Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who has seen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marie de Lacrowe
Club Driver
Marie de Lacrowe

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2015-03-29

Who has seen Empty
PostSubject: Who has seen   Who has seen Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2015 - 13:54

Who has seen 0110

Who has seen 0210

study I saw the video "1978 BRDC International Trophy - Silverstone" and the car chosen by Mr. Sabre did I mention the real race of 1977 at Silverstone with Villeneuve.
The talent for this pilot was just beginning, while Mr. Sabre is a talented already established. It is not necessary to always finish first in the race, the talent of a pilot sees anyway.

study My passion for rFactor is born because of this video, in which the cars of the 1978 season by appearing with chrome rims that I have never seen before.
Even the size of the tires I have always liked, and have never failed to imitate them. All cars had a good gloss effect and the engine sound was perfect.

Who has seen Image Who has seen Image

:spy: I always looked for information on the cars created by Roland Larsen but without success. He has just released several videos for the seasons 1977 and 1978, without ever releasing at least a car. If anyone has any information on his cars, I thank him in advance.
Back to top Go down

Who has seen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: General Discussion :: Paddock-
Jump to: