Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)

Go down 
+20
finally gone :)
Jukka Närhi
Petr Hlavac
Steve Parker
Mathieu Leclerc
Matthias Weber
Florkin Marc
Greg Hunt
Vincent Beretta
Cláudio Augusto
Gérard Ryon
Raul Jereb
Alberto Ibañez
Lee Simpson
Jacob Fredriksson
Dana Schurer
Martin Audran
Pascal Le pihive
Mike Becnel
Jason White
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Sep 2015 - 23:01

:flag: Results are up; points in progress...
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Jacob Fredriksson
Racing Legend
Jacob Fredriksson

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Sep 2015 - 23:10

Something out of the ordinary, and it took a lot of brain power to get the strategy right. I was involved in the big crash on lap 60, and then had my own moment a bit later, which meant that I had some damage and thus some extra drag, which slowed me quite a bit. So the strategy became extra important. When the others had to save fuel, I went for it and went full boost. But a lucky caution what was I needed to get within striking distance.

All in all, I'm happy with 2nd. Rewarding enough after 500 miles! :aie:

As for driving standards, it's clear that some are not experienced oval racers and that some others have to calm down. But I was not involved in anything particulary nasty. No Claudio, you didn't cause me any problems! :frank:
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Sep 2015 - 23:47

:flag:  Points are up

EDIT: Screenshots are up too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Convidado

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 2:44

Raul Jareb and Dana Shurer on the first yellow flag , theese two drivers overtake me. Overtake on yellow is prohibited. But theese drivers overtake me I run in 6º , start in 8º and received stop/go. In Rfactor behind cars received penalty in this situation. I lost two laps , ruined my race. My race end after incident with Goissen (my fault) I hit Goissen car and spin envolveded others drivers.... I apologize for that

How problem What's wrong of them to understand that it is forbidden to overtake on yellow flag?  Shurer and Jareb?

During the race Raul Jareb was involved in several other accidents,
Back to top Go down
Dana Schurer
Experienced Driver
Dana Schurer

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2015-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 3:28

I don't recall the start of the incident but I'd imagine you passed Raul and me after the yellow flag was shown. Driver order is decided and enforced by rfactor automatically and, fearing a penalty for falling back too far, I attempted to get and stay directly behind Raul despite your blocking.

It's always best to keep an eye on rfactor's automated directions in the chat/message box as directed by the rules and tips threads:
Quote :
This series will see the appearance of the Full Course Yellow procedure. When rFactor judges that a situation is risky (a car stopped on the track, a spin on a speedway etc..), he will throw a Yellow Flag. From the time this Yellow Flag is thrown, overtaking is forbidden, but if you have doubt about your position, rFactor will tell you where you have to be when you will cut the start/finish line.
Quote :
- Keep "vehicle labels" on at all times (TAB key by default). On restarts the car in front of you should be highlighted in yellow (Including the Safety Car). If you are following someone whose label is in white, then you are in the wrong position.

eta: Okay, I watched the replay and have no idea why rfactor decided to put other cars in front of you in the yellow flag order. We were clearly behind. Regardless, rfactor is in charge and we just have to do what it says or face penalties. And, looking back, all that blocking during the FCY and the rear-ending you gave me in turn 1 on the restart weren't very sporting.
Back to top Go down
Convidado

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 4:00

Rfactor on Yellow have bugs, run order change all times. Not follow the game, try follow the league rules. And the rule is not overtake on YF and you and Jareb overtake me, I block because the rules. You and Jareb try overtake me. I rceived penalty because your bad atitude. You are american, you know YF = NOT OVERATAKE!

I recomended, ignore Rfactor tabs, only stay behind the other car, stay position. Is simple. :biggrin: :biggrin:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 8:15

Quote :
 Rfactor on Yellow have bugs, run order change all times. Not follow the game, try follow the league rules. And the rule is not overtake on YF and you and Jareb overtake me, I block because the rules. You and Jareb try overtake me. I rceived penalty because your bad atitude. You are american, you know YF = NOT OVERATAKE!

I recomended, ignore Rfactor tabs, only stay behind the other car, stay position. Is simple

Philippe the procedure here is to follow what rfactor says, right or wrong, that is our league rule. The problem is that if rFactor DQs you, no more laps are counted and it becomes a nightmare for the admins to watch all race again and count the laps themselves to see where everyone finishes. This is simply not possible for us, the admins have a real life and not as much free time as they wished to police all races.

This time you had bad luck with the bug, other times it's someone else - And human error also happens in real life, look at soccer referees :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Roberto Mello
Club Driver
Roberto Mello

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2015-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 10:18

Only left me apologize to you guys, i had a big problem on the front suspension early in the race ( a car threw me into the wall for no apparent reason ) that prevented me to keep the car on the track several times. It's my second race in oval in rfactor and can be assured that this will not be repeated in the next races as well as did not happen at Motegi.

Dana unfortunately did not have to avoid the accident, the car in front has reduced because of the accident and I ended up losing control of the car, hitting the wall and consequently on you.

I did not mean to ruin the fun for anyone. I apologize again
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 13:07

Roberto Mello wrote:
i had a big problem on the front suspension early in the race ( a car threw me into the wall for no apparent reason ) that prevented me to keep the car on the track several times.

Roberto, you are to adopt to the car status and sitation, if you have a broken suspension, you are not able to race, overtake and battle for positions, at 380kph among 4 cars surrounding you, like the race ends in next few laps. I had a broken car after you kicked me few times, and I was not able to follow the rest of the grid at same pace, so I didnt involve in battles anymore, I was over laped, I was slow, but I was driving to reach the end of the race.

Roberto Mello wrote:

Dana unfortunately did not have to avoid the accident, the car in front has reduced because of the accident and I ended up losing control of the car, hitting the wall and consequently on you.

Well, I dont know if you hit the wall, but I saw you missing me like a bulet and hiting a red car (Dana or Lee) directly, and there was at least 5 cars you missed so, the yellow flag obviously does not mean anything to you...
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 13:33

Philippe Henrique wrote:

I recomended, ignore Rfactor tabs, only stay behind the other car, stay position. Is simple. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Phillipe,
you are wrong....

In my opinion, yellow flags are not defined to the last.
I remember we had a discusion about yf rules, what to do when those occure, and it was an internal agreement, that uppon showing a yf, we can race up to start/finish line. Somehow, that never took place in races, I dont know why, even its not an logical solution (racing to s/f line)...

So, it is contionuosly happening that when yf shows, I slow down, mostly for the reason not to hit the wreck or damage my car on a debris.

I do not know what is rF logic in that case, but the fact is that yesterday, during first two yflags, uppon their showing up, I lifted up the throttle, a pack of cars passed me (so, it is during yf, but not yet behind pace car), and every time I was mooved in front of those cars which overtook me this way, so, you Phillipe did the same thing, you overtook me and Dana becose we slowed down, but rF registered that and moved you back. I do not see any reason for you to complain, and even more, accuse us for not following the base rule of not to overtake unde yf, and at last, not leting us pass you and retake position race control suggests. It is kind of childis If you ask me.

And about my accidents, as I said many times before, I admit Im a begginer, and Im trying hard to avoid as many mistakes I can, very often leting a lot of other drivers pass me, leaving a lot of space (more than its neccecery) and trying to be as fair as possible, but again, Im also making mistakes, so I apologise to you if you were shatterd in that situations, but again, I think you were too optimistic in some situations, and not as cautios as maybe situation required.

I propose that admis reconsider yf deal of racing to the s/f line, since its not working on some tracks, and even more, it increases potential crashes, I think the most logical solution is to lift off and cruise until pace car i reached, and maintain your position... but again, its only ma opinion.
Back to top Go down
Roberto Mello
Club Driver
Roberto Mello

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2015-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 13:36

Raul, at any time I hit the red car, what happened was that when he reduced, i came very fast ( my fault because I should also have reduced ) and just touching the white line before hitting the wall.

if you want to think I'm dishonest on the track, that's your business, but please do not invent things that did not happen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Convidado

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 13:41

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Quote :

I recomended, ignore Rfactor tabs, only stay behind the other car, stay position. Is simple

Philippe the procedure here is to follow what rfactor says, right or wrong, that is our league rule. The problem is that if rFactor DQs you, no more laps are counted and it becomes a nightmare for the admins to watch all race again and count the laps themselves to see where everyone finishes. This is simply not possible for us, the admins have a real life and not as much free time as they wished to police all races.

This time you had bad luck with the bug, other times it's someone else - And human error also happens in real life, look at soccer referees :smil20:

Thank Ibañez, I know the admins and all drivers have real life and much ocupations,Jobs, familys. I have too.

I agree with you about the rules, game bugs among other things. I know that in Indy is complicated to race with no gaming problems or accidents. I know the adms strive to do a good championship for everyone. But it is one of the best leagues I've ever ru cheers n. Very Happy :conduit:
Back to top Go down
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 13:46

Raul Jereb wrote:
I remember we had a discusion about yf rules, what to do when those occure, and it was an internal agreement, that uppon showing a yf, we can race up to start/finish line. Somehow, that never took place in races, I dont know why, even its not an logical solution (racing to s/f line)...

When did that discussion happen ? Shocked the rules on the forum say the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 14:06

Roberto Mello wrote:
Raul, at any time I hit the red car, what happened was that when he reduced, i came very fast ( my fault because I should also have reduced ) and just touching the white line before hitting the wall.

if you want to think I'm dishonest on the track, that's your business, but please do not invent things that did not happen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Im sorry I was not precise, Im talking about lap 62 under yellows... check it out! It is called, execution :aie:
(Im not fammilioar with replays screenshots or clipping... Ill try it now but dont have much time for that)
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 14:09

JP Campmajo wrote:
Raul Jereb wrote:

When did that discussion happen ? Shocked the rules on the forum say the opposite.

Long beach is ringin' in my ear, but could not say precise... maybe a race prior :hum:
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 14:41

Dana Schurer wrote:
Jukka Maattanen wrote:
After the first series of pitstops I had a rather nice bit of scrap with Jason and Dana until I spun out exiting turn 2, I'm not sure if I hit someone or just lost it, lost my front wing and bent my suspension to hell.
You came up into the rear third of my car and bounced off without causing me damage. No harm done, just a little scare.

I'm glad to hear I didn't mess your race up there.
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 14:49

Roberto Mello wrote:

The red car was Lee Simpson.
Back to top Go down
Pascal Le pihive
Experienced Driver
Pascal Le pihive

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 20:29

lap 15 Shocked
PHILIPPE HENRIQUE  18th dont respect the rules  Evil or Very Mad and stay with the first and push Greg Goissen, hit Lee Simpson and i take him in the nose affraid  :urgence:
race finish at this time.

Very disapointed with him ................. he had destroy my race :grrr:
i was started 14th and was behind the fourth :slurp:

the rules are clear and would be respect by all the drivers  ............and the rookies too

it was a race a waiting for the beginning of the season :doh:

it a difficult mod , dont need a driver like HENRIQUE who do a FOOL JOB geek

since the start

Contacts with : Raul , Mike strike in Dana and in fine Greg, Lee and Me

superb JOB  :clap:  :aie:

THANKS FOR YOUR COMING IN THIS CHAMPIONSHIP :top:

YOUR PLACE WAS AT THE REAR..........NOT BEHIND GREG
Back to top Go down
Convidado

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 21:34

Had already apologized in a previous post, I made a mistake. You never hit, never made a mistake? :clap:

And I was behind the Goissen yes, and there I would be. Would not leave overtaking the cars I do not know where I would be. If I did that would be even greater risk of hitting someone.
Back to top Go down
Convidado

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 21:41

''it a difficult mod , dont need a driver like HENRIQUE who do a FOOL JOB''

I ask you, you never made mistakes, you born know all, know drive, you never need learn this things?

And I do not need to know what you think of me, if you've never made mistakes congratulations to you is the best driver in the world then. But very rough.

As I said I made a mistake and apologized. and you insisted on being rude.
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 22:33

OK i think enough has been said, mistakes were made, people have apologised. End of the matter

Now please lets move on from this, we don't want the forum filling up with people having arguments and disagreements, if you want to discuss a previous race with a fellow driver, PM them.

Thankyou
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Sep 2015 - 23:10

que dire ... il y a 2 ans j aurai peter un cable et ca serait parti dans tous les sens .... aujourd' hui j ai presque envie de rire de tous ce qui m est arrivé dimanche soir ... en faisant une pointe d humour , je pense que je devrais demander a mon equipe de changer de sponsor titre car " TARGET " ( la cilble ) certains le prenne  vraiment  au sens 1 er du terme apparemment  Rolling Eyes

( precision , les videos ne sont la que pour expliquer mes propos pas de polémiques )

tour 18 lors d un restart ,et alors qu il est deja a 1 ou 2 tours et qu il roule sans aileron avant depuis le debut Philippe me percute .... ( je ne comprends toujours pas pourquoi il n a d ailleurs pas fait reparer sa voiture sous la safety car ... ) il s est excusé dans son post donc dommage pour moi mais c est ok

Raul Jereb wrote:
Im very sory for having to write this down, but mr. Mello, I think you are not a fair player. Things you were doing on the track are just not to be done among other cars/drivers willing to drive the whole race! And somehow you were allways around me... I felt like you drove a tank!

Raul I thought you're decribing you .... tour 68 , j ai envie de dire no comment ... Raul me défonce littéralement ... j aurai au minimum quand meme apprécié des excuses ....

et pour finir au 241 eme tour apres 2h30 de course et qu il reste moins de 10 tours , je veux rentrer au stand , pour mon dernier pit fuel , j applique a l exagération maximun, a tel point que j ai meme failli me sortir car bitume ultra glissant derriere la ligne ,  la regle donnée du ( lorsque l on decide de rentrer au stand il faut aller couper la ligne blanche dans la ligne droite precedente pour le signaler a ses poursuivants ) mais malheureusement pour moi Gerard ne l a pas compris et vient me percuter a pleine vitesse , suspension arriere explosée et double peine car vitesse excessive dans les stands en plus suite au choc ... il s est excusé par MP donc pas de problemes ... et je finis minablement sur quasi 3 roues cette course . des que je vois tout ca je me dis qu il y a des jours ou ca ne veut vraiment pas mais alors vraiment pas .... :smil20:

Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Sep 2015 - 15:11

Un petit effort sur la ponctuation Greg ? C'est illisible là What a Face
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Sep 2015 - 19:41

Greg Goissen wrote:

Raul I thought you're decribing you .... tour 68 , j ai envie de dire no comment ... Raul  me défonce littéralement ... j aurai au minimum quand meme apprécié des excuses ....

You are right, it really looks nasty, and I apologise. I remember hitting you, I dont remember what happend, but it is certain it was not on purpose. I think I didnt expect you there becose being concentrated on the other car, and I remember I was really suprised, obviously thinking you were much slower than you apparently was. Im sure there were more situations like this during the race, maybe not so heavy, I never said Im good driver.

Sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Sep 2015 - 20:43

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Un petit effort sur la ponctuation Greg ? C'est illisible là What a Face

ce n est pas faux , pour etre clair,  en fait je rédige , une bonne partie de mes posts  en roulant sur mon tel ( je sais s est tres mal Embarassed  ) donc je fais souvent des erreurs de synthases , orthographe ,  et je zappe la ponctuation .

@Raul , It s ok , no problem mate .

question technique , reglement ... en CART sur un ovale comme dimanche ou l on est toujours a fond y a t il une regle concernant les relais en 1 ere position pour l aspiration ?

car dimanche nous avons passé , je dirais environ 150 tours 3 pilotes en tete , moi , JP et Rocky , et concernant le "sacrifice " du gars en 1 ere position , je dirais que JP a vraiment joué le jeu , et pris environ 65 / 70 % des relais et moi les 30 % restants , alors que Rocky " jamais " , cela lui ayant permis de sauver plus d essence que nous . Donc y a t il une relge officielle ou au minimun un gentlemen agreement normalement dans cette situation la ? merci  :hello:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)    Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 11 - U.S. 500 (Sept 6th)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next