Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]

Go down 
+13
Philippe Martinelli
Matthias Weber
Jonatan Acerclinth
Alberto Ibañez
Ben Paulet
Alain Maurice
Dylan Canton
Dave Miller
Daniel Castevert
Jacob Fredriksson
Yves Plaçais
Raul Jereb
Richard Coxon
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2015 - 19:14

Forgot to write it seems scratch

I'll be around in a little bit, just finishing up on a couple of things I need to do.
Back to top Go down
Alain Maurice
Club Driver
Alain Maurice

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2015-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2015 - 19:27

Hello,

Désolé mais je ne vois pas le serveur, même avec l'IP direct, rien ne marche Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2015 - 19:32

Try resetting your router Alain.
Back to top Go down
Alain Maurice
Club Driver
Alain Maurice

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2015-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2015 - 19:46

Richard Coxon wrote:
Try resetting your router Alain.

Reset routeur but no good.

Le circuit est bien installé puisque j'arrive à rouler dessus en privé.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2015 - 19:55

It must be a problem from your end unfortunately Alain as everyone has been able to join the server.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Canton
Experienced Driver
Dylan Canton

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2015 - 20:27

For f*cks sake!, why always with TCL i have connection lose on the formation lap!, this happened with the last race(s) of Production, first race of this and now again!

does re-installing help any?
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2015 - 20:47

I'll have to accept it, I'm not in the mood for racing lately. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Daniel Castevert
Club Driver
Daniel Castevert

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2015 - 21:10

Premier virage après le départ je vais droit au bac à sable , j'ai mis un temps fou pour m'en sortir et ensuite j'ai vite été débordé par tous les autres pilotes et j'ai préféré quitter pour ne pas vous gêner . :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2015 - 21:21

Well first of all, if i hit you Richard C in the first corner, i am really sorry Embarassed i took avoiding action when it seemed like i might hit you, but i dont know if it was enough...

As for the race itself, i felt i had a good qualy pace ( some naughty boys were using the walls :D ) but that didn't translate into the race... i had a mid race slump yet again and Richard drove like a man possessed and was able to catch me and i decided to not offer too much resistance and let him go. Maybe a poor choice of tires. I picked up the pace a lot after that to try to follow him since i was sure he would catch Jan, but i couldn't get close enough to do anything at the end.. i admit i wasn't the most focused for this race anyways, so on with the next :drink:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2015 - 21:24

Think I may have clipped an invisable car underbraking into turn 1 sorry if I did, missed my braking point with all the dust and tyre smoke that was being kicked up. Ended up in the same sand trap that Daniel did and took me 30+ secs to get out, spent the rest of the race being lapped Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2015 - 21:25

You did hit me, but so did others. Rolling Eyes
No problem Richard, apology accepted, your turn to buy the drinks! :drink:
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2015 - 21:25

Results are up :flag:
Back to top Go down
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2015 - 21:46

I just saw the replay, indeed i am sorry, i wasn't counting with you slowing down so much, but i see now that you did it because Jan hit you, altough i was the one who caused your loss of positions Sad
Back to top Go down
Peter Lengyel
Club Driver

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2015 - 22:17

This was the first race, where I didn't have to do a recover from the middle of the field. I survived 1st lap chaos this time.

Qualify, well the first was okay, second was 6 tenths off, I didn't know, how, but, accepted.

Race, well as I mentioned, I managed to stay out of chaos, and also was able to concentrate on keeping up with the muscles. 1-2 minor mistakes, great battles, but that long straight was clearly a hope-loosing thing to deal with. However, the pace was satisfying. I had a 4-5 laps of deconcentration at the middle of the race, after  I had a 10-15 laps fight with Jonathan, enjoyed it, he defended well and fair. Category win, but would have liked to gain 1-2 positions.

Thank you the race and looking forward to the next one (and bloody hell, a lot of long sections again) Smile

:first:
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2015 - 23:25

Well, my wednesdays are just not functioning lately..
In the middle of the race (22-23-24 lap) my wife furiously put a nargila in front of my wheel, which found in our sons closet! She was so pissed and panic I had to gave up.
We had a long evening discusion right until now.
Sorry for letting you go, I had fun while it lasted..
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2015 - 23:30

I wondered why you had just stopped. No problems though, family comes first.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Fredriksson
Racing Legend
Jacob Fredriksson

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2015 - 10:14

Fun first half of the race, had a great battle with Lengyel, but then my concentration started to fade. Still had lots of fun. Can't do Calder, but Surfers, Lakeside, Amaroo and Oran Park are all great tracks, looking forward to them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2015 - 18:55

Course sympathique en compagnie de Gérard, que j'ai eu un mal fou à doubler, grâce à son excellente défense. Quelques tentatives dans le dernier virage, mais il avait un peu plus de vitesse de pointe, du coup en bout de ligne droite, il était toujours devant. Il y a eu une première opportunité lorsqu'on s'est fait prendre un tour, mais ça ne se fait pas de profiter d'un drapeau bleu pour doubler, alors je l'ai laissé reprendre sa place devant moi. Par contre 1 tour plus tard, j'ai pu le doubler dans le dernier virage. Je ne sais pas trop s'il m'a laissé passer ou s'il était vraiment en vrac, mais j'ai gardé cette position jusqu'à la fin de la course. Impossible de rattraper Philou le sournois, 9-10 secondes devant. Oui le sournois Twisted Evil , Monsieur Philou, qui a profité qu'on s'écharpait, pour nous doubler tous les 2 d'un coup. :D
Bravo devant, et encore merci Gérard, ce fut un moment agréable. :hello:
Back to top Go down
Jose Berenguer
Club Driver
Jose Berenguer

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2014-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2015 - 20:56

Hello, yesterday left me with a sour and sweet taste. Mad Very Happy
In the race came out not too bad certain incidents that occurred but did he saw relegated to the twelfth or thirteenth place, from there i was pulling very hard, and eventually could achieve third place.
here at this track, I think we had a rhythm capable of fighting have been above, why the sensation that I stay was sour and sweet
Cheers and see you at the next :hello:

Hola , ayer me quede con un sabor agrio y dulce. Mad Very Happy
En la carrera no sali del todo mal pero ciertos incidentes que ocurrieron hicieron que viera relegado a la duodecima o decimotercera plaza, a partir de ahi estube tirando muy fuerte , y al final pude lograr un tercer puesto .
aqui en esta pista , creo que tenia un ritmo capaz de haber estado luchando mas arriba , por eso la sensacion que me quedo fue agria y dulce .
Suludos , y nos vemos a la proxima :hello:

Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2015 - 23:11

Well... I'm dissapointed with myself because I allowed my calm mind be overcome with over ambition.

Practice:

I was able to do consistent lap times but I was a bit too far off the guys in the lighter cars the farther into the runs I would come, the Holden was simply too heavy to survive these quick turns.

Qually:

Thank you very much Richard for giving us who got DQ'd due to the Track Bug a second chance. Managed to equal my time from the previous Q.

Race:

I managed a reasonable start but chose the wrong side but still got away with it thanks to being a bit braver than other going into the Oval part of the track.

A couple of laps in Jose was trying to get by and bumped me in T1 and seemed to try to take advantage of the matter but I was able to outdrag him on the straight after T1.

The next lap I ran a little bit wide and he was able to sneak up the inside coming out and then in the left kink he barely gave me room (I was on the grass with half a tire while leaning heavily on his car). This made me a little bit irritated so I went for it going into the Oval, had I been given more room I would most likely have given up the place going into it. I sadly broke while in the air (hit the cerb) so went wide and rejoined on the entry of the right turn of the oval trying to stay on the inside while Jose, sadly, went for the inside as well so contact was made.
Due to being bumped and barely (at time feeling I was given no room) I didn't wait but kept going, looking at it in hindsight I should have waited. I am sorry for the contact Jose.

The rest of the race I tried to keep the tires on the car while trying to stay ahead of the guys behind but the tires wore off too much and I was lucky to be able to keep Peter behind me after a nice fair battle for the last 10 or so laps of the race.

See you all at Calder, I hope I can get back into my calm mind and not be like I was at AIR, that was a real low-point for me, both pace wise and mind wise...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]   Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 5 - Motorcraft 100 - Adelaide International [Oct 14th]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2