Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]

Go down 
+27
Richard Wilks
Ben Paulet
Jef Vannijlen
Dave Miller
Jose Berenguer
Didier Conjeaud
François Besançon
Máté Orbán
Jean-François Bovy
Yannick Lampure
Matthias Weber
Peter Blom
Jukka Närhi
Roy Schroten
finally gone :)
Frank Verplanken
Yves Plaçais
Jonatan Acerclinth
Laurent Binet
Jacob Fredriksson
Mick Chapman
Steve Parker
Jan Titz
Carl Larrad
Dylan Canton
Alberto Ibañez
Richard Coxon
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2015 - 0:55

Great screens je eves you really captured the atmosphere there Wink :clap:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
François Besançon
Experienced Driver
François Besançon

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2015 - 8:13

Freeze et impossibilité de vous rejoindre pale
Back to top Go down
Jacob Fredriksson
Racing Legend
Jacob Fredriksson

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2015 - 10:16

Race 1 was a bit of a travesty.

Race 2 was uneventful, but exciting. Had a great hotlapping session with Jef. That made me gain the ground I'd lost in race 1 to finish 9th overall.
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2015 - 10:24

Carl Larrad wrote:
Great screens je eves you really captured the atmosphere  there Wink :clap:
+1 :clap:
Back to top Go down
Peter Blom
Pro Driver
Peter Blom

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2015 - 13:23

Yves Plaçais wrote:
Carl Larrad wrote:
Great screens je eves you really captured the atmosphere  there Wink :clap:
+1 :clap:

+1 cheers
Back to top Go down
Dylan Canton
Experienced Driver
Dylan Canton

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2015 - 15:40

Here's a little addition to Jef's pics (not as good of a quality but it gets the job done) :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Had great R1 just by trying to keep Carl behind  Very Happy
yeah.... Maybe attacked Mate during it all  Embarassed

(just picked a random car and started watching so some may appear more then once)
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2015 - 16:04

Nice pics :top: 

Great that you were finally able to see the detailed damage model in the M5 with detachable hood :rigol:
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2015 - 16:04

Great Pics guys :clap:
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2015 - 16:19

Dylan Canton wrote:

yeah.... Maybe attacked Mate during it all  Embarassed

it takes some work to get in front of P.Fabre in Monaco ! (GPL reference inside)
Back to top Go down
Máté Orbán
Club Driver
Máté Orbán

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2014-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2015 - 16:54

Yeah....as you can all see from the pics, this race was a total disaster for me.

Race 1

Ben finished me off before the very first turn of the race.
The rest was a crazy climb back from the back of the pack.
Some of the racers let me through, some of them crashed into me Rolling Eyes and some of them defended well.
Managed to finish 8th with a wrecked car. :aie:

Race 2

Had a nice battle with Jef Vannijlen. Didn't have the extra speed to pass him safely, so I waited for a mistake from him.
Followed him for many laps, while Jose joined to us.
Finally, Jef made a mistake at T1 and we passed him.
Than I did some really fast laps to kill the gap between Yves' train and myself.
He was in battle with Peter Blom and with Jan.
Jan was at the back of that group, he simply pulled over, when I reached him. :chinois:
I tried to pass Yves but he defended well with the little GTV.
I had nowhere to go, settled down and waited for the opportunity.
In the mean time, I forgot to check my mirrors and Jose passed me at the hairpin.:doh:
Desperately tried to take back the position, but I was too ambitious and hit the wall at the thight right corner before the hairpin.:doh:

Jef and Jan passed me, finished 8th.

This was a terrible event for me. Never loved Monaco and nothing changed about this.

Congrats to the podium finishers and thank you to all who played fairly with me.
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2015 - 20:22

"Je t’encule circuit de Monaco, je te prends, je te retourne contre le mur, je te baise par tous les trous, je te défonce, je te mets circuit de Monaco." (libre adaptation du père noël est une ordure)
Rien d'autre à ajouter sur hier soir. Hormis des excuses pour les malheurs que j'ai pu créer aux uns et aux autres.
J'irai juste au stade Louis II dorénavant. Plus jamais je ne mettrai des roues sur ce track de merde. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2015 - 20:26

T'as moins de chances de percuter une voiture dans le parking du stade Louis II que sur le circuit de Monaco.
Back to top Go down
Jose Berenguer
Club Driver
Jose Berenguer

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2014-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2015 - 21:00

Hi all, well the first thing I wanted to mention is that for this race I could have more time to prepare it and from the first moment I di note that the binomial Mercedes-Jose is well suited to this track.

On the first round, knew that it was important to not fail at the classification and I came out very focused on not to commit any mistake, ultimately came out well and I could get the pole.
In the output I left well, maintaining my position initial and very concentrated heat wheels well and not make mistakes while Richard I was still at a safe distance of 1 to 2 seconds. Already passes a few turns I felt comfortable and I squeezed a bit and thanks to an error of my rivals and take turns at a good pace and without fail, I could get a distance of about 6 seconds with Richard.
Since when a couple of laps or less were missing, I set in the lcd and look at that which I still had changed and was now JP and the distance remained about 6 seconds long, so I thought "well calm down, is very little", suddenly at the same moment, I realized that he was alone on the track and within seconds appeared "connection lost"I quickly checked the connection to the Internet and saw that everything had been correctly, then thought "sure that the server has been dropped" and after updating the server list, note that the server was still active with 22 riders and left me completely shattered.
The truth is that not is that I had a lost conection, since this has happened very few times me and always during the years that I've been in this, or I've been without Internet at home or the server has been dropped but this time was one thing nor was the other.

In the second race got 18th and hot enough I thought about pulling the most to take the bad taste of the first round.
Exit I did very well and I could recover enough positions, after already with people a little more stretched and a somewhat damaged car I had fun and big fights with great riders on a track that is quite forward, but the laps were completed very soon and at the end complete 4 °, more or less satisfied with the comeback.

But another disappointment, after seeing the regulation I realized that is totaled sleeves 2 times, so all the comeback effort had not served for nothing, a race in Monaco in which expected as expected a good result and in which everything was going perfect until the fucking "connection lost" that left me desolate and without a single point.

Well, today, I see things in another way, it is very sad that all the effort made so, but pull forward, although we sometimes occur completely alien to us or our driving things, so I hope, keep having fun and to see if it changes me a little luck a big

greeting to all
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2015 - 21:20

Very Nice pics Dylan thanks for sharing them .. :top:

I Have never really liked Monaco and always struggle to finish , but i had a nice battle
in the race with yourself hope to meet you on track again sometime soon :drink:

Had a great moment also in the 1st race with Jonatan going side by side down into loews hairpin
did not think that was possible :hihi: :D

Second race it was all about Philippe once again i had a great battle with my usual adversary
Thanks Philippe always a pleasure to race with you :drink:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Jose Berenguer
Club Driver
Jose Berenguer

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2014-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2015 - 21:31

After writing my previous message with a translator and translate it with another I have seen that several things are not as I want them to say, I thought that better I will put in my language and you want to translate it to use language and translator who wants to:

Hola a todos , bueno lo primero que quería comentar es que para esta carrera pude disponer de algo mas de tiempo para prepararla y desde el primer momento me di cuenta que el binomio Mercedes-Jose se adaptaba muy bien a esta pista.

Respecto a la primera manga , sabia que era importante no fallar en la clasificación y salí muy concentrado en no cometer ningún error grave , al final salio bien y pude lograr la pole .
Hice una salida muy buena , manteniendo mi posición inicial y muy concentrado en calentar bien las ruedas y no cometer errores mientras Richard me seguía a una distancia prudencial de 1 a 2 segundos . Ya pasadas unas vueltas me sentía cómodo y apreté un poco y gracias a algún error de mis rivales y dar vueltas a un buen ritmo y sin fallos , pude conseguir una distancia de unos 6 segundos con Richard .
Ya cuando faltaban un par de vueltas o menos , me fije en el lcd y observe que el que me seguía había cambiado y ahora era JP y la distancia seguía siendo de unos 6 segundos largos, así que pensé " bueno calma , ya queda muy poco " , de repente en ese mismo instante , me di cuenta de que estaba solo en la pista y a los segundos apareció "conection lost",  rápidamente  comprobé la conexión a Internet y vi que todo había estado correctamente , entonces pensé "seguro que se ha caído el server" y tras actualizar la lista de servidores , observe que el servidor seguía activo con 22 pilotos y me quede totalmente destrozado .

Lo cierto es que no se por que tuve un conection lost , ya que esto me ha sucedido muy pocas veces y SIEMPRE durante los años que llevo en esto, o me he quedado sin Internet en casa o se ha caído el server pero esta vez ni fue una cosa ni fue la otra .

En la segunda manga salia en el puesto 18 y bastante caliente , pensé en tirar al máximo para quitarme el mal sabor de la primera manga.
La salida me fue muy bien y pude recuperar bastantes posiciones , después ya con la gente un poco mas estirada y con un coche algo dañado tuve grandes y divertidas luchas con grandes pilotos en una pista que cuesta bastante adelantar , pero se terminaron muy pronto las vueltas y al final termine 4º mas o menos satisfecho con la remontada .
Pero otro chasco , después al ver el reglamento me di cuenta que se sumaban los tiempos de las 2 mangas , por lo que todo el esfuerzo de la remontada tampoco había servido para nada , una carrera en Mónaco en la que esperaba según lo previsto un buen resultado y en la que todo estaba hiendo perfecto hasta el puto "conection lost" que me dejo desolado y sin un solo punto.

Pero bueno , hoy , ya veo las cosas de otra manera , es muy triste que todo el esfuerzo realizado acabe así , pero  hay que tirar para delante , aunque a veces nos ocurran cosas totalmente ajenas a nosotros o nuestra conducción  , así que espero , seguir divirtiéndome y a ver si me cambia un poco la suerte

un gran saludo a todos
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2015 - 4:19

Carl Larrad wrote:
Had a great moment also in the 1st race with Jonatan going side by side down into loews hairpin
did not think that was possible :hihi: :D
Anything is possible if you give eachother some room and respect :top:

As far as I'm concerned Monaco has never worked for me due to my driving style most of the times. This time I also think that is was partly due to the Mustang not being that good on the circuit...

But I did have a little bit of fun, a few battles and a bit of sideways action through the harbor area.

See you all next time, hoping for better rounds to come.
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2015 - 9:58

Un demi-tour côte à côte avec JP !

Quelques centaines de mètres plus loin, je foire mon freinage à la Rascasse et JP me passe irrémédiablement !
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2015 - 10:07

Superbe :top:
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2015 - 11:01

:clap: Great racing, But how come Jose's Mercedes is all black scratch
Back to top Go down
Jef Vannijlen
Club Driver
Jef Vannijlen

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2013-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2015 - 12:34

Pro's at work. affraid
Back to top Go down
https://s1344.photobucket.com/user/Jeeve79/slideshow/SimRacing
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2015 - 16:39

Ben Paulet wrote:
"Je t’encule circuit de Monaco, je te prends, je te retourne contre le mur, je te baise par tous les trous, je te défonce, je te mets circuit de Monaco." (libre adaptation du père noël est une ordure)
Rien d'autre à ajouter sur hier soir. Hormis des excuses pour les malheurs que j'ai pu créer aux uns et aux autres.
J'irai juste au stade Louis II dorénavant. Plus jamais je ne mettrai des roues sur ce track de merde. :frank:

Mort de rire!!!!!

C'est la chicane du port que tu n'aimes pas Ben... affraid

Quand je constate que j'ai fini 10ème de la première course, je n'en reviens toujours pas... Suspect

Carl Larrad wrote:

Second race it was all about Philippe once again i had a great battle with my usual  adversary
Thanks Philippe always a pleasure to race with you :drink:

Carl : :top:  Very Happy

Thanks for the pics Dylan and for the race too Wink

Last edited by Philippe Martinelli on Fri 13 Mar 2015 - 16:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2015 - 16:42

Yves Plaçais wrote:
Un demi-tour côte à côte avec JP !

Quelques centaines de mètres plus loin, je foire mon freinage à la Rascasse et JP me passe irrémédiablement !

Hihi tu as coupé le passage dans le tunnel.
Heureusement que les dégâts sont permissifs avec ce mod, j'ai pas eu l'idée du siècle sur ce coup là :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2015 - 16:55

JP Campmajo wrote:

Hihi tu as coupé le passage dans le tunnel.

Bah ouais, ça aurait rompu le charme de notre petite ballade !Laughing
Ce qui s'est passé dans le tunne reste entre nous ! :aie:
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2015 - 17:25

Le tunnel était sombre, on n'a rien vu :jp:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2015 - 18:05

belle arsouille messieurs :clap: :top: :yaa:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 5 - Grand Prix de Monaco - Monte Carlo [March 11th]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next