Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]

Go down 
+14
Hervé Sabathé
Jose Berenguer
Jonatan Acerclinth
Gérard Ryon
Alessio Campigotto
Didier Conjeaud
Dana Schurer
Matthias Weber
Peter Lengyel
finally gone :)
Richard Wilks
Dylan Canton
Martin Audran
Richard Coxon
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jose Berenguer
Club Driver
Jose Berenguer

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2014-11-16

Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Sep 2015 - 20:19

I have reinstalled the bmw fix, and it keeps giving me the same error
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Sep 2015 - 20:31

Have you tried installing the bathurst addon again? And are you sure the BMW fix has installed in the correct location.
Back to top Go down
Jose Berenguer
Club Driver
Jose Berenguer

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Sep 2015 - 21:56

Thank you very much for your help Richard, but in the end do one install all new and luckily I could already

get luck to all for tomorrow

:conduit:
Back to top Go down
Hervé Sabathé
Club Driver
Hervé Sabathé

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep 2015 - 9:44

Bonjour, présent ce soir
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep 2015 - 16:37

I have just seen that the race is tonight.
I dl the track and present. :aie:
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep 2015 - 17:09

Likely I won't be able to drive tonight, flight has been delayed by an hour so won't be back until near 8PM GMT. Will be tight but hope to be there :top:
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep 2015 - 17:10

Présent !
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep 2015 - 18:46

Server is up :conduit:

Remember to read this  and delete the file that is mentioned

Rappelez-vous de lire ceci et supprimer le fichier qui est mentionné
Back to top Go down
Jose Berenguer
Club Driver
Jose Berenguer

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep 2015 - 19:20

This the server above?

do not get me
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep 2015 - 21:46

Thanks to all that came tonight.

Results will be up tomorrow. :drink:

Last edited by Richard Coxon on Thu 3 Sep 2015 - 11:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep 2015 - 21:50

Well i am happy and frustrated at the same time. Rolling Eyes

Happy because i had great fights with Ben, and didnt make almost any mistakes (apart from a funny moment when both me and Ben missed a braking spot because someone knocked the distance boards lol! )

Frustrated because i was probably the only idiot with Medium tires in the race, in a last second gamble that didn't pay off at all... i was a sitting duck after 20 laps, and after waving by Richard C, my laptimes slowly went through the roof until Ben caught up with me, and passed me after a short exciting dice. :frank:

Still was great fun, the Starion is very nice to drive :drink:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep 2015 - 22:34

Richard Wilks wrote:

Happy because i had great fights with Ben, and didnt make almost any mistakes (apart from a funny moment when both me and Ben missed a braking spot because someone knocked the distance boards lol!  )
lol! Great moment
I was hoping in watching my rearview that you make the same mistake. Happy when I saw you in the grass too. :rigol:
Back to top Go down
Roberto Mello
Club Driver
Roberto Mello

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2015-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep 2015 - 5:07

sorry guys, i mistook the time zone (again) Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Peter Lengyel
Club Driver

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep 2015 - 8:05

It was a nice race, although I made several mistakes. One at the very first moment, when I forgot to uninstall the "grinding tranny" mod lol! It made me funny moments with miss-shifting at the start, and a few during the race (when I was on the grass, yep, those were).

A very great decision was, when I changed to Hard compound at the last moment. Maybe Very hard would have been even more stable at the 2nd part of the race.

Anyway, great & fair fights, especially with Mr Titz with a Rover SD1. Very nice defending, very fair for over many laps. Smile I was too tired after the race to watch those laps, today, it will be a movie for me. Smile

To sum up, cool, thank you for the great organisation, and looking forward to the next round. Smile

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep 2015 - 11:58

Peter Lengyel wrote:
It was a nice race, although I made several mistakes. One at the very first moment, when I forgot to uninstall the "grinding tranny" mod lol! It made me funny moments with miss-shifting at the start, and a few during the race (when I was on the grass, yep, those were).

Why uninstall? I use it always :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Peter Lengyel
Club Driver

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep 2015 - 12:52

Richard Wilks wrote:

Why uninstall? I use it always :conduit:

That's cool. Anyway maybe one race was not 100% enough to get used to it Smile Of course, I'll give it an other try, because during the race there were even 15 laps in a row when everything happened well, so, it stays. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dylan Canton
Experienced Driver
Dylan Canton

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep 2015 - 15:25

Sorry i wasn't there yesterday! i totally forgot about it after having my second day at school (till 16.00) and my first bit of homework to worry about
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep 2015 - 20:15

Richard Coxon wrote:

Results will be up on Sunday only, sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep 2015 - 21:18

Martin Audran wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:

No problem Martin
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Sep 2015 - 18:51

Dear friends,

I want to apologise for not showing up on Winton race..

I got an indecant proposal, it was a last minute decision, and I didnt get to excuse myself before the race.
Even not planed to go, I got an offer to go to a Jon Spencer Blues Explosion show in town 200km from mine, and even sim racing is my love, explosive music is even more..
Its just 2 kindsa' love.... And mr. Spencer won this time (again :hihi: )

Race you soon!
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Sep 2015 - 13:39

A few too many days has gone since the event so have forgotten a couple of incidents but I'll write but I remember scratch

Struggled in Qualifying, which I think is because I were trying too hard to make the car go (although I had to drive it on the limit to get into the 27's...) but still had a resonable qualifying by my standards so happy with it Smile

When the race got underway I manged to get a good start and went around the outside to get to 4th place behind Jan and tried to hook onto his bumper but it very quickly became obvious that I would have no chance to keeping up unless I wanted to be on the rims after 20 laps so dropped a few tenths every lap and soon came under a bit of preassure by Mathias. Since he was a lot quicker than me I decided pretty quickly to let him go to be able to keep the gap I had to Yves.

Spent many laps controlling the gap to Yves and after a while Peter caught up and since he were in a different class and much quicker over the lap I also let him by.

Soon Yves ran into tire troubles and Richard ended up behind me and we were of resonably equal pace but after a misstake at Turn1 he were right behind so we had a couple of laps of battling with each other until we made contact as Richard tried to get under me out of T4 while I had no more room on the outside, sorry if it was my fault, felt like I held my line on the grass-ish bit after the cerb but I may have moved a bit to the inside due to the tires spinning up Sad

After this it was pretty much a cruise to the end of the race, pretty happy with the result considering the circuit was as far from a power circuit you can come, it felt like about 20% of full throttle over the whole lap :hihi:

Thank you to everyone invovled and see you all next round Smile
Back to top Go down
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Sep 2015 - 16:20

Jonatan Acerclinth wrote:
I would have no chance to keeping up unless I wanted to be on the rims after 20 laps so dropped a few tenths every lap and soon came under a bit of preassure by Mathias. Since he was a lot quicker than me I decided pretty quickly to let him go to be able to keep the gap I had to Yves.

I wondered about that, first thought that I had hit you or something. scratch

Had a good race, but had much more speed at training sessions. But because of work I was very late, luckily I got at least one flying lap at qualifying.
Start wasn't good, but stayed on P5. After that I could match the pace of José and JP.
Jonatan and Jan let me through really easy, but I think they had their own problems with tire management.

Later in the race I could catch JP, we had a nice fight and I was able to overtake him. But right after that my Tires went down and I couldn't get away for some laps.
In the last laps he got more problems I think, a I wasn't able to catch José. So P2 for first race was great, I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.
:champ:
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 12:38

Martin Audran wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:

Sunday 13th? :jp: :jp: :jp:
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 12:52

Real life gets in the way unfortunately. :smil20:

They will be posted asap.
Back to top Go down
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2015 - 17:44

Hey just kidding :-)

Dont wanna stress you affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]   Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - ATCC Round 1 - Winton [Sept 2nd]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next