Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3970
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Sat 13 Sep - 17:57

Richard Coxon wrote:
Jason White wrote:
Turns out I may be available again! LOL
Richard, make sure they load my #50 on the trailer!  :langue:

:D  Already in there just in case, Don't forget to bring your race suit! Can't race in your sailors outfit! :hihi:

Sure you can, the pit "girls" may not be as desirable though.

Number of posts : 14121
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Sun 14 Sep - 1:38

Mike Becnel wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:
Jason White wrote:
Turns out I may be available again! LOL
Richard, make sure they load my #50 on the trailer!  :langue:

:D  Already in there just in case, Don't forget to bring your race suit! Can't race in your sailors outfit! :hihi:

Sure you can, the pit "girls" may not be as desirable though.

League Owner

Number of posts : 5546
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Sun 14 Sep - 16:50

The server is up, qual in 30 minutes :conduit:

Experienced Driver

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Sun 14 Sep - 18:34

present
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Sun 14 Sep - 20:03

j'ai essayé d'entrer sur le serveur à 20h 55, un poil trop tard :smil20:

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Sun 14 Sep - 20:09

just nothing to say :smil20:

Pro Driver

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Sun 14 Sep - 20:20

what a waist

im very sorry to jean , my car was so different in race despite i drove the race setup in qualify
the brakes failed over and over again. :doh:

hope for the new version at nurburgring

Back to top Go down
Austin Johnson
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2013-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Sun 14 Sep - 21:56

Idk what the hell happend. The game glitched or something crazy. Going threw the high speed section i never have my hand on the shifter and all of a sudden it shifts for no reason into 2nd gear, i dont know how when my shifter was still placed in the 6 gear position. Wtf! Lol.

Well great race guys thanks for all the room, see ya at the ring.

Racing Legend

Number of posts : 13735
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Sun 14 Sep - 22:03

Unlucky Austin, Do feel for you. You were dominating.

Well done Steve on your win, I couldnt have done the race any better, Had one spin and one love tap off of "Sailor Boy" Wink But happy with the V. Tripps win and 2nd overall.

See you all at the 'Ring pale :D

Last edited by Richard Coxon on Sun 14 Sep - 22:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Sun 14 Sep - 22:05

Truly one of those glad to finish races. Had a bunch of fun early in race. Fun as in I pass a few people, spin bad and then get passed and have to pass them back. I think Gerard and I swapped places like that three times. Great driving is all I saw from you guys this race. Bummer on the gears there Austin. Grats to Steve and Richard.

Need a rest now!

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2013-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Sun 14 Sep - 22:15

Well it is my shifter Mad when i shift into 6th in game goes to 2nd for some reason. Shift into 5th is 1st. Lol it couldent last 9 more laps damn you logitech. lol!

Great racing early on Steve it was great driving, car started to come in good after about 15 laps. Good race guys.

Racing Legend

Number of posts : 14121
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Sun 14 Sep - 22:15

That was a lot of work for no VT points :langue:  But very happy to see my teamie get the VT win and 6 big boy points for 2nd overall Very Happy Congrats to Steve, but truly bad luck Austin.  The BRM engine shop has a lot to answer for...

Start was really slow for me; dropped to 12th, but was gaining quick on the group in front.  Tried an overtake at the end of lap 1, then was suddenly sideswiped by François and the car I was passing  Neutral  A look at the replay showed François was closing at an insane rate; I guess the accordion affect at Tarzan was a surprise :smil20: Had some nice battles with Mike and Dave Miller, but as the race wore on I made some mistakes Embarassed The car was ill-handling by the end, and I almost took out my teamie pale  Luckily he was okay.
Only reason I finished 8th was due to attrition; not my best outing. Hoping for better things next race...

Oh shoot. The Green Hell is next. pale

League Owner

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Sun 14 Sep - 22:58

Results and standings updated on the website. Von Trips Trophy will be updated later (for the two last races).

The server with the Nurburgring will be up next weekend Smile

Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Sun 14 Sep - 23:00

Got a big boy point, sweet!

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2014-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Sun 14 Sep - 23:37

Wow!...60 80 laps and only one error and a podium. (4th last race after Mike stole my 3rd :spy: ).........I can see a pattern here.
Could not get near PB in qualy. Still I am indecisive about the start procedure, so got swamped, yet again....Some dirty mirrors ahead (and good manners to make ammends), but regained my "original position" and hunted down Pascal. I dont think I have been faster during race than someone who out qualified me before, so tried so hard to pace myself. Went wide out of "Jan de Wyker" and coulldn't get it turned in for Schelvlak, 360 and merged back on track without loss of position, continued my persuit of Pascal. Eschanged positions for a few laps (I had him on the straight, but elswhere, he wouldn't go away) Eventualy pulled away, and experimented with trying to catch Richard (23 seconds ahead)....that wasn't gonna work out, so paced myself and managed rapidly deteriating left tyres.

Pascal? Lap 30, Pullerveld(last 3rd gear right hander) Were you attempting to pass there? So if I left you no room. I'd like to think the car continued rotating under throttle, but to be honest, I cant remember.

Grats to Steve and Richard, and Pascal for final spot on von Trips Podium.

Thx all and HSO

Last edited by Mick Chapman on Mon 15 Sep - 17:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Mon 15 Sep - 12:56

:regl: 80 laps :D

Number of posts : 1808
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Mon 15 Sep - 17:19

Austin Johnson wrote:
Well it is my shifter Mad when i shift into 6th in game goes to 2nd for some reason. Shift into 5th is 1st. Lol it couldent last 9 more laps damn you logitech. lol!

Great racing early on Steve it was great driving, car started to come in good after about 15 laps. Good race guys.

Unlucky m8,the race was yours first 20 laps my car was alright,then the front left tire decides it does not want to grip anymore lol,so had to ease off or crash,by lap 40 engine life was way down as well after missed gear,so had to slow it down even more,was just getting the car home for 2nd really,grats to all finishers.
Austin last time i had prob with logitech gear shift had to uninstall logitech software and recalibrate wheel,then reasign the gears ingame in rfactor.

Martin you have missed enna pergusa results in standings :top:

Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Mon 15 Sep - 17:31

Steve Parker wrote:

Martin you have missed enna pergusa results in standings :top:

Enna was a non-championship race, so it doesn't appear on the World Championship standings Wink It will count for the Von Trips Trophy though, when I'll have the time to update it :aie:

Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1808
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Mon 15 Sep - 19:08

:doh: ignore me lol,must have look see which count :top:

Back to top Go down
Pascal Le pihive
Experienced Driver

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Mon 15 Sep - 20:52

so i have done what i can with the little rrc walker,
richard was too fast for me with a similar car.
regular 0.7 best of me in qual and in race.
a short battle with Mick but against a ferrari v12 who could race in the same category than Steve Parker
impossible to resist, i done my best and push a long time but 80 laps it was to long for me....lol
but it was ok , this is the rules
it will be a hard end of championship,  Richard very quick and Mick had a very quick car

for information:
551Kg 147kw 161n.m  v8  rrc walker racing team
546Kg 147kw 161n.m  v8  scuderia centrosud :clap:  :first:

556Kg 167kw 207n.m  v12 north american racing team Shocked

with the ferrari v12
steve parker 1.25.539
Mick chapman 1.27.478

i hope do best for the next one in nurb :top:
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 13735
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Tue 16 Sep - 0:57

Thanks Pascal, I'm sure we'll battle at the ring. :yaa:

Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Fri 19 Sep - 9:10

Course longue (2 h.) mais assez animée tout du long avec des bagarres rapprochées dans les premiers tours avec Dave puis François. C'était sympa sur ce circuit où on a vite fait de partir à la faute dès le moindre éccart, de se suivre de très près. Je pensais que la bagarre avec Gérard serait plus longue quand je l'ai rattrapé, mais il a préféré rester quelques secondes dérrière-moi pendant la deuxième moitié de la course...

C'est avec Mike que j'ai bagarré le plus dans la deuxième partie de la course, mais pas souvent de près, pourtant il était plus rapide que moi, mais il a fait quelques fautes...
Nous terminons dans le même tour tous les trois (Gérard, Mike et moi) ce qui démontre notre niveau équivalent ou très proche de pilotage.

En revanche, impossible de rivaliser avec Pascal, qui me prenait environ 1 seconde par tour :doh: .
Il m'a pris un tour d'avance en fin de course, nous nous sommes suivi au moment où nos pneus commençaient à donner des signes de faiblesse, j'ai même failli me dédoubler à un moment sur une petite erreur de sa part à "Tarzan", mais il a repris son rythme et je l'ai suivi de loin... Le "Von Trips" sera compliqué à aller chercher pour moi, face à lui et François... Mais je ferai le maximum :yaa: .

Bravo à Steve et au podium Britanique (joli triplé):top: , merci aux participants et à HSO :top:

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Fri 19 Sep - 17:40

Philippe wrote:
Je pensais que la bagarre avec Gérard serait plus longue quand je l'ai rattrapé, mais il a préféré rester quelques secondes dérrière-moi pendant la deuxième moitié de la course...
J'ai essayé mais deux erreurs dans Tarzanbocht,mon ralenti.De toute façon tu étais plus rapide que moi.malgré mon super départ Laughing .Dans l'ensemble je suis satisfait de ma course.Participé c'est bien,terminé un plus,gagné dans une autre vie. lol!
:clap: Congratulations English friends, full podium,and all participants.

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Mon 22 Sep - 7:37

Martin Audran wrote:

The server with the Nurburgring will be up next weekend Smile

Sorry for the delay, it should be up tonight or tomorrow Arrow

Experienced Driver

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2012-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   Mon 22 Sep - 9:16

:banane:
bounce

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]   

Back to top Go down

Round 6 - Grote Prijs van Nederland [Sept 14th]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next