Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]

Go down 
+35
Arnaud Plum
Carl Larrad
finally gone :)
Giuseppe Scaccia
Joel Sixou
Laurent Binet
Ludovic Tagli
Alessio Campigotto
Cyril Derkir
Paul Nadeau
Gérard Ryon
Jonatan Acerclinth
Teemu Toikka
Greg Hunt
Erik Tveit
Dave Miller
Jean-François Bovy
Philippe Martinelli
Jon Hicken
Vincent Beretta
Richard Coxon
Franck Mercurio
Christian Bergmann
Yannick Lampure
Yves Plaçais
Jon Lasa
Philippe Marot
Philippe Bousquet
Oscar Hardwick
Patrick Marucco
Frank Verplanken
David Jundt
Guillaume Siebert
Peter Blom
Ben Paulet
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Oscar Hardwick
Club Driver
Oscar Hardwick

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-10-14

Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 22:41

JP Campmajo wrote:

I know it was David who lost the FFB. He spoke during all the formation lap, disturbing everyone. Not only it's selfish, but it is forbidden. Plus, it's totally possible to race without FFB.
Oh and Jon, if you could follow your mate out, it would be nice Very Happy

Well I am gone now. Looks like you'll be far too happy to get rid of people faster than you. The less competition the better hey?

Oscar.
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 22:48

David Jundt wrote:
And this install was the only one without the FFB Key Sad

Why is it always me that suffers from bad luck... Crying or Very sad

You created your own bad luck there.

Oscar Hardwick wrote:
JP Campmajo wrote:

I know it was David who lost the FFB. He spoke during all the formation lap, disturbing everyone. Not only it's selfish, but it is forbidden. Plus, it's totally possible to race without FFB.
Oh and Jon, if you could follow your mate out, it would be nice Very Happy

Well I am gone now. Looks like you'll be far too happy to get rid of people faster than you. The less competition the better hey?

Oscar.

Competition ? We're not even in the same category. If you want to try to be a smart ass, at least get your facts right.
You and your mate have been annoying here since day 1 more than fast (you guys the "gentlemanly challenged ones"). I find David and Jon H. annoying, and it's certainly not their speed that bothers me.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out :hello:
Back to top Go down
Philippe Marot
Club Driver
Philippe Marot

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2013-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 22:59

bonsoir,
j'ai passé un bon moment avec Erik et Cyril,
j'espère avoir été correct lors des dépassements (passé et être passé)
philippe
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:04

Something strange happened when I let Gui pass... his car "lagged"(Game lag?) for a second and he overtook me "twice" Shocked

@JP: Thanks for the flowers, you too :hello:

But you don't need to rub it in or kick someone when he's down. You're doing a good job there right now, as if I am not rather frustrated and know that aswell Sherlock/Captain Obvious Sad

I am annoying? Oh you lucky you. I hope you never get to know Mr. Squire on track actually :jp:

There are actually a ton of guys out there that would make you crash into a wall to get out of a race geek

@Gui: Was it safe enough for you to battle with me? Remember: Disabled car with talented person on board, but the feel under braking and steering in was horrible. The best part of the mod, Historix with ReaFeel, was gone! Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Oscar Hardwick
Club Driver
Oscar Hardwick

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:06

JP Campmajo wrote:

Competition ?

I don't consider you any to me, no.

Last edited by Oscar Hardwick on Wed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:08

David Jundt wrote:
@Gui: Was it safe enough for you to battle with me? Remember: Disabled car with talented person on board, but the feel under braking and steering in was horrible. The best part of the mod, Historix with ReaFeel, was gone! Sad
Yes, even a bit too safe I'd even say :D I had nobody to fight with in my class anyway, they were too busy spinning this evening drunken
Back to top Go down
Jon Hicken
Club Driver
Jon Hicken

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:17

JP Campmajo wrote:

Competition ? We're not even in the same category. If you want to try to be a smart ass, at least get your facts right.
You and your mate have been annoying here since day 1 more than fast (you guys the "gentlemanly challenged ones"). I find David and Jon H. annoying, and it's certainly not their speed that bothers me.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out :hello:

Got something personal against englishmen or something JP? And no, I'm not leaving. So you can stare at this if you want. It reflects your attitude perfectly...

edit admin (image removal): seriously??

And if anyone should be apologising it should be Ben, because he's the admin who confused everyone with the 'restart' call.

Last edited by Jon Hicken on Wed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:20

un bon départ , toute la course avec JP aux fesses ou pas loin , et si je me plante pas je gagne dans notre categorie :first:

well done all finishers .

concernant le probleme de David :smil20: , il a deja ete dit et repete plusieurs fois d allouer une touche de son clavier pour pouvoir faire un reset de son FFB au cas ou , donc pour ceux qui ne l on pas encore fait ne l oublier pas !! :hello:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:29

Results and standing are updated on the website. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:35

Ok Jon, we never banned anyone from this forum, but if you keep going on this way you could be a good start.
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Jake Cooper
Rookie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:36

Martin Audran wrote:
Ok Jon, we never banned anyone from this forum, but if you keep going on this way you could be a good start.
But I'm not Jon....
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:37

So?
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:38

Can we Get this Crap off here please and for the record i'm English :langue:

Ben Is the Newest Admin here and has done a bloody good job so far
everyone makes mistakes and i for one feel sorry for him :hello:

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Wed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jon Hicken
Club Driver
Jon Hicken

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:44

Martin Audran wrote:

Maybe you should look to discipline the men amongst your own ranks as well as foreigners who come for the racing.

JP acts like an asshole constantly and nothing is done.

Antoine speed wrecks people intentionally and no action is taken. Antoine gets a first reserve of car in the ADAC league, even though he's not a moderator.

You want to balance these leagues for fairness? Look amongst yourselves. The guys who write the physics for the mods get first choice of the fastest cars, and anyone else who is fast gets put in slower cars.

It's small wonder Carlo Pozzi made a new account.

All I want to do is come and enjoy the racing (i actually had an amazing race at Zolder today). When I see people who are in a special reserved club because they are pally with the moderators, talking complete trash for no reason whatsoever, then I speak up.

JP clearly has a problem with Oscar for some reason. He now has a problem with me and apparently David too. I couldn't care any less than I already do.

Now go on. Ban me for speaking out. Because that'd prove my point completely.

Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:48

BEN IS A KING , THE SPECIAL ONE !!! :D :first: :first: :first: :first: :first:

de plus ce n est pas parce qu un restart est proposé ( qu il est lieu ou pas ) qu il autorise les pilotes a se percuté entre eux le temps que celui ci soit mis en action .... ou pas comme ce soir d ailleurs .
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:51

I won't comment the rest of the post, your stupidity speaks for itself.

Jon Hicken wrote:
You want to balance these leagues for fairness? Look amongst yourselves. The guys who write the physics for the mods get first choice of the fastest cars, and anyone else who is fast gets put in slower cars.

Where did that happen ? Because you clearly missed something. And if you're not happy with the league, there are tons of other leagues out there.
Back to top Go down
Teemu Toikka
Club Driver
Teemu Toikka

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:53

Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 330x182px-LL-7dc6c095_micheal-jackson-eating-popcorn-theater-gif

On-thread:
Qualified 11th, not bad since I didnt have any time to test and lost most of the quali session. Start went well, got a few places which I lost in the next laps. Started losing time and then spun and hit a wall on lap 14, spent 2 laps in pits and then went out again, spun and hit a wall, pits, spun and eventually quit. Was fun while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:58

I do not care about your posts, Jon. If there was an error tonight it was mine. I should not ask about a restart. This is the rule that the HSO admins practice. I apologize for the trouble it caused. Now your problems, you settled it by mp, not in my championship. And especially not with outrageous images. :bangry:

Last edited by Ben Paulet on Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 0:07; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:59

I'll respond to that only in PM.

Now let's follow Teemus exemple, and talk only about the race. (That's for JP, Jon, and whoever feels concerned by this)
Back to top Go down
Giuseppe Scaccia
Experienced Driver
Giuseppe Scaccia

Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 0:16

Ben Paulet wrote:

How sad it did not take even a point being arrived at 99% of the race 5 turns before finish line.. :grrr:

Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 0:24

Giuseppe Scaccia wrote:
Ben Paulet wrote:

How sad it did not take even a point being arrived at 99% of the race 5 turns before finish line.. :grrr:

Only cars covering 90% of the laps covered by the winner in their class will be eligible for championship points. Your lap covered are 87,5% :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Giuseppe Scaccia
Experienced Driver
Giuseppe Scaccia

Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 0:36

Ben Paulet wrote:
Giuseppe Scaccia wrote:
Ben Paulet wrote:

Only cars covering 90% of the laps covered by the winner in their class will be eligible for championship points. Your lap covered are 87,5% :smil20:

Really?

It seems strange..do the last half lap is the 12.5% of race? scratch

The GID was saying lap 24/24 with only 5-6 turns to do for finish the race....i think that means 98-99% of race...

(I'm not debating with you friend...i'm really sad for the score)
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 0:37

Look there http://www.historicsimracing.org/index.php/fr/resultatscourse/715, it says that you did 21 laps scratch

Weird :hum:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 0:39

The export gives you, 21 laps. And 21 laps it's equal to 87,5% of the race.
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 0:39

Oh sad, I lost 2nd in the standings thanks to this horrible race pale
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]   Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 4 - Rhein-Ruhr Pokal-Rennen [March 13th]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next