Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]

Go down 
+31
Eric Campillo
Frank Labédan
Ben Paulet
Mario Gassner
Martin Audran
Carl Larrad
Anders Nilsson
Gérard Ryon
Yves Plaçais
Frank Verplanken
Greg Hunt
Philippe Martinelli
Abat Hernaez
Cyril Derkir
Jon Lasa
Florkin Marc
Ruben Freitas
Alessio Campigotto
Samuli Leinonen
Vincent Beretta
Patrick Marucco
Karel Marciniszyn
Vadim Taciak
David Jundt
Mike Becnel
Teemu Toikka
Tiago Malafaya
Ben Warren
Alberto Ibañez
Richard Coxon
Guillaume Siebert
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun 2013 - 21:39

Thank you HSO for the race and BIG thank you for the cars being lapped. Excellent predictability and courtesy. Thank you. :chinois:

Grats to Yves. Never saw you after lap 1 turn 4 Smile

4th and 3 points! Finally!! :champ:

Great race for me. Very clean. I did not put any damage on the car which is a first for me. Early in the race Franck gave me a scare as I was passing him before the faster chicane. I mowed the grass a little. After I pit I think I was catching all three leaders. Were you guys planning to pit? I was hoping you would not and I would be really hauling the mail the last 15 laps to try to catch you on bad tires.

Greg were you slow at the end? I seemed to be catching up so I pushed hard in case your brakes were dead and you might have a few offs.

Again, thx HSO and now to the open race where I get to listen to a Mercedes V8 symphony.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun 2013 - 21:40

Results and standings are up :flag:
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun 2013 - 21:43

affraid

Fast lap!!!! My first!! Awesome! Happened when I noticed 3rd was slowing and I dropped the hammer.

Wow, only 8 finishers. Brakes I bet (and those pesky walls). I destroyed my brakes 4 or 5 times practicing and setting up for the race.
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun 2013 - 21:57

Martin Audran wrote:
Minardi... Minardi everywhere :spy:

That was fun but to short for me, I did a stupid mistake Rolling Eyes

Twisted Evil

Just as you crashed, my car got loose and I spun around.

I generally spun(thanks to those fecking weird slip angles) and cut several times, I was too scared to crash off, so pretty much lost confidence in the car.

After Martin, Guillaume and Ruben retired, I had no intention of killing myself anyway. I just wanted to bring the points home for Minardi so took it rather easy.

At least I managed to stay on the lead lap without having to pit.

But Yves finally passed me in the standings with a great win.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun 2013 - 22:01

Mike Becnel wrote:

Greg were you slow at the end? I seemed to be catching up so I pushed hard in case your brakes were dead and you might have a few offs.

MY FUCKING TYRES !!!!!!!!!! :grrr: :bangry:
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun 2013 - 22:15

Greg Goissen wrote:
Mike Becnel wrote:

LOL! Reds SUCK here.
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun 2013 - 23:16

As this was a last minute thing and i have not raced in this Series this year , i did not realize there was no formation lap
i made the Start and could not work out why everyone was driving past me :hihi:

In all the confusion i followed some cars which did not seem to slow down by the time i had got to the 2nd chicane i think
3 people where already out of the race in the confusion i just clipped the solid wall in the 2nd chicane and i lost my front wing :grrr:

As i still thought this was a formation lap i was not sure if i could pit so i did another lap and was very surprised when the field just kept on driving ... So at the end of the 2nd lap i pitted for a new wing ...

It was a shame that i was already almost a lap down by the time i came out of the pits .. Really enjoyed my short time in the
Tyrrell had a nice stable setup and i spent many laps trying to catch Jason and then when i did catch him he spun ...
After many people retired I Was stuck in 8th place about 1:34 seconds behind Patrick with probably 20 laps to go i managed to get the gap back down to 56 seconds .....

I Think if i had not pitted for a new wing i would have probably finished 7th ... Tried to get out the way of all you faster guys
but messed it up a little with Tiago .... I Think maybe if i had a little more practice on a race set i could have challenged Tiago for 6th ...

All the same for a 1st time out in the Tyrrell i really enjoyed the race and i could have carried on for hours
so i'm more than happy with 8th place ...

Nice win Yves well done all finishers :drink:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Ruben Freitas
Club Driver
Ruben Freitas

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2013 - 2:50

Cause:Brakes Sad Mad
Back to top Go down
http://nolimitsracingteam.blogspot.pt/
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2013 - 3:56

Wow Ruben, heck of a smack there!

My replays do not seem to have as high quality detail as yours and Tiago's. Is there a setting for this somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2013 - 8:13

merci Carl, Patrick et Mike ! :drink:

Après les qualifs, j'étais un peu déçu de ne pas être rentré dans les 1'40" et, de ce fait, me faire griller la politesse par Mike. Bravo Mike pour cette qualif ! :clap:
Du coup, mon objectif initial était d'essayer d'effectuer un beau départ pour le passer, ce qui fut fait dans la mesure où je suis bien resté à l'intérieur du premier virage et j'ai pu profiter de la "dérive" en sortie de devant pour me retrouver 3ème. Après une première ligne droite un peu chaude avec Greg et Guillaume, je suis le rythme de Frank et Greg.
Mais Frank part à la faute dans le stadium, se retrouve en plein milieu, arrêté. Greg passe à gauche, je passe à droite, je pense avoir fait le bon choix, je me retrouve en tête.
S'en suit alors 40 tours rapides, le plus régulier possible, sans faire de faute, le tout en gérant les pneus pour ne pas avoir à les changer, ça a marché ! Smile

Jean-Marie Placais wrote:

PS : J'ai bien fait attention a lâcher le pied au changement de rapport. Peut etre n avais-je pas assez baissé les tours minutes. A moins que le souci vienne de sur régimes au rétrogadage.
Sur les conseils de Greg, je positionne le limiteur à 13500tr/mn depuis le début de saison avec aucune soucis de moteur.

Greg Goissen wrote:
Et bien moi, avec si peu d'appuis, je n'ai même pas eu besoin de les changer :langue:

Greg : ton changement de ligne après le premier virage était un peu viril, quand même. En tout cas, un peu tardif, dans la mesure où nos pneus se sont touchés (j'étais un peu engagé à tes côtés et me suis retrouvé dans l'herbe ! affraid )

Last edited by Yves Plaçais on Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 11:16; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2013 - 8:25

Looks like it was an attrition race Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 420535

At 20.30 I was almost regretting having left the series, but at 22.00 I was absolutely destroyed after all day/weekend out with the kids and went to bed. Pity there was no livestream, I would have watched a bit but next time maybe Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 832418
Back to top Go down
Ben Warren
Club Driver
Ben Warren

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2012-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2013 - 9:41

Sorry guys I ran out of time to practice, and I didn't think it would be fair to turn up without any practice and potentially be a danger.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitter.com/WarroF1
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2013 - 10:43

Bon ben moi ce fut bien merdique. Au premier tour, Yves freine très (trop) tôt à la première chicane, je le percute, perd mon aileron avant, et suspension tordue. Évidement la voiture sous vire à mort et devient très difficile au freinage mais je préfère encore ça plutôt que perdre 1min aux stands à réparer. Je remonte 2ème, mais perd la voiture au freinage à la première chicane et touche le mur, elle devient encore plus difficile à garder sur la piste. Un ou 2 tours plus tard un disque de frein explose (pourtant j'étais au max), fin de l'histoire, fait chier.
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2013 - 10:49

Désolé Tiago de ne pas avoir enlevé les débris hors de la piste après le crash,
j'ai vu au replay que je t'avais mis en difficulté !!
J'ai eu du mal a m'extraire du cokpit....!!!

La Minardi de Jund était très rapide au départ, rien pu faire.....!
Ainsi que Ruben,je n''ai pas pu le contenir plus de 2 tours !!

Ruben,tu es sorti au même edroit que moi,accident spectculaire avec des flammes de surcroît !
Si tu pouvais faire la même vidéo de mon crash que la tienne cela me ferai plaisir, on pourrai comparer !
(je ne sais pas faire cela)
Félicitation à Mike,très bien roulé, j'ai suivi ses qualifs, pas mal du tout le Mike
Félicitations au poduim, je pense que Greg a du se battre contre les éléments perturbateurs......!

Encore merci à HSO, pour ces beaux moments,même si parfois on est un peu déçu du résultat !

Marcus :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2013 - 11:53

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Au premier tour, Yves freine très (trop) tôt à la première chicane

C'est vrai, Guillaume, j'ai freiné tôt dans la chicane, j'avais encore en mémoire tes propos d'avant-course d'appel à la prudence, principalement dans cette chicane !

D'un autre coup, je pense que l'aspi a peut-être joué un rôle dans l'histoire car je me suis fait piéger exactement de la même manière lors du warm-up : je ne sais pas si tu t'en souviens. Je te suivais, toujours à l'amorce de cette première chicane. Je n'ai pas freiné plus tard que d'habitude et pourtant, dès mon freinage entamé, j'ai eu la véritable sensation d'être littéralement dans ton sillage, et j'ai du donné un coup de volant pour t'éviter et finir le long du rail.

En tout cas, désolé, Gui, d'avoir contribué à rendre ta course plus... délicate.
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2013 - 12:54

déçu pour ma part , bon départ je suis 2 eme , puis au tour 2 Franck part en tete a queue juste sous mon nez , je decide de passer a gauche et au meme moment il met un grand coup de gaz , je me jette sur le cote pour l eviter mais je le percute quand meme , aileron avant jaune et suspension avant droite rouge Neutral demi tour dans l herbe , je repars 8 eme de la de belles bagarres avec Martin et Gui . puis je double Franck pour la 3 eme place . Je mets encore 13 tours pour venir a bout et dépasser Mike qui roulait tres fort avec sa ferrari . Je pit un tour apres la mi course , je récupere ma 2 eme place apres l arret de Franck avec 5 S d avance mais bon voila comme d hab avec ces pneus de merde dans les 9 derniers tours je commence a les perdre et ca ne va qu en empirant , je résiste pendant 7 tours a des attaques continuelles de Franck mais a 2 tours de la fin je ne peux juste plus m extraire d aucun virage et il me passe les doigts dans le nez et je perds la 2 eme place . Neutral

tres belle course de Yves qui avait un rythme juste pas tenable et en plus il n a pas besoin de changer de pneus pppff juste le reve ce genre de situation .
belle progression de ta part depuis Magny cours .

a la suivante et surement encore dans la soumission :hello:
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2013 - 13:30

Greg Goissen wrote:
tres belle course de Yves qui avait un rythme juste pas tenable et en plus il n a pas besoin de changer de pneus pppff juste le reve ce genre de situation .
belle progression de ta part depuis Magny cours .

Merci Greg Wink
C'est vrai que je commence à comprendre (et surtout apprécier) le pilotage toute en finesse de cette jolie petite Jordan et de ces formidables F1 en général et les setups qui vont bien avec.

Greg Goissen wrote:
Sois pas pessimiste comme ça, tu fais une superbe saison, personnellement, tu es mon favori pour le titre.
Il te faut maintenant gérer le reste du championnat en champion potentiel... Bref, jouer à l'épicier.... Tout ce que tu n'aime pas faire ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2013 - 18:28

Another point :clap: .... and lots of scary situations affraid
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2013 - 19:09

Greg Goissen wrote:
Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Fouet510 Oh, oui maître, flagellez-moi. :langue:
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2013 - 19:27

Florkin Marc wrote:

La Minardi de Jund était très rapide au départ, rien pu faire.....!

+t

Minardi for the constructor's championship, nobody will stop us har har har :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2013 - 19:36

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Sorry if i was one of those situations :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2013 - 20:06

No, not you Carl, mainly crashes right ahead of me in the 2nd Chicane; I remember Richard, Marc and Jason
Back to top Go down
Samuli Leinonen
Club Driver
Samuli Leinonen

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2013 - 21:19

Ruben Freitas wrote:

Cause:Brakes Sad Mad

R.I.P. affraid
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun 2013 - 21:47

Tiago Malafaya wrote:

:clap:
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun 2013 - 0:16

Good day Marc. It is good to see you survived the crash. Let me introduce myself, my name is Richard D Buzzard of the law firm Buzzard, Buzzard, Shark and Buzzard. You can call me Dick. I represent the families and estates of the 45 dead and 62 injured fans that you killed on lap 11 when you went for a jaunt through the crowd. Would you just make this easy and sign over your bank account, left nut and your first 3 born children? That will be much less painful that what we have planned for you. :D

The replay video has gone viral. We claim all revenue rights of course (us...the lawyers, screw our plaintiffs, that is awesome ambulance chaser wet dream lawyer porn).

What a crash!!! Just watched the replay.

Gui demonstrated that front wings are totally overrated. I thought I was seeing things and maybe there was a computer error not showing his front wing. He passed me and then Franck and gave Greg Hell also. Alas, a turn 1 suicide was the unfortunate end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]   Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 9 - Grosser Preis von Deutschland [June 2nd]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next