Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]

Go down 
+29
Matthias Weber
Jose Berenguer
Richard Wilks
Mick Chapman
Philippe Martinelli
Máté Orbán
Simon Wattman
Jean-François Bovy
Pascal Le pihive
Greg Hunt
Alessio Campigotto
Dave Miller
Yves Plaçais
Yannick Lampure
Vincent Beretta
François Remmen
Steve Parker
Nicholas Cole
Martin Audran
Carl Larrad
Ricard Suanya
Dylan Canton
Jonatan Acerclinth
Jean-louis Petillot
Frank Verplanken
Joshua Anderson
Jacob Fredriksson
Alberto Ibañez
Richard Coxon
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2015 - 22:10

I am sorry Alessio, but no, i didn't oversteered, i understeered a bit into the hairpin, but stilli was accelerating cleanly, and the line was clearly mine.

I think the following shot shows quite well who was driving into who.

Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Grab_010

You had the pace to win the class easily, or at least to make me sweat for the last 3 laps, and instead, you tried to pass where there was no space. Evil or Very Mad

This is the last post i will make on this matter, thank you all for a wonderfull grid, and see  you all next time :drink:
Back to top Go down
Mick Chapman
Pro Driver
Mick Chapman

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2014-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2015 - 22:16

Same here Alan....hang in there......Fine for me too, if anything, no need to throw yourself off track every time a lapping car gets close.....(eg into last right hander before chicane.....I think, if you had stayed on track when I was coming, you would have still been ahead for the chicane, and because it is akward to pass there, you would be entitled to hold your line out of chicane, then it is upto those behind to pass to the right upto turn 1. They can easily out brake you.......and if there is a pack behind, then continue taking the outside line for t1.) (????)

Most important think is to be predictable, trying to keep sight of lappers.

I find it good practice to drive with AI, though some may say I need to do more of that Smile

Unfortunately, it is ineveitable you get it wrong sometimes, and you will get grief......(I have had plenty, and mostly deservedly so) It is a big learning curve
Back to top Go down
Jose Berenguer
Club Driver
Jose Berenguer

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2014-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2015 - 22:52

Well, the first thing I wanted is to apologize if at some point in the career i have harmed someone .
Today I ran under a lot of tension, at the last minute i've seen the topic of the tires and i have been caught by surprise without time to try, the truth that he did not have any setup , nor references for the hard compound tires, by what i was going with a car very unstable and very lost with regard to references .
I will ask my most sincere apologies

Bueno , lo primero que quería es pedir disculpas si en algún momento de la carrera he perjudicado a alguien .
Hoy he corrido bajo mucha tensión , a ultima hora he visto el tema de los neumáticos y me ha pillado por sorpresa sin tiempo para probar, la verdad que no tenia ningún setup , ni tampoco referencias para los neumáticos duros, por lo que iba con un coche muy inestable y muy perdido respecto a referencias .
Vuelvo a pedir mis mas sinceras disculpas
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 7:37

Frank Verplanken wrote:
C'est pas très grave je pense que les deux versions ont les mêmes perfs de toutes façons Wink

J'espère que non (mais je pense que oui !) car, autant la Rondeau était bien réglée et agréable à conduire avec les pneus qualifs, autant elle est pataude et revêche avec les hards, et j'ai horreur d'avoir une caisse mal réglée, même lente !
Mais attention, je ne parle là que d'agrément, de confort et de plaisir de conduite, pas de chronomètre ! Car je suis complètement d'accord de ne pas utiliser les qualifs lors des courses. De toute façon, après avoir fait du gymkhana pour passer dans le bazar du premier virage, je me suis bien amusé à essayer (en vain) de rattraper JF.
Back to top Go down
Máté Orbán
Club Driver
Máté Orbán

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2014-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 8:44

Jose Berenguer wrote:
Well, the first thing I wanted is to apologize if at some point in the career i have harmed someone .
Today I ran under a lot of tension, at the last minute i've seen the topic of the tires and i have been caught by surprise without time to try, the truth that he did not have any setup , nor references for the hard compound tires, by what i was going with a car very unstable and very lost with regard to references .
I will ask my most sincere apologies

Now I can understand, why you drove like that.
Last year I was in the same situation with the DRM 2.0 mod in a championship at TPS.
I know how it is, when you try to keep the pace with the front runners, but that pace is too fast and you're over your limits. But thats a dangerous driving. You have to settle down and find a stable pace for yourself.
Otherwise you gonna get involved in situations like these. And you will ruin others race.
Driving fast with an unstable car is not a safe strategy, especially on a "longer" race.
I saw on the replay, that your brake distances were super short, which is not a problem, only when you do it with locked up wheels. :aie:  affraid  :aie:

I accept your apologies. No worries. :drink:
But next time, please drive more carefully and try to avoid any contact with these cars. :hello:

Another thing is, that these are long range race cars with super light chassis and super sensitive suspension. They are not produced for BTCC style battles.
We can't drive these things the way, like we do it in the TCL mod. If we do it, someone's race will end quickly.
We have to drive these cars calmly, we have to wait for the best opportunity to pass someone.

Btw, I think the race distance was a bit short...imo. We should do longer stints.
In a 30 lap race people have to drive like "now or never" style. And these cars are not too strong to survive a race like this....like I said before. We should do longer stints.
In a longer race, people drive in a different way (I think). They have time to pass someone safely, they don't have to rush.
That's why we see less contact in endurance races.
We should do at least 1 hour long races.
But this is only just my opinion.

Last edited by Máté Orbán on Thu 16 Apr 2015 - 8:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 8:48

The race distance we had yesterday is what they did in the real BRDC C2 championship, this race was a short one yes, but the next events are all about double the length of this one.
Back to top Go down
Máté Orbán
Club Driver
Máté Orbán

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 8:56

Richard Coxon wrote:
The race distance we had yesterday is what they did in the real BRDC C2 championship, this race was a short one yes, but the next events are all about double the length of this one.

That sounds good :banane:

Now I just have to find free seats for the following rounds. scratch
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 9:03

Great field and it looked like a great race, crap now I want to race :D

Bravo Martin, il commence à gagner, il ira loin ce petit cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Jacob Fredriksson
Racing Legend
Jacob Fredriksson

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 9:31

Yup, not a bad field!

Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 ?c1df54

Too bad Richard had his disco, and Ricard his troubles near the end, or we could have had an 8-way battle for the lead!
Back to top Go down
Miguel Carrero
Rookie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Good race   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 9:40

Hello
This was my first race in HSO and i have a very fun race.
My car have not a very powerfull engine and i can´t atack in the main straight, then i have tried to have a constant speed without mistake but it was very dificult with as a lot of traffic. Finally I was 5º overall so I´m very satisfied.
I am grateful because the HSO competitors were a gentlemen and very clean and sports.
Well, Berenguer was very aggressive and hit my car several times causing me a spinning top on one occasion but there´s no problem. He´s spanish like me :rigol: and I accept his apologies. :top:
Congratulations to the organization podium and to the class winners
Thanks a lot to HSO comunity
I´ll be in the next event.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 10:13

Quote :
I know how it is, when you try to keep the pace with the front runners, but that pace is too fast and you're over your limits. But thats a dangerous driving. You have to settle down and find a stable pace for yourself.

The problem for Jose was that he had learned the braking and turn entry points with soft tires and he had no time to practice to learn the new ones with the hard tires. That is a complicated situation because you either brake too late and run into someone else, or brake too early and you get rammed from behind. And it is impossible to learn that well and quickly in traffic, because the references are constantly changing when a car is braking in front of you. You can adapt to that if you already have a reference, but not if you don't have already one. It must have been hell for him, but probably after some incidents he should have moved aside and get clean track to learn the new references before attacking again.

En español:

El problema para Jose es que se había aprendido los puntos de frenada y entrada a la curva con neumáticos blandos, y no tuvo tiempo de practicar y aprender los nuevos con los duros. Esa es una situación complicada porque o te pasas frenando tarde y chocas con alguien, o frenas demasiado pronto y te embisten por detrás. Y es imposible aprender eso bien y rápido conduciendo con tráfico porque las referencias están cambiando constantemente cuando un coche frena delante tuyo. Puedes adaptarte a eso si ya tienes una referencia, pero no si no tienes ya una. Debe haber sido un infierno para él, pero probablemente tras algunos inicdentes debería haberse apartado para tener pista libre y aprender las nuevas referencias antes de atacar otra vez.

Back to top Go down
Dave Miller
Experienced Driver
Dave Miller

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2012-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 12:33

Soooo good to race the Little Mazda again after the long wait from Sebring, May not have been massively fast but the car was a joy to drive and nice to have so many others to play with. Already looking forward to the next one
Back to top Go down
Máté Orbán
Club Driver
Máté Orbán

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 13:11

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Quote :

It must have been hell for him, but probably after some incidents he should have moved aside and get clean track to learn the new references before attacking again.

Many of us had the same problem with the tires, because the rule accepted in the last moments.
So everyone had the same amount of time to learn the hard tires before the race started.
It was difficult for me aswell. That's why I kept a safe distance behind Ricard and Francois. And that's why I made overtakes only at safe parts of the track.
Driving on the limit is okay, when you already put hundreds of laps into a setup.
But its not okay, when you're driving a car with a completly different setup. The chance of doing some mistake is really high.
This is the situation, when you have to find a safe pace and let go the faster drivers. Like you said. Wink
Anyway, its over now. Hopefully everyone learned from this.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Canton
Experienced Driver
Dylan Canton

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 15:25

here my load of pictures:

Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_000_zpsmy5vkse4
Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_006_zpsmyhki3yw
Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_004_zpsdxrbiees
Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_005_zpswrgsn7gc
Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_002_zpsif0srlzl
Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_010_zps7rycfixk
Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_019_zps0xwas2z0
Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_020_zps1wkadd1u
Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_018_zpsffsrl5c8
Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_014_zpsbcnc42bu
Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_017_zpsqh0gb3k8
Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_003_zpstnxnhqp8
Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_015_zps3jrfmu7n
Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_016_zpsjisk5s0j
Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_012_zpszzefw9ll
Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_007_zpscfiyebdu
Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_009_zpsih97cyuc
Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_011_zpsl3pm0cgo
Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_001_zpsw7figcmb
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 15:31

Nice pictures Dylan :top:

Love the first one :clap:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 15:36

Nice pics Dylan Smile
Back to top Go down
Jean-François Bovy
Pro Driver
Jean-François Bovy

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 17:41

bonne soirée Smile
étrange circuit mais ces voitures étaient une belle découverte, j'étais lent, j'ai mis du temps à m'y faire mais au final c'était très bien, quelques bagarres, plusieurs évitements de crashs (dont Ben à 4 tours de la fin) et une bonne position finale!
Pour la prochaine, j'essayerai tout de même de comprendre comment fonctionne la voiture.

Merci HSO :top:
Back to top Go down
http://www.lbgpl.be
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 18:16

:first:  place for the first time with a mod and organisation i love and also belongs at :first:
Didnt expect to end this race so well with very good drivers around here , usualy it's p5  lol!
pretyy hairy at lap 18 - 20 with the storming rondeau's behind us and backmarkers  :D sometimes they against and sometimes you realy can use them in youre advantage wich i think was last night
very good close racing with the pack in front but i think  didn't snatch that win if the Alba A3 spun in front of me
well thats racing!

Usefull info but lately i feel its not worth writing all this cause  nobody bother
anyway last try
was suprised when qualify was at dawn scratch , these tracks are not suited for that
in scn the skyboxi Instance = CLOUDS wich means the 24h skies (if they in the mas) will NOT switch only when its named Instance=Sky the times are ok in the gdb ( at noon ) so this means the server can run race time as Track Default

Noticed this track is a old version from 7up jordan his outstanding Silverstone but think we ran version 1.4 ( from 90s trackpack)
i check the latest version which is now v1.92 and this season we come back at this track  like to ask to use this latest version, the most accurate silvertone in graphhic and driving no doubt in rfactor
it has improved textures better and most important it has ALL layouts to run group c from 1980 till 1990
the layout we drove last night is also updated

https://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Silverstone%201987%20-%201990
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ycqh4uee8e5w4io/Silverstone+1987+-+1990+v1_925.rar

check the screeny and compare( not saying they better as above but its looks, well , judge youre self)

just only a hudson sky i put in
Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 GRAB_001_zpscljlmdsi

Last edited by François Remmen on Thu 16 Apr 2015 - 18:44; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 18:19

Well you are indeed right, there is a more updated version it seems? scratch
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 18:38

That pic reminds me,

could you please guys in the future use the miniatures to post images? Smile When you get several pics on the same page, it takes longer to load and also affects the proportions etc. You can also use the "spoiler" feature that hides them. Thanks for your understanding :top:
Back to top Go down
Dylan Canton
Experienced Driver
Dylan Canton

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 18:45

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
That pic reminds me,

could you please guys in the future use the miniatures to post images? Smile When you get several pics on the same page, it takes longer to load and also affects the proportions etc. You can also use the "spoiler" feature that hides them. Thanks for your understanding :top:

Ok, i'll think about it :top:
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 19:05

We used this version Francois because the version you suggested, Didn't have any cones or anything stopping drivers from cutting the last chicane Wink
Back to top Go down
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 20:29

roger that

well its a tiny and easy task for me in the future Very Happy
just give me a call if you want something changed unless its aiw stuff lol!
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 21:31

Richard Wilks wrote:
I am sorry Alessio, but no, i didn't oversteered, i understeered a bit into the hairpin, but stilli was accelerating cleanly, and the line was clearly mine.

This is the last post i will make on this matter, thank you all for a wonderfull grid, and see  you all next time :drink:

I apologise for the incident, when I first looked at the replay I watched from the swingman camera and it looked like you had squared the corner off and ran into me but from this picture it looks like that camera was deceptive and I had misread the footage, sorry for ruining ours (and mostly yours) races :doh: Hopefully I will repay you at the next rounds with a cleaner fight, we seem to have similar pace so we likely will meet again in a less dramatic way I hope :drink:
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015 - 21:36

The qualifications were at dawn because we forgot to change it since our test race in Sebring Embarassed

It will be fixed next time Wink

Same for the reco laps by the way.

Nice race for me, I struggled to find my pace in the beginning but after that it was great fun. I couldn't do much against the Mazda of Alessio when I was third because of the lack of top speed of my Lola, so I tried to kept the pressure on him, that's all I could do. But he ran away in the end. I took the lead when the two Mazda bumped each other 3 laps before the finish line.

After that I "just" had to avoid mistakes, especially in the first turn and in the hairpin, as Alessio would have pass me easily on the straight.

First win for the season for me, but I have the feeling that I did nothing to get it, just in the right place in the right time :aie:

Congrats to the winners and all finishers :top:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]   Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - BRDC Euro Race Day - Silverstone National [April 15th]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next