Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]

Go down 
+30
Michael Labelle
Jimmy Dion
Vito Boffa
David Banta
Marcelo Aiello
Baptiste Quenaudon
Joel Sixou
Vincent Devulder
Mateusz Wasiñski
Jason White
Paul Nadeau
Daryl Russell
Guy Lacoste
Tiago Malafaya
Laurent Binet
Bernard Jeanmart
Richard Coxon
Carl Larrad
Alberto Ibañez
Damian Baldi
Martin Audran
Frank Verplanken
Jean-louis Petillot
Mike Becnel
James Knowles
Thomas Roth
finally gone :)
Jonatan Acerclinth
Ben Paulet
Guillaume Siebert
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2008-09-08

1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep 2013 - 20:24

Well done all finishers and congrats to the podium! Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep 2013 - 20:27

Well, it was my 1st endurance race and it was fun. 1st want to congratulate bernard who teamedup with me. He's cool and im not sure i would have his times in his conditions. Lot of respect.

Secondly, we finished the race ! we spent a bunch of time in the pit but starting 15th we finished 8th. Last but not least Smile One more lap and we would have finished 7th.

thx to hso and all the drivers slow of fast

Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Damian Baldi
Club Driver
Damian Baldi

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep 2013 - 20:30

great race ! we are very happy! we won the 8hs of Spa in the WOSEC leage in 2005, we want to remember Gareth Hughes(Vallesboy) who was his administrator and made us start to race endurance.

The race was really tight at the begining, Rocky and Jundt made greats two first stints and it was very dificult to keep the speed. We finished with car in good shape. We want to thanks to everybody involved in the administration of this event, and all the drivers who gave room to pass and special congrats to all the one who finished the race.

Team Comet

Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep 2013 - 20:34

Jimmy Dion wrote:
Replay de mes relais jusqu'à la casse moteur Wink

Merci a tous pour cette course Smile
Vraiment superbe vidéo Jimmy, merci!
Back to top Go down
Michael Labelle
Rookie
Michael Labelle

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2013-02-18

PostSubject: Kremer #11   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep 2013 - 21:31

Dan and I are surprised and very pleased with our climb from second last to 6th. In truth the car was so slow there was hardly any damage when we bumped into things.Rolling Eyes  Actually we aimed for a steady lap time and to tell the truth the cars balance was not too bad. The car came on after 3 laps and held on till the fuel was spent. Apart from some odd technical issue with the race seat all was well. Twice it came unstuck from the rail when I hit the brake hard and my legs just could not stay in contact with the peddle which lead to my first contact with the concrete. Luckily there was not much damage. We used Dan’s multi-screen rig and it took the first stint for me to get used to it. I want to thank Dan and congratulate him for his achievement as this was his first endurance r race. I think he is hooked.
A huge thanks to the league and admins for this event.
Congrats to the top step guys and all of us that had the skill and luck to see the race through.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Michael Labelle
Rookie
Michael Labelle

PostSubject: FLAGS   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep 2013 - 21:53

Regarding the final result page though I like the Stars and Stripes of the USA flag from an aesthetic point of view Dan and I are from the country north of the border, Canada. Is it because we shared the same race rig that my name does not show up in the final results? How will I be able to impress and pick up the young chicks when I show them the results if my name isn’t there?:papy: 
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep 2013 - 22:24

The teams are not complete because our automated tool can not guess who was supposed to drive on each car, and that your neighboor was in fact driving with you :D The results will be edited later Wink
Back to top Go down
Daryl Russell
Rookie
Daryl Russell

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-08-30

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013 - 0:48

Well i can finally say i have done my dream and that was to do a endurance online race in a Group C car. I always loved these cars, didn't get to drive the Rothmans Porsche but oh boy the Lancia Ferrari was great fun to drive. I was lucky i practised the night before as i wasn't sure Mateusz had given me the go ahead to race with him. It wasn't until the last few early hours i was in the lucky #13 Lancia Ferrari.

Mateusz had a similar driving style to me and his setup was just right been able to chuck the car about and i bet it looked spectacular when we were behind the wheel in some places drifting sideways in some corners.

We had a bit of a mix up before the start in the warmup session as we we were just going through our last minute checks making sure driver swaps worked and i ran out of time to switch back to Mat so i had to start the race which i have never done in these cars before. At the green i made a great start getting the jump on the Jag ahead of me and then one of the Dyson Porsches going into Eau Rouge. Took BIG balls affraid to do it but i got pass. Then i dropped down two places as they were quicker but got into my rhythm and drove my own race. Race went well for me except i clipped two cars which i apologise i can't remember who they were i remember a Jaguar clipped me up the back that was probably my fault as i was trying to let him by.

Only big drama i had was going into Eau Rouge and i took too much kerb on the left which spun me and made me lose my left front wheel and i had to limp it back to the pits but we got going and soldered on.

Mateusz when he took over was blindly quick and closed the gap and made up some places on his stints was great to watch his car control as the car was on the ragged edge. We made up to 6th due to the front runners dropping out and when i took over for the last ever stint it became 5th to the flag.:first: 

Just want to say a BIG THANKYOU :clap: for Mat for letting me drive drinks on you :drink: Sorry about our language barrier but i think we did well to understand each other enough. If you ever need a team mate again look me up :top:

Last edited by Daryl Russell on Mon 16 Sep 2013 - 0:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013 - 0:50

What a race for the most part once again me and Paul where blessed with good fortune
but are sister #16 car was unlucky to meet its fate at Eu Rouge ....

Paul had bad luck at the start of the race and had to pit very early for damage caused by another faster car which was retrieving places after an early spin ..... We then had to play catch up ...

Lucky for us we just plugged away putting in steady lap times this paid off as others seemed to meet thy doom We are absolutely overjoyed that we managed to bring the #81 car home in 4th place ... 1 Place better than Fuji .... Cool 

Although Me and Paul brought the #81 car home it was never are intention for the car to be a 2 man team but after the early pit stop this put us out of sinc a little ,we had a bit of a miscalculation on my behalf forgetting that the race would be nearer only  5 hours rather than 6 Richard never got to drive the car ... Sorry Mate Embarassed 

I Would have to say that We could not have done it without all the help from
Steve and Richard especially with the set up and the constant encouragement for the race ...

I would just like to say a very big thank you to everyone in the Dyson Team ...

I Would also like to say VERY Well done to the Podium Guys .... Wow crazy fast affraid 
congrats all finishers especially Bernard and Laurent for there heroic effort ... :champ: 

Thx for organizing HSO :drink:

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Mon 16 Sep 2013 - 0:59; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daryl Russell
Rookie
Daryl Russell

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013 - 0:54

Carl Larrad wrote:
What a race for the most part once again me and Paul where blessed with good fortune
but are sister #16 car was unlucky to meet its fate at Eu Rouge ....

Paul had bad luck at the start of the race and had to pit very early for damage caused by another faster car which was retrieving places after an early spin ..... We then had to play catch up ...

Lucky for us we just plugged away putting in steady lap times this payed off as others seemed to meet thy doom We are absolutely overjoyed that we managed to bring the #81 car home in 4th place ...

Although Me and Paul brought the #81 car home it was never are intention for the car to be a 2 man team but after the early pit stop this put us out of sinc a little ,we had a bit of a miscalculation on my behalf forgetting that the race would be nearer only  5 hours rather than 6 Richard never got to drive the car ... Sorry Mate Embarassed 

I Would have to say that We could not have done it without all the help from
Steve and Richard especially with the set up and the constant encouragement for the race ,  I would just like to say a very big thanks to everyone in the Dyson Team ...

I Would also like to say VERY Well done to the Podium Guys .... Wow crazy fast affraid 
congrats all finishers especially Bernard and Laurent for there heroic effort ... :champ: 

We pushed like mad to close up to you we were unlucky i had the collison but good fun and well done Carl :top: 
Back to top Go down
Michael Labelle
Rookie
Michael Labelle

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013 - 3:50

Well Dan and I had a wonderful time today. Without giving away too much of the adventure we had an amazing result. As we prepared to go to the grid to race our position kept changing as cars appeared and disappeared from the server. In the end we where last, 17 of 17 entrants that finalized the grid. All went well for a while. At lap 12 I had moved up to 10th. At lap 15 going through Les Combes I pressed very hard on the brake and the seat lock released and I slide back to the end stop. My foot came off the peddle and I lost control hitting the wall. Well the damage was slight but the time spent repairing was the beginning of the decline of our speed. We managed to put in a good number of consistent lap times and kept the car on track. Dan also had an incident but for most of the race our lack of speed in the class 6 car was not enough to move forward. By the end our top speed dropped from 304 to 289 km/hr at Les Combes

Dan lives next door and we decided to use his rig and just exchange seats at each pit stop. That worked out fine and we did 3 stints each and after 5 hours + we crossed the line in 6th place. We endured and I consider the result was a fine team achievement.

It is always a challenge driving the group C cars. In retrospect we should have changed cars as better ones became available but we stuck with the Kremer. Next race we will try for a quicker one. But I am sure I can speak for Dan and say we were pretty elated with our result. Again thanks HSO for this opportunity.
Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Daryl Russell
Rookie
Daryl Russell

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013 - 8:51

Just watched my replay i had another off at all places Eau Rouge and damaged the rear losing my wing. So i guess we had alot of luck on our side cheers 
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013 - 9:57

Carl Larrad wrote:

We just had to wait for others to crash their cars and try not to crash ourselves. It reminds me a scene in a police academy movie when the trainees take a driving lesson and the little black girl takes the wheel and drives very slowly singing, while she's supposed to chase bad guys Smile

That was us, slow but on the track!
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013 - 12:23

Thx to the viewers of the streaming and for your positives comments. :chinois: 
Grats to all drivers. :frank: 
Back to top Go down
Bernard Jeanmart
Experienced Driver
Bernard Jeanmart

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013 - 13:38

Ah, me voilà... Maintenant que le corps médical m'est passé dessus comme tous les matins, je peux donner mon appréciation :urgence: .
Tout d'abord, Merci à HSO et surtout à LAURENT, sincèrement, les 1000 Km de Spa, j'ai toujours espéré faire en Simu et faire ça maintenant dans mon état physique et surtout amené la voiture à l'arrivée, c'est une grande victoire cheers .
Et l'endurance en temps réel à changement de pilotes est avant tout une belle expérience humaine et les 5 où 6 endurances à changement de pilotes que j'ai fait dans ma carrière de simracing, ça fait partie de mes plus beaux souvenirs de course.
Là, ça l'a encore fait, d'abord un belle rencontre amicale avec Laurent, les échanges de MP, le training pour le setup et le changement de pilotes que nous avons réussis quelques heures avant la course car pour Laurent c'était une première et moi... bien avec l'âge sans doute, j'en avais oublié le fonctionnement car ma dernière course du genre c'était les "12H00 de Sebring" sur une P2 Mazda à moteur rotatif mais il a 6 ans déjà.
Avec mon physique actuel, je tiens 1 heure de course et puis il est grandement temps que je laisse reposer les doigts pour ne pas tétaniser sur mes palettes de commande. C'est de nouveau grâce à Laurent qui a pris le volant pour 3 relais d'une bonne heure tandis que moi pour 2 relais d'une petite heure que cela a pu être possible :conduit: .(Ouais ben quoi, je suis prof et une heure c'est 50 minutes :langue: )
Suite au premier relai de Laurent qui caracolait entre la 8ème et 10ème place, je prends à mon tour le volant pour mon 1er relai. Un peu scabreux car une incompréhension avant la chicane de l'entrée avec une des Jaguar(s) de tête et je reçois un bon suppo affraid  qui me fait perdre mon aileron et déstabilise et provoque d'autre soucis sur l'arrière train, la voiture était incontrôlable.
J'essaie donc de rentrer au stand par l'entrée non-officielle et comble de malchance, on ne fait rien pour la réparer et me voilà contraint à faire un tour entier sans dépasser les 100 km/h pour enfin réparer la voiture. Après encore une sortie de route sans trop de gravité après quelques tours mais qui me fait de nouveau passer par le stand pour remettre un aileron (il n'y en avait plus en stock quand on a terminé la course :aie: ) et c'est à la 13ème place et déjà quelques tours de retard que je cède la voiture à Laurent pour son 2ème relais(désolé Laurent) Embarassed .
Après le relai de Laurent sur lequel il a refait un peu de retard sur la voiture précédente, je fait mon 2ème relai qui est en fait le relai 4/5 de l'équipe. Beaucoup moins de stress et c'est mon meilleur relai car j'ai décidé de jouer la sécurité au niveau du raidillon que je ne passais plus qu'à 220 km/h et surtout pour préserver la voiture qui commence à donner des signes de grosse fatigue suite aux nombreuses petites avaries qu'elle a subit.
L'endurance, ce n'est pas uniquement une question de savoir rouler vite mais aussi de savoir gérer la voiture avec tout ces bobos pour terminer la course et c'est sûrement là le seul atout qu'il me reste mais je dois avouer que je prends mon pied dans un tel cas de course.
Laurent prendra son dernier relai qui fut sans doute pour lui le plus stressant, car la voiture à changé quelques peu de comportement après les dernières petites sorties de piste, aussi, moi qui regardait mon écran de loin, je ne manquais pas de revenir dardar enfiler mon micro-casque pour demander à Laurent si ça allait quand je voyais la voiture sortir de la piste mais aucun soucis, on a eu la chance avec nous :frank:  de n'avoir eu que des interventions mineures et la voiture nous était à chaque fois rendue en état par les mécanos, du moins dans les 4/5ème de la course.
Heureusement Laurent à des talents d'équilibriste et il amène notre Porsche en 8ème place (presque 7) pour passer la ligne d'arrivée. YEEEEEHAAAa:cheers: .
C'est sûr qu'on est 22 tours derrière et j'en suis sûrement responsable à 80 % vu les accrocs et les chronos mais l'essentiel à été fait car le but premier était de "passer la ligne d'arrivée", objectif atteint, superbe.
Quand à moi je suis né à Namur en Belgique et quelle est la devise qui remonte au temps du moyen âge des Namurois, je vous le donne en mille.
"LENTEMENT mais SUREMENT"
Ben voilà, contre toute attente, j'aurai réalisé un vieux rêve pour ces 1000 Km de Spa mais voilà que je me mets à rêver des 1000 Km de Monza maintenant... Allo HSO...Allo... Allo, mais Allo quoi ?
Merci Laurent :top: , merci et bravo HSO pour l'organisation :clap:  et à tous les pilotes qui ont participés à ces instants de soleil dans ma vie :chinois: :chinois: .
Un Papy content :papy: 

P.S. : messieurs, à vos traducteurs... :rigol:
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013 - 14:10

Would one of you native French speakers mind telling our pit crew to go home? They are still waiting for me to pit for a wing replacement. We were unable to tell them in French that I managed to not damage the car at all. It is possible that they understood us but did not believe us. Thank you for your help. I really do not want them to starve to death. They worked out intensely before the race expecting a lot of action.

:second: 
Back to top Go down
Bernard Jeanmart
Experienced Driver
Bernard Jeanmart

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013 - 14:32

Mike Becnel wrote:
Would one of you native French speakers mind telling our pit crew to go home? They are still waiting for me to pit for a wing replacement. We were unable to tell them in French that I managed to not damage the car at all. It is possible that they understood us but did not believe us. Thank you for your help. I really do not want them to starve to death. They worked out intensely before the race expecting a lot of action.

Hello Mike Wink ,
Il fallait les envoyer en renfort chez nous "Brun MOTORSPORT" :doh: 
On a manqué cruellement de main d'œuvre et peut être qu'avec plus de mécanos nous serions arrivé avec "seulement" 18 tours de retard :hum: .
:rigol: 
Back to top Go down
Joel Sixou
Experienced Driver
Joel Sixou

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013 - 14:51

:top: 
Jimmy Dion wrote:
Replay de mes relais jusqu'à la casse moteur Wink

Merci a tous pour cette course Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2013 - 15:05

Bernard Jeanmart wrote:
Mike Becnel wrote:

Hello Mike Wink ,
Il fallait les envoyer en renfort chez nous "Brun MOTORSPORT" :doh: 
On a manqué cruellement de main d'œuvre et peut être qu'avec plus de mécanos nous serions arrivé avec "seulement" 18 tours de retard :hum: .
:rigol: 
I recommend upgrading all wings such that they are made out of Unobtanium which is rated to exceed a "Mike induced impact" in almost any race condition. I have several on back order. None have shipped yet.
Back to top Go down
Marcelo Aiello
Club Driver
Marcelo Aiello

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2013-08-29

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep 2013 - 2:48

Thank you all! to the organization, drivers, Daniel, Damian, and Pablo our congratulations!, we made mistakes, but we are in the learning stage. When is the next race?
Back to top Go down
Paul Nadeau
Experienced Driver
Paul Nadeau

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep 2013 - 6:51

Carl summed up our race and I'd like to thank him, Richard and Steve for having me on board once again. It was a great race and I enjoyed every bit of it. Well done "mates" and well done to HSO for another fine race program. When not in the car I enjoyed Ben's streaming and the live timing and scoring. What a great race day!
Back to top Go down
Mateusz Wasiñski
Rookie
Mateusz Wasiñski

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Sep 2013 - 1:19

Hello, at the beginning I'm sorry but earlier i did not have a time for write relation from the race.

Of course i must to say VERY BIG THANK YOU DARYL :hello:  :top:  :champ: 

If can speak about language barrier, it was two problems, first - my english really is not good, second reason, quality of sound from you microphone was disastrous and i had a lot of guess, very not comfortable for me.

My racing partner did good job, i worked with him very well.

Shortly before we did one of several mistakes, except that i should start, pressure in tires was inappropriate (was 150 for all tires, should be 180 front, 185 rear)i don't know what happened. The result of it was very big problems with driving.

I saw that Daryl wanted to be fast, but not enough training gathered the harvest. During my three times i was driving on 105% but i forget change fourth and fifth gear to a bit less for better max speed when fuel tank was full, so max speed was worse about 5-7 km / h, sorry Daryl. Yesterday i compared the times of players who was before me and i can tell that 3th-4th position was within reach. Daryl did times like driver just before him, but it was not enough.

Despite two serious mistakes of Daryl, he was driving very repetitively and clean, also he have similar driving style like me, and it is big plus, just more training and will be really good.

Seriously wonder about drive with Daryl in the next race, I liked him very much, but PLEASE BUY NEW MICROPHONE !!! Wink 

See you later on track.
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Sep 2013 - 14:39

As always such great racing. Shame the #16 car didn't make the finish. But we'll done to Carl and Paul in the #81 they did a great job as always. Thanks again HSO for another great event. Cannot wait for the next one.
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Sep 2013 - 18:41

Thanks Richard Your time will come you drove extremely well
and was really very unlucky as you had driven faultlessly in your 2 hour stint in the #16 car....

I Thought the incorrect setup might have been limited to just your car
or assigned to just you and Steve ....So i was a little worried about you driving the #81 especially as we had had problems with the brakes at Fuji in the last few laps but it seems in the end we where all using that same setup...

Next time i will pay more attention to the setup and make sure we are all using the
correct one , its funny the car felt ok to me but i just could not push like i did in practice and
qualifying but i had just put this down to me not wanting to take any unnecessary chances
after we lost the #16 car ....

Oh the whole a great job by Team Dyson and i think on the positive side we have learnt a lot from this race and Fuji and we will take this experience to the next race ... Bring on the next one :champ: 
Back to top Go down
Damian Baldi
Club Driver
Damian Baldi

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2015 - 14:29

Damian Baldi wrote:
great race ! we are very happy! we won the 8hs of Spa in the WOSEC leage in 2005, we want to remember Gareth Hughes(Vallesboy) who was his administrator and made us start to race endurance.

Team Comet

LOL we want to retract about our condolences to our friend Vallesboy because he is ALIVE what a good surprise.

:champ: :banane: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 3108518133
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]   1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1987 Spa 1000km [Sept. 15th]
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next