Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]

Go down 
+26
Yoann Quioc
Carl Larrad
David Jaques
Ben Paulet
Anders Nilsson
Ben Warren
Richard Coxon
Alessio Campigotto
Gérard Ryon
Vincent Beretta
David Jundt
Samuli Leinonen
James Knowles
Ruben Freitas
Philippe Martinelli
Abat Hernaez
Mike Becnel
Teemu Toikka
Cyril Derkir
Greg Hunt
Florkin Marc
Martin Audran
Tiago Malafaya
Frank Labédan
Yves Plaçais
Guillaume Siebert
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013 - 22:25

Martin Audran wrote:
Sorry for the bump in the first lap Mike, couldn't avoid it :roll:I hope your rear suspension is ok.

Someone stopped super hard in front of me Martin and I had to brake way harder than I wanted to. I am surprised you did not hit me harder. Did not hurt me too bad. Car pushed a bit but it was safe to drive.

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Despite the single point, I'm not pleased today. Before my 1st stop I was able to catch and pass Yves Shocked, then I knew he was on meds or even hard tyres.

Everything was going like planned; I made my 2nd and final stop with 20 laps to go. I knew it was going to be hard to catch Yves but the 5th place was secured, until David Cid entered my teamspeak (Rubens and I talk through there) and started talking with us without knowing I was in a race. Result: spin at the 1st chicane and lost the front wing.

Hey David - the deal was I had to pass Tiago so the check is not in the mail, nice try though. Please scream much louder next time and use the air horn I sent you. Wink

Sheez Greg scared the crap out of me with 2 to go. I thought I was off the race line. I am pretty sure I was not moving in the lane. Greg was ALL over the place and nearly speared me in turn 2. Then he almost got me again before turn 4. Again, I was off the race line as far as I know. I am going to have to look at the replay, I hope I did not $%^& up. I had no pther problems with the aliens zipping by me.

Grats Franck on the win!!

Last edited by Mike Becnel on Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 23:29; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anders Nilsson
Club Driver
Anders Nilsson

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013 - 22:30

Ahhh so that what happened Tiago, I was sitting thinking if i should pit and put on new rubber when u suddenly was way behind me Shocked . So i didnt pit . Apart from a few good laps with Tiago this was a boring race for me .  Thx Richard

Thx for race HSO
Back to top Go down
Frank Labédan
Racing Legend
Frank Labédan

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013 - 22:32

Ma super Dallara m a bien aidé ce soir encore car les Minardi's boys etaient trés véloces malgré leur chassis .
Un grand merci à tout les lappés, specialement à Gerard  et Cyril qui ont ete parfait ce soir Wink!
Marcus nous a fait quelques frayeurs, mais tout c'est bien deroule au final ...dommage que Gui n'est pas ete de la fete!
Bravo a Greg qui garde largement la tete du general et qui sera dur a aller chercher.
bonne soiree a tous .
:hello:
Back to top Go down
Cyril Derkir
Experienced Driver
Cyril Derkir

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2012-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013 - 22:37

oula Franck dit pas ça 
Greg va penser que tu m'as payé Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013 - 22:37

Mike Becnel wrote:

Someone stopped super hard in front of me Martin and I had to brake way harder than I wanted to.

I know that don't worry Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013 - 22:46

Une course propre qui m'amène à la 11eme place entre les Benetton's boys Wink
Ma Williams etait parfaite avec des "super soft" et 1 stop
J'etais beaucoup trop fatigué pour espérer mieux
Bravo à Frank et au podium :top:
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013 - 22:47

Greg: I watched the replay. I thought you would take the racing line (left) and I was off of it. You obviously thought I was going to take the inside and broke late. Nice save. That was very close. Sorry for the scare. I stay straight as possible and did here as I usually do.

The next time you caught me I have no idea how you ended up off track. You had 2/3 of the track and lost it as you passed me. I was way out of your way.
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013 - 0:27

4ème au départ,
4ème à l'arrivée,
4ème meilleur temps au tour,
4ème au championnat,

Bref, la routine, quoi Very Happy
Et, pourtant, je ne me suis pas embêté une seconde !

Bon, c'est vrai, ça manquait de grandes courbes, mais ça, c'est pour la prochaine ! bounce

Bravo au podium :clap: et merci à Gui :chinois: de nous concocter de tels champs !
Back to top Go down
Ruben Freitas
Club Driver
Ruben Freitas

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013 - 1:21

Richard Coxon wrote:
i was all alone after Ruben had retired.
yeah,good battles
Bad start ,mclaren's car in front of me,after the green lights still stopped and i lost positions (8 position for 15 position i think)
but my car was too bad on race setup(Qualify is bad too Sad ),i did many changes on the race setup...it got better...still remained the same.
Congrats to Franck and the podium cheers
Back to top Go down
http://nolimitsracingteam.blogspot.pt/
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013 - 10:14

résumé : j ai donné mon maximun !:smil20: je ne peux rien faire de plus , j effectue chaque course de ce champ le couteau sous la gorge, pas une seconde de relache ,  maintenant il m est impossible humainement en condition course de contrer le trio :  Dallara/ mon oncle /et  la douceur de la Dallara sur l usure des pneus .

2 incidents en course , un avec Cyril ( qui s est excusé en privé ) fin de l histoire , et un 2 eme avec Mike , j ai mon avis il a le sien fin de l histoire la aussi .

sinon quelques belles batailles apres mon 1 er arret assez tot  avec Anders , Yves et David .

bravo au vainqueur et aux finisseurs .
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013 - 11:08

Greg Goissen wrote:
maintenant il m est impossible humainement en condition course de contrer le trio :  Dallara/ mon oncle /et  la douceur de la Dallara sur l usure des pneus .

On a tous nos soucis avec nos châssis respectifs :D Et il n'y a que toi qui sois en tête du championnat :langue:Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013 - 11:47

Martin Audran wrote:
Greg Goissen wrote:
maintenant il m est impossible humainement en condition course de contrer le trio :  Dallara/ mon oncle /et  la douceur de la Dallara sur l usure des pneus .

On a tous nos soucis avec nos châssis respectifs :D Et il n'y a que toi qui sois en tête du championnat :langue:Wink

A toi aussi Martin, tu as failli verser une p'tite larme à propos des soucis de Greg.lol!
Back to top Go down
Frank Labédan
Racing Legend
Frank Labédan

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013 - 12:00

C'est qu'il voudrait tout le morpion ! Heureusement que tonton est la pour calmer ses ardeurs :D...
Après, pour etre sincère, je sais bien que si Tiago, Anders, David et a plus forte raison Martin ou Gui, avaient une Dallara ils iraient beaucoup beaucoup plus vite que moi ...
En debut de saison je bataillai pour arracher une 6eme ou 5eme place, Martin etait intouchable (malgré son oignon), puis se fut Gui et Mario, puis Greg et moi ...Yves a deposé tout le monde a la derniere course ...
Je trouve que c'est un champ passionnant pour tout ça ...
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013 - 12:50

Florkin Marc wrote:
Ben oui Phillipe,
Déja que tu me prend ma troisième ligne, en plus l'accident....!
Tu aura été ma bête noire du week-end Hongrois !!

Allez pas grave , incident de course, mais après mon arrêt stand j'étais déconcentré et retourné dans le fond du classement !

J'ai du faire trois arrêts au total beaucoup de temps de perdu, mais bon c'est la vie de pilote
en plein apprentissage.....

Ne te tracasse pas, on se retrouve au Grand Prix de Belgique, si je ne me trompe pas !
C'est chez moi, j'y étais encore cette après-midi !

J'étais mort en fin de course...., c'est pas pour les vieux ce genre d'épreuve !Wink

Félicitations à tous

Marcus🔝

Je ne pouvais pas faire plus pour éviter notre accrochage, je ne pilotais plus la voiture avec le retour bureau... Dommage que cela tombe sur toi j'en suis désolé...

Pour la qualif samedi soir vers 21h., j'ai testé la boîte de vitesses 1 clic plus longue que celle avec laquelle je m'étais entraîné, et là "miracle" je gagne plus d'une seconde au tour. On peut appeler cela un coup de chance ou une bonne intuition peut-être...
Je n'utilisais que 5 vitesses de cette façon et j'étais plus rapide, voila l'explication que je peux te donner pour mon temps flateur...

Rendez-vous à Spa bien sûr, avec plaisir Very Happy 

Bravo au vainqueur et podium ainsi qu'aux finisseurs et merci HSO Wink
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013 - 15:25

Greg I will try to be a lot faster from now on like at Hockenheim so you do not find the need to lap me again (no promises, just sayin :D ) :aie:
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013 - 19:17

Mike Becnel wrote:
Greg I will try to be a lot faster from now on like at Hockenheim so you do not find the need to lap me again (no promises, just sayin :D ) :aie:

Heads will roll if you don't do well at Monza, it's in the Ferrari contract :regl:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
James Knowles
Pro Driver
James Knowles

Number of posts : 757
Registration date : 2012-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013 - 19:43

Guys-I need help with my Q setup.

Beyond mixture at max, low fuel and soft qualifying tires-what else should I do?

My q lap was no better than my fastestv race lap-Gregoires was 4 seconds faster!

I must be missing something (and talent is not an acceptable answser, although I acknowledge it)
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013 - 20:27

David Jundt wrote:
Mike Becnel wrote:

Heads will roll if you don't do well at Monza, it's in the Ferrari contract :regl:

I will make sure not to call the car a "truck" regardless of what happens. History says I will be driving a couch after said comments occur.

James Knowles wrote:
Guys-I need help with my Q setup.

Beyond mixture at max, low fuel and soft qualifying tires-what else should I do?

My q lap was no better than my fastestv race lap-Gregoires was 4 seconds faster!

I must be missing something (and talent is not an acceptable answser, although I acknowledge it)

2 seconds go to Greg being 1st generation Alien.

Use smallest brake discs possible
brake ducts 1
radiator just big enough so the engine does not fry after an out lap and hot lap and lower your wings until you can't drive the car (then I add 10 back). Set gears to you are heavily into the red line at end of main straight. Also if your ride height is way off that seems to slow the car down but I am not consistent enough in my practice laps to measure that well.

Are you going flat out through the corner of death (Eau Rouge or something like that)? If you lift there at all kiss 1.5 seconds away or more.
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun 2013 - 12:32

Phil,

J'ai regaré le ralenti,il y avait bien un pilote a bord !!!!Suspect

En vue cockpit, c'est moins évident, sauf dans le rail,tu étais dans la voiture !!

Perte de conscience en course,soleil,joint,alcool,.......Rolling Eyes

LOL
Mdr:rigol:

Marcus

A Spa, et en forme,
là, il n'y a que de l'eau de Spa
mais on peut amener ses bières !
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun 2013 - 13:50

Eau Rouge is easily flat in the Williams, I remember in the open race we did last season, On your out lap (Use super soft qualifying tires) dont push till the last chicane just keep the speed under 100MPH, otherwise the tires wont last the full lap. At spa sometimes you just gotta shut your eyes and hold on, 

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun 2013 - 14:36

Florkin Marc wrote:
Phil,

J'ai regaré le ralenti,il y avait bien un pilote a bord !!!!Suspect

En vue cockpit, c'est moins évident, sauf dans le rail,tu étais dans la voiture !!

Perte de conscience en course,soleil,joint,alcool,.......Rolling Eyes

LOL
Mdr:rigol:

Marcus

A Spa, et en forme,
là, il n'y a que de l'eau de Spa
mais on peut amener ses bières !

Sur le replay tu ne vois pas que mon écran chez-moi est devenu noir au milieu du virage, que je ne pouvais plus commander la direction ou le frein... même la touche ESC ne réagissait plus...

C'est comme çà un retour-bureau, c'est surprenant et çà fait bizarre... ShockedWhat a Faceaffraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]   Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 10 - Magyar Nagydij [June 16th]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5