Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[rFactor] Touring Car Legends

Go down 
+14
Greg Hunt
Eric Plana
Steve Parker
Daniel Castevert
Antoine de Mautor
Tiago Malafaya
Tiago Moreira
Ludovic Tiengou
finally gone :)
Carl Larrad
Frank Verplanken
Frank Labédan
François Besançon
Guillaume Siebert
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

[rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009 - 22:51

Nice to hear... to see I mean Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 5 May 2009 - 15:25

Une version 1.1 est sortie, qui corrige quelque bugs et contient tous les skins. Il est conseillé de supprimer votre dossier "Gamedata/Vehicles/TCL" avant d'installer cette nouvelle version si vous aviez déjà la version précédente.
Par contre il faut toujours télécharger le soundpack à part pour avoir tous les sons (sauf si vous l'aviez déjà bien sur).

Bientot du nouveau pour ce mod chez HSO :hihi:

==============

A 1.1 version has been released, which fixes some bugs and contains all skins. The best thing to do is to delete your "Gamedata/Vehicles/TCL" folder before installing this new version if you already had the previous version.
But you'll still have to download the soundpack to have all car sounds (only in case if you didnt already have it of course).

Something will be announced soon on this mod at HSO :hihi:

Version 1.1
ftp://91.121.135.76/rFactor/mods/Touring%20Car%20Legends/TCL_v1.1_All-In_One.exe

Soundpack
ftp://91.121.135.76/rFactor/mods/Touring%20Car%20Legends/TCL_soundpack.rar
Back to top Go down
Daniel Castevert
Club Driver
Daniel Castevert

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 5 May 2009 - 17:17

Hé bé ..868 Mo ...va falloir laisser travailler le pc toute la nuit car à 512K j'en ai pour un moment Sleep
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 15:25

There is a beta of touring car masters out [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 652294
http://www.virtualr.net/tcl-touring-masters-beta-1-4-released/
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010 - 0:06

Was just looking at the pics of the cars on offer
and i see the Black and Orange Rover SD1 of Dennis Leech
I Remember being at Brands and watching this car race in mid 80's
i think i might even have a pic or 2 of it somewhere ..... :papy:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010 - 18:19

Steve Parker wrote:
There is a beta of touring car masters out [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 652294
http://www.virtualr.net/tcl-touring-masters-beta-1-4-released/

I'm looking for that mod but it looks like all links were deleted and the actual version is password protected. It looks like they managed to fix all the bugs of the original mod and I'd like to know how they did that.

Does somebody have this mod or should I try to crack the file's password ? ^^
Back to top Go down
Eric Plana
Experienced Driver
Eric Plana

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010 - 21:07

This version is a non authorised modification of physics by someone outside the TCL Team and released at RaceDepartment.
After some troubles with the original authors, they decided to password protect the file.

I have v1.5 of Touring Masters BETA (200Mb).
Give me a temporally FTP account and I can upload it to your server. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://wwww.XtremeRacers.info
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010 - 21:09

Cool Eric, I think the 1.5 version had the BMW 635 bug fixed. Will PM you the ftp access soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011 - 13:46

With permission of Race Department, I have made a sound pack add on for the TCL mod (using the sounds of their league mod, Touring Masters).

Check out the new sounds, they are pretty cool. Smile

Before installing this add on you need the Touring Car Legends v1.1 mod and its original soundpack. If you already have those installed, just extract the archive content in your main rFactor folder. This won't create mismatches online.

=> Download soundpack add on <=
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011 - 14:09

Les son moteur de chaque voiture est vraiment impressionnant :top: :conduit: , le championnat 2012 va prendre une nouvelle tournure avec enfin un mod bien fini :conduit: :champ:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011 - 14:58

au vu de la video ca a l air d etre de la balle , j installe ce pack de suite :top:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011 - 17:47

je viens de tester , pour l instant vraiment decu par le bruit de la M3 Crying or Very sad ( son de crécelle ) mais bon peut etre necessaire de s habituer
Back to top Go down
Yannick Lampure
Pro Driver
Yannick Lampure

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011 - 18:10

oui dommage Greg, il me semble que le son de la M3 inbord n'est pas très bien réussi. Neutral
et comme tu veux rouler en M3 l'an prochain c'est con.
par contre essaye les autres, et la par contre c'est un truc de ouf, teste la Rover tu verra la différence. Wink
la 190 a un tres jolie bruit aussi Smile
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012 - 12:37

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
With permission of Race Department, I have made a sound pack add on for the TCL mod (using the sounds of their league mod, Touring Masters).

Check out the new sounds, they are pretty cool. Smile

Before installing this add on you need the Touring Car Legends v1.1 mod and its original soundpack. If you already have those installed, just extract the archive content in your main rFactor folder. This won't create mismatches online.

=> Download soundpack add on <=

What track is this in the video??
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012 - 17:23

It's a track named "Valerbanen" in Sweden. It's part of an STCC (Race 07) conversion, here: http://f1classic.your-talk.com/t3147-rf-gtr2-gtl-stcc-race-on-tc-2000-trv6-tc-trackpacks

However, they are all Megaupload links for STCC so you will most likely have to ask Sad
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012 - 17:40

Alessio Campigotto wrote:
It's a track named "Valerbanen" in Sweden. It's part of an STCC (Race 07) conversion, here: http://f1classic.your-talk.com/t3147-rf-gtr2-gtl-stcc-race-on-tc-2000-trv6-tc-trackpacks

However, they are all Megaupload links for STCC so you will most likely have to ask Sad

Thanks, Looks a fun track!
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012 - 21:25

Does anyone know why they did put the 1990 atcc cars in the mod? Sierras already there BMW's, Merc's TWR Holdens, only car missing is the Nissan R32 "Godzilla" Car. Would be great to race that car, Gives me goosebumps watching it in the 1990 Bathurst blow Klaus Neidzwiedz on the run up the hill to turn two. (can't remember the corner name)
Back to top Go down
Roy Magnes
Club Driver
Roy Magnes

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012 - 0:21

It's a track named "Valerbanen" in Sweden.

Vålerbanen is located in Norway, 3 km from where my grandparents live (and 500 meters from the school I went to for my final year before starting working as a mechanic) Smile It is located ca. 2 hours driving north-west of where the Swedish WRC-round is being held Wink

*Norwegian lesson of the day complete* Smile
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012 - 0:48

Roy Magnes wrote:
It's a track named "Valerbanen" in Sweden.

Vålerbanen is located in Norway, 3 km from where my grandparents live (and 500 meters from the school I went to for my final year before starting working as a mechanic) Smile It is located ca. 2 hours driving north-west of where the Swedish WRC-round is being held Wink

*Norwegian lesson of the day complete* Smile

I probably should have googled it, I just remembered it from being in STCC: The Game lol! :doh:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [rFactor] Touring Car Legends   [rFactor] Touring Car Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[rFactor] Touring Car Legends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2