants :top:

Merci HSO et bravo pour la retransmission video :top: :top:
Back to top Go down
Pascal Le pihive
Experienced Driver
Pascal Le pihive

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 14:22

Course complètement ratée. :doh:

Mick qui loupe son départ :grrr: , et que je frotte avec mon aileron alors qu’il est arrêté pleine grille  affraid ,
Aileron arraché et direction ouverte  :doh:
Les nerfs et l’excitation du départ et catastrophe, j’emmène Didier au freinage du premier droit…forcément plus d’aileron à l’avant  :aie:
Vraiment désolé Didier.
Stands pour réparer et un tour et demi de handicap d’entrée autant dire course pour le fun. :banane:
Contact un peu brouillon avec François au freinage de l’épingle des stands alors que je lui remonte un tour et qu’il cherche à me fermer le virage….dommage qu’il en fasse les frais. :hum:
Et pour la suite l’écran qui se fige pendant 10 secondes à la sortie du premier droit et voilà crash dans les murets. :aie:

Félicitations à Gérard , carton plein. :top:  :first:

Completely missed race.

Mick who misses his start, and whom I rub with my front wing while is stopped full track,
Wing away and open wheel.
Nervous and excitement cause of the start and the disaster : I take Didier at the brake of the first right, necessarily with my disapeared front wing
Really saddened Didier.
Pits to repair and one and a half lap of handicap. A race for the fun.
Contact with François on the braking of the pin of pits while I go back to him witn one lap more and while he tries to close me the in the corner. That's a shame that it pays the price for that.
And for finish the frozen screen during 10 seconds at the exit of the first right corner and the crash in walls.

Congratulations to Gérard, « carton plein »
Back to top Go down
Emil Gersak
Rookie
Emil Gersak

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2016-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 14:28

Is a possible to download original server replay? Because on my pc is not usable to make some video. The lags is cruel. First five racers are still unvisible.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCscT6wQROnstutlBDDh6GYw
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 14:33

Emil Gersak wrote:
Is a possible to download original server replay? Because on my pc is not usable to make some video. The lags is cruel. First five racers are still unvisible.
Thanks

Go to the results on the main website; you can download the replay from there.
Back to top Go down
Emil Gersak
Rookie
Emil Gersak

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2016-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 14:51

Thanks.  Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 3108518133
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCscT6wQROnstutlBDDh6GYw
Jacob Fredriksson
Racing Legend
Jacob Fredriksson

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 15:44

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
It was certainly a very entertaining race to watch Very Happy I'm pleased to say that, besides the logical nerves, tension and confussion at the starts, as well as the occasional error (Which the real pros also suffer anyway), the driving standards are generally being excellent by everyone :top:  

You were completely right on your analysis of mine and Ray's battle.  :top: Entertaining to listen to afterhand.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 16:04

Gérard Ryon wrote:
:clap: cheers :first: :champ: :papy:
La total:première position,premier a passé le :flag: première victoire chez HSO. Sad
Bon,Greg absent,deconnection pour certain.La course,n'a pas été de tous repos.Il fallait gérer,la dégradation des pneus,les doubler,puis Philippe a ma poursuite.
Bravo aux finisseurs,et a l'organisation de cette évènement.
Merci,pour l'hymne national belge. :top:

Bravo Gérard cheers
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 16:28

BTW, I thoroughly enjoyed the pre-race discussion re: Michelin radial tires vs. Goodyear bias ply tires.  Providing historical background for historic simracing  Very Happy  Excellent!!
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 18:02

Jason White wrote:
Screenies up

http://historicsimracing.org/en/resultatscourse/1133

Lots of people catching some z's at the start!  Sleep :hihi:

Love them!

On which setting do you take them? All on high or even full?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 18:12

David Jundt wrote:
Jason White wrote:
Screenies up

http://historicsimracing.org/en/resultatscourse/1133

Lots of people catching some z's at the start!  Sleep :hihi:

Love them!

On which setting do you take them? All on high or even full?

Full
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 18:31

Good shots, I'd call them "spotlights of the race" Wink
Back to top Go down
Didier Conjeaud
Club Driver
Didier Conjeaud

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 19:03

Pascal Le pihive wrote:

Les nerfs et l’excitation du départ et catastrophe, j’emmène Didier au freinage du premier droit…forcément plus d’aileron à l’avant  :aie:
Vraiment désolé Didier.

Pas grave Pascal, c'est déjà oublié. C'est vrai que j'ai la (grande) chance de rouler en Lotus, mais j'ai pas eu trop de chance sur ce coup là puisque ce choc par l'AR me coûte justement mon aileron AR, d'ou un tour au ralenti pour rejoindre les stands et plus de deux minutes pour le changer......Deux tours dans la vue donc.....J'ai roulé seul toute la course en essayant de me dédoubler tout en ne prenant pas de risques puisque j'étais selon les cas à un ou deux tours des voitures que je rattrapai.....certains s'écartaient....d'autres pas du tout........J'ai trouvé le temps long Crying or Very sad

Le positif c'était le 4e chrono des qualifs avec le set de Gérard qui me fait gagner tout d'un coup une seconde pleine avec un temps sous la minute 41 et l'espoir, pourquoi pas, d'accrocher un point en course.

Et le positif (ça me donne de l'espoir avec la même voiture :top: ) c'est aussi la superbe victoire de Gérard, vraiment exceptionnel de vitesse et de régularité.

Donc un grand bravo à Gérard et RDV à Kyalami.
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 19:29

Bravo Gérard et Philippe, belle course de votre part. :top:
Back to top Go down
Raymond Riddall
Experienced Driver
Raymond Riddall

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2015-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 19:47

Another good race for me, qualified 6th which again surprised me with this car, lost some places at the start but after a few laps I was behind Jacob, the ATS was better on the straights but on the faster corners I could cancel that out allowing me to seek by in t2 . I tried to pull a gap but Jacob was having none of that and took the position back on straight. It stayed like that until a lapped car ruined our fun. I now had 10 seconds or so over him and was running 3rd. Managed to hold the gap but with 15 laps to go my front tyres were shot and I slipped back into Jacob's clutches as was demoted to 4th.

Well done to podium. can't wait till round three.
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 21:15

Just noticed that Vincent(Shadow) started in 7th and Jacob(ATS) in 8th affraid :clap:

C'mon "Condom-Keegan", time to do that aswell :D
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 22:09

Félicitation à mon camarade Belge pour cette belle victoire , et aussi à mon coéquipier Phil en DRM pour sa deuxième place.

Pour ma part , pas trop fier de moi sur ce coup , après 10 jours d'entrainement , connaître le circuit , trouvé un set-up qui convienne ( merci Mike), faire son PB en qualif course (1'45"..), voir que l'on est seulement 24 ième avec ce chrono où j'ai tout donné (je comprend pas les performances des autres ?).
A mon avis mon ordinateur tourne trop lentement !
Ou bien le plateau trop fort.
Et puis , la cerise sur le gâteau , ne pas parvenir a passer le V1 , quelle frustation ...!
Enfin , la carrière de pilote automobile (virtuel) ne s'improvise pas , il reste énomément de travail ,a comprendre les réglages et les trajectoires, tout cela est très riche , très enrichissant et vivement l'Afrique du Sud.

Marcus
:cowboy:
Back to top Go down
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2016 - 22:57

I've just watched the race on youtube, another quality broadcast. :top:
Back to top Go down
Andre Cunha
Club Driver
Andre Cunha

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2016 - 0:34

Nice broadcast, it really adds to the quality of the league. The disconexion problem was really sad, but that's simracing...
I believe carrera used the pictures of the hills I sent to pk4ever, but might be wrong, after all the hills are there for any photographer :-) Good luck at Johanesburg to everyone!

Rooting for the Copersucar! :banane:
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2016 - 4:03

Check out this ROCKIN video of Round 2 by Emil Gersak!  Really high quality and nice editing!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)   Round 2 - Jacarepaguá  (Jan 24th) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 2 - Jacarepaguá (Jan 24th)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next