Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]

Go down 
+23
Jean-François Bovy
Roy Schroten
Ben Paulet
Jonatan Acerclinth
Philippe Martinelli
Ricard Suanya
Jose Berenguer
Mick Chapman
Didier Conjeaud
Máté Orbán
Yannick Lampure
Alberto Ibañez
Jukka Närhi
Peter Blom
Dylan Canton
Jean-louis Petillot
Frank Verplanken
Yves Plaçais
François Besançon
Laurent Binet
Jan Titz
Matthias Weber
Richard Coxon
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Peter Blom
Pro Driver
Peter Blom

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2012-11-01

Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Apr 2015 - 21:53

sorry Jose for hitting you on lap 12 of race 2 Neutral

Second race was much more fun for me then 1st race. Up till lap 11 we had a nice leading group of 5 cars cheers
Back to top Go down
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Apr 2015 - 22:05

Finally i get a decent result from a double header race! Very Happy

But first i must apologize deeply to Richard C and Enric, my game was kinda slow and laggy in the first race (i should think about a new G Card...) and Richard's volvo disappeared for a split second, and then suddenly it was in my face! So please forgive me Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 3108518133 i was upset with the outcome of that, but fortunally all went smoothly after that.

The rest of the first race was basically fending off Richard's C attacks and Steve's attacks, and see Martin slowly pull away from me until i settled for position.

Second race i made a few tweaks in the car, and boy was it a thriller! I adjusted the car for these races so that it can conserve tires, and keep me in the track, and it almost payed off great at the end! I had to battle Richard C first, then Jeff, they both passed me, but they slowly destroyed their tires, specially Richard C having an incredible dice with Jan, so i passed Jeff again and i finished the race right in the tail of Jan after being more than 4 seconds behind at some point! :clap: Both of them were very fair, great race! :drink:
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Apr 2015 - 22:20

bon bah je suis tout vert, j'ai raté cette course à cause du boulot !!!
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Apr 2015 - 22:24

Just saw some of the replay, amazing job with the R-5 Ricard, great to see the little car in front for a change :top: 

You make me look real bad, even if this track probably suited it better  Embarassed affraid
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Apr 2015 - 22:59

The problem for me was that it crashed before I had any info on why it crashed from the game itself.

I found the issue to be that I had the 1.0 version of the circuit installed (I was 110% sure that I had the 1.1 version installed), never had it crash before the game could give me an idea for the crash before scratch

In all other regards, a pretty bad Race 1 after a slight misstake of just a few % too much Throttle going out of Turn1, resulting in a last car running for a majority of the race Sad

Race2 went a lot better, made an early misstake in the same spot having to avoid the stack up and span.

Chased after everyone else and was able to pick a few people off fairly easily thanks to the power of the Mustang but then came across Enric and Mick who was having a really nice battle and, after a bit of negotiating (involving myself in the battle in other words) I managed to find my way by both and then chased after JF who had used up his tires and, after a few laps of battling with him and with Mick right behind, found myself a way by at Turn1 and a, I think, 12th place, a lot better result than I had expected before the event Smile

Thank you to everyone I had a battle with and, again, sorry to those that were affected by me trying to get back to the pits in Race1 after my off at Turn1 which resulted in a lot of damage and a puncture Embarassed

See you all at the next event :top: :drink:
Back to top Go down
Ricard Suanya
Experienced Driver
Ricard Suanya

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Apr 2015 - 23:05

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Just saw some of the replay, amazing job with the R-5 Ricard, great to see the little car in front for a change :top: 

You make me look real bad, even if this track probably suited it better  Embarassed affraid

Yeah, the Renault is great on very tight turns, and this track had quite a few of them. I just had to make it stable on fast sections and it became a quick car. Dunno how will it work on other tracks, but my god it was fun to drive!
Also both races were amazing:
The first one with Jose pushing me from behind all race, it was very hard to keep him behind.  :yaa:  
The second one was even better, i recommend watching the replay of the first laps, the fight with JP, Jose, Mate, and Peter was just poetry in motion. :clap: :clap:  JP beat me to the line by half a second. :top:

Hope I can race again in this series, they are great fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
François Besançon
Experienced Driver
François Besançon

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Apr 2015 - 7:11

Retour bureau au lancement de la deuxième course! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Apr 2015 - 7:38

Arf François Sad Décidément c'était pas le jour de ceux qui ont déjà roulé sur le circuit en vrai : Yves et Laurent absents et toi disco Neutral.
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Apr 2015 - 13:39

J'ai fait 2 magnifiques Starts tribute to Franky.
Dans le premier, je vole 6 places avant le premier virage, et dans le second je pars 22ème pour me retrouver 11ème à la fin du premier virage. Franky, ces deux là ils sont pour toi. Wink :frank:

Tout se passe bien dans la première course, jusqu'à que je heurte Richard légèrement dans la partie très lente. Il part en spin, je lui remets un coup sur l'avant gauche pour le remettre dans le bon sens, et le laisse repartir devant. Mais ça me déstabilise, et 1 tour plus tard, je me sors en accélérant trop fort à la sortie du dernier virage, la voiture part de travers et s'en va taper les pneus. Ayant un peu d'avance sur la suite des concurrents, je repars, mais au premier virage, je sens que la voiture ne tourne quasi plus à droite. Dès lors, je fais ESC, un peu dépité et me dis que décidément je ne suis pas dans une bonne passe en ce moment au niveau racing.
Sorry Richard for the bump in the slows turns, I'll try to re-bump your car in order to put you back in the right way. After that, I was a little bit destabilized, and I lost my focusing. And I break the car in the last turn.:frank:

Dans la 2ème course, pareil je prend le bon train après un départ fusée. Cette fois tout va bien se passer jusqu'à la fin. A la mi-course, Matthias revient fort derrière moi et me colle la pression. J'arrive à rester devant jusqu'au drapeau à damier, et finit sur une honorable 10ème place.
Good fight with Matthias, overtaking each other. I knew that you was faster than me, and I tried to hold my position until the end. Thx for your fight behavior. :top:
Back to top Go down
Jef Vannijlen
Club Driver
Jef Vannijlen

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2013-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Apr 2015 - 13:53

Indeed great fun Richard. I had wrong tire choice in both races.
I had to let u guys go.
Back to top Go down
https://s1344.photobucket.com/user/Jeeve79/slideshow/SimRacing
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Apr 2015 - 13:54

Ben Paulet wrote:
J'ai fait 2 magnifiques Starts tribute to Franky.
Dans le premier, je vole 6 places avant le premier virage, et dans le second je pars 22ème pour me retrouver 11ème à la fin du premier virage. Franky, ces deux là ils sont pour toi. Wink :frank:

Haha mdr ma poule j'ai maté les tour-par-tour hier soir et c'est la première chose que je me suis dit en les voyant :D :drink: :frank: ! Pas beaucoup de réussite derrière mais y'a des périodes comme ça :smil20: , il faut s'accrocher la chance va tourner Smile. Tu étais si sexy à Nogaro pour l'ouverture et je suis sûr que tu vas nous refaire des perfs de ce niveau avant longtemps Wink :top:
Back to top Go down
Dylan Canton
Experienced Driver
Dylan Canton

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Apr 2015 - 16:31

Here's my load of shots  Very Happy (in no particular order):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Dylan Canton on Thu 9 Apr 2015 - 19:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peter Blom
Pro Driver
Peter Blom

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Apr 2015 - 17:59

thx Dylan :top:
Back to top Go down
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Apr 2015 - 18:11

Nice shots Dylan, thanks!

My position at the end was as expected, lost a lot of meters at both starts again, but had amazing battles in both races!

Sorry to Steve again, dumb maneuver at lap 1 of Race 2. I hope we'll find a "more intelligent" solution at the next race Rolling Eyes

Really great season, fighting against so different cars, looking forward to the rest :drink:

Grats to the front runners, didn't think that you are that fast Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Apr 2015 - 19:23

That's the very moment that the first race went from good to bad, about .6 seconds later I'm out of control going towards the inside wall.... Embarassed

But that sideways stuff off that turn is standard and a lot of fun :hihi:

Also, great shots Dylan cheers :clap: :drink:
Back to top Go down
Máté Orbán
Club Driver
Máté Orbán

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2014-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Apr 2015 - 19:30

In the first race I just followed the two front runner.
Their pace were too much for me.
I also had to hold back JP. It worked for a while, but at some point he put more pressure on me and I went too deep at a right turn and he passed me.
Finished 4th.

The 2nd race was more fun. JP, Jose and Ricard made a nice show for me.
I was looking for the "rebound" and finally it came in the last stint.

JP passed Jose, than Ricard pass him too. That was the time to use the chance.
I managed to pass Jose in the main straight, defended hard to keep him behind.
It was great fun.
Unfortunately Peter pushed Jose a bit off and I left them behind.
Finished 3rd.

Thanks a lot guys! This was a great event!
Back to top Go down
Jose Berenguer
Club Driver
Jose Berenguer

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2014-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Apr 2015 - 20:05

The truth that races were very, very fun, with beautiful fights races almost to the limit, just that yesterday I think I need a little more of inspiration

la verdad que fueron carreras muy muy divertidas , con bonitas luchas casi al limite , solo que ayer creo que me falto un poquito mas de inspiracion
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2015 - 22:28

More screenshots from the race by our reporter Jukka available on the site Cool

:flag:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2015 - 8:15

Great quality!

Look at that Renault at the front :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]   Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - Grand Prix de l’Allier - Le Mas du Clos [April 8th]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3