Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]

Go down 
+13
Jean-François Bovy
Vincent Beretta
Ben Paulet
Yves Plaçais
David Jundt
Jean-Marie Placais
Carl Larrad
James Knowles
Leo Menegucci
Jason White
Mike Becnel
Richard Coxon
Guillaume Siebert
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yannick Lampure
Pro Driver
Yannick Lampure

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013 - 14:54

oups :conduit: 
Back to top Go down
Oscar Hardwick
Club Driver
Oscar Hardwick

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013 - 17:27

Not been assigned my car as of yet. I guess I will have to give this one a miss and will do the open event in a few weeks Smile

Have fun guys.

Oscar.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013 - 17:39

To be totally honnest, I'm waiting for Frank and Martin to decide if you can race here or not. I'm retiring after this race so that's not a decision for me to make.
Back to top Go down
Oscar Hardwick
Club Driver
Oscar Hardwick

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013 - 17:41

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
To be totally honnest, I'm waiting for Frank and Martin to decide if you can race here or not. I'm retiring after this race so that's not a decision for me to make.
Oh ok. Would it be sensible of me to not race this one then and wait on their decision?

Oscar.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013 - 18:13

Oscar, Maybe you should choose another signature. Wink 
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013 - 18:18

Présent Wink 
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013 - 19:02

This clashes with the F1 race, not so good.

But if it's another Finger win without any battling, who cares.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013 - 19:40

Busy weekend behind me, gonna have to pass on this one Sad Good race to you all Wink
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013 - 19:53

Frank Verplanken wrote:
Busy weekend behind me, gonna have to pass on this one Sad Good race to you all Wink
Many blades of grass thank you in advance. But I will take care of them for you in qualifying Smile
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013 - 20:08

Frank Verplanken wrote:
My rival has pulled out Sad  I'm sure there will be many more battles in the upcoming NZTC :D 
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013 - 20:27

Oh yes :jp: Twisted Evil :D 
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
James Knowles
Pro Driver
James Knowles

Number of posts : 757
Registration date : 2012-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013 - 21:47

More good fun Jason..gonna miss racing you in these cars..:top: 

Had to drop off at 2:45 to pick up son at a friend's house

Gui-you will be missed!!!! :champ: 

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: 
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013 - 22:10

Yes, good fun. Sorry about the tap. Totally unintentional. I really got the setup wrong this time and it was like I was dragging a boat anchor through all the switchbacks. Rolling Eyes Oh well.
Thank you HSO for a great series; Congrats Gui on the class win (possible series win?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013 - 22:22

Very disappointed... I was faster than Yves on worn tyres, but I spun once too much... Crying or Very sad 

And Mr. Lampure, DON'T slow at the exit of the U-Turn! I nearly ass-raped you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013 - 22:37

Results and standings are up :flag: 
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013 - 22:37

Another great race in a very enjoyable series (As ever HSO) Congrats to Yves on the Win, Congrats Gui on the overall win, Unlucky me and David only 5 points behind but some consolation as I won the class. :D 

Enjoy your Retirement Gui but I'm sure you may be paid to come out to do the odd endurance event or something Wink 

Thanks again!

Oh and yes Mr V, Get ready Wink  :conduit:  :antoine: 
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013 - 23:03

What a great race to end the series on ...

Managed to nip past Gui at the start not too difficult with the huge power advantage of the 908
but it only took 2 laps before i out braked myself at the end of the long straight
and handed the place back to Gui...
At least i can say i overtook Gui in his last race once lol! 

Onto the race tried to stay on the tail end of the 908/2 battle , but i decided to go hard tyres
and i think in the beginning i was too slow so was left behind ...

I Spent half the race just chasing Jean-Marie and Philippe then my luck turned Jean-Marie dropped back and it gave me the will to push ... Jean-Marie and Myself where locked in battle for 10/15  laps for 7th Place... He was definitely faster than me but I was a little  more tentative on the brakes and i think this made it quite awkward for him to overtake ...

It looked towards the end of the race that he was struggling with tyres ... I Managed to get past after he made a small mistake and i spent many laps with him glued to my behind later i Spun as we came upon Jason i think i panicked a bit on the brakes as i wondered where i was going to overtake Jason and Jean-Marie was right behind me .....

A Few corners later it seemed that Jean-Marie had slowed down to let me catch up Jean-Marie you really did not have to do this So I Thank You :hello: we continued are battle then a few laps later he spun also ,towards the end of the race i waited and slowed for him but the leaders came through so i had to get out the way i was so engrossed in are fight i did not realize it was the last lap of the race so i crossed the line in 7th Place ... I went for Hard Tyres which maybe helped me in the last few laps but softs where much quicker ...

Looked like a great battle up front Congrats to Yves for the win ... :champ: 

Congrats to Gui for the Championship , A Very worthy 2nd And Richard a great 3rd ... :champ: 

Many Thanks to Jean-Marie for making this a very exciting race :drink: 
Congrats all finishers :hello:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013 - 23:18

Too many near tank slappers to stay ahead of Jan. Nicely done Jan, you killed me with consistancy. I set the car up much looser than I usually do so got lots of speed but could not handle it. Great race though, did not hurt the car at all which is a rarity. Small fieldmbut I will take the podium stat padding :third: 
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov 2013 - 23:56

Managed to break 70 top 5 finishes tonight :banane: 
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Nov 2013 - 0:02

Carl Larrad wrote:
Managed to break 70 top 5 finishes tonight :banane: 
Well done mate :drink: 
Back to top Go down
Jean-Marie Placais
Club Driver
Jean-Marie Placais

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2012-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013 - 21:33

Carl Larrad wrote:

A Few corners later it seemed that Jean-Marie had slowed down to let me catch up Jean-Marie you really did not have to do this So I Thank You :hello: we continued are battle then a few laps later he spun also ,towards the end of the race i waited and slowed for him but the leaders came through so i had to get out the way i was so engrossed in are fight i did not realize it was the last lap of the race so i crossed the line in 7th Place ... I went for Hard Tyres which maybe helped me in the last few laps but softs where much quicker ...
Good race for me for the 5 first laps, after a good start i was 4th. Then i loose my tires and had to slow down because of a big understeer.

I slide to 7th position, and after a mistake, time to fight with Carl. It xas really nice. I was a bit quicker i think but it was very difficult to overtake, i was not agressive on the brakes as you said.
I just wait for you because i wanted to xontinue to fight rather than finish alone this race. I'm there for fun!!

No problem at the end, It's the race and it was a very good moment! See you next race, and thanks HSO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]   Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 4 - Anderstorp [Nov 17]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2