Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th]

Go down 
+29
Vincent Beretta
Gérard Ryon
Frank Verplanken
Dave Miller
Paul Nadeau
Jon Lasa
Yannick Lampure
Ludovic Tagli
Jean-Marie Placais
Anders Nilsson
Mike Becnel
Abat Hernaez
David Jundt
Simon Wattman
Frank Labédan
Shaun Hutchinson
Carl Larrad
Jason White
Philippe Bousquet
Jon Hicken
Joel Sixou
Patrick Marucco
Yves Plaçais
Ben Warren
Samuli Leinonen
Tiago Malafaya
James Knowles
Martin Audran
Guillaume Siebert
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th]   Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013 - 22:48

Great race for me tonight! No training beforehand as usual, so I couldn't really find a pace in qualifying, started 10th and avoided a spin very closely when I got a slight tap from behind in turn one Surprised

Then it went perfectly since I was able to overtake 4 cars in the first few laps, and was cruising in 6th when Anders came back and was certainly faster than me :conduit: Under pressure, I went off in the second chicane, and he could build a 4s lead over me. However, he made another mistake which allowed to go through with half of the race still to run. From then on, I had to keep him at bay, that was a great and nice fight all along, with good speed and excellent sportsmanship :top:

Not happy with Tiago's move in the last lap, which denied me 5th place, although it is understandable, (I might have done the same) I still find that it's poor pale

Grats to the top 3, stellar speed out there!! Shocked :top:

See you guys next time Wink
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Anders Nilsson
Club Driver
Anders Nilsson

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th]   Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013 - 22:53

Great fun this evening , was having good battles with both Greg and Antoine :conduit: . Had to lower the boost the last two laps, cause batteling hard with Antoine made my car use more fuel :slurp: . Crossed the line on fumes :jp: Was really enjoying our battle Cool .

Cya next time .
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th]   Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013 - 22:53

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Greg Goissen wrote:
j ai beau avoir reinstaller tout le mod , et essayer tous les reglages possibles de FFB je suis incapable de trouver un ressenti correct dans le volant Crying or Very sad , ( aucunes sensations de blocages de roues , aucunes de patinages jusqu au moment irrecuperable , et un mou dans le volant en son point central Neutral )
je suis totalement passager de la voiture, si je vois que je suis dangereux pour les autres , je laisserais ma voiture dans ce champ . :smil20:
Tu avais les mêmes sensations lors des beta test ?

non j avais pas ca Crying or Very sad

ma course , comme dit plus haut je suis devenu tres dangereux d entree Neutral des la 1ere ligne droite arrivee 300 kmh la voiure s est mise a louvoyer de droite a gauche avec tout le peloton collé , j etais incapble de controler la situation , je tire tout droit a la 1ere chicane pour ne pas causer de cahos , puis un par un j ai laissé passer mes adversaires car il m etait impossible de me bagarrer avec eux du aux reactions imprevisible de ma voiture . echap .

bravo a tous les finisseurs
Back to top Go down
Joel Sixou
Experienced Driver
Joel Sixou

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th]   Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013 - 22:57

Jason White wrote:
Very difficult race. I was sweating bullets throughout.

When Martin and Gui came around to lap me at the Ostkurve, I left the door open a little on the bottom (I should have stayed further to the right, as my intent was for both to pass on the left). Gui ended up nudging me aside, which caused me to impact the wall. After the ensuing repairs, I found myself further ahead on the leaderboard (?) which was odd. Then a very unfortunate incident: Joel was coming up to lap me, and I intended to let him by after the third chicane. But I made a slight error in the chicane itself, which pitched my car sideways and instinctively tapped the brakes to regain control. Poor Joel ran straight into the back of me; he had no chance for evasive action. Very sorry about that, Joel. Embarassed

excuses accepté Jason, il m'est arrivé de faire des fautes à sortir un pilote, le tout c'est que cela serve d’expérience dans l'avenir pour que l'on prenne plus de plaisir dans ce jeu.
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th]   Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013 - 23:03

Joel Sixou wrote:
Jason White wrote:
Very difficult race. I was sweating bullets throughout.

When Martin and Gui came around to lap me at the Ostkurve, I left the door open a little on the bottom (I should have stayed further to the right, as my intent was for both to pass on the left). Gui ended up nudging me aside, which caused me to impact the wall. After the ensuing repairs, I found myself further ahead on the leaderboard (?) which was odd. Then a very unfortunate incident: Joel was coming up to lap me, and I intended to let him by after the third chicane. But I made a slight error in the chicane itself, which pitched my car sideways and instinctively tapped the brakes to regain control. Poor Joel ran straight into the back of me; he had no chance for evasive action. Very sorry about that, Joel. Embarassed

excuses accepté Jason, il m'est arrivé de faire des fautes à sortir un pilote, le tout c'est que cela serve d’expérience dans l'avenir pour que l'on prenne plus de plaisir dans ce jeu.

Thank you Joel. I appreciate that. :chinois:
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Camille Spada
Club Driver

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th]   Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 0:09

cheers bravo a tous ,soirée vraiment sympa :clap: !! juste le temps de découvrir le circuit, la voiture et voila j ai enfin retater ces instants d arsouilles entres amis :top: ! l'ambiance est toujours aussi cool et miraculeusement je fini pig !! merci a Mike pour sa compagnie et la pression qu'il m a mis durant quasiment toute la course :drink: !trés bons moments :conduit: ! a bientot si une place est libre pour la prochaine Arrow :jp: :frank:
Back to top Go down
Paul Nadeau
Experienced Driver
Paul Nadeau

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th]   Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 4:42

I had a decent race and found myself chasing Ludovic most of the time. I started out using too little boost. Once I saw that fuel wouldn't be an issue I turned up the power and immediately went slower! I began overdriving the car and wore the rear tires out early. I'm happy with a top ten finish.
Had fun as usual.

Congrats to the podium.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th]   Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 10:44

Sans doute la course la plus courte de ma carrière, je me retrouve comme sans freins (surement les pneus froids) dès le 1er virage et je me sors tout seul comme un grand Embarassed
Suspension cassée, abandon :smil20:

J'essayerai de faire un peu mieux (au moins jusqu'au 2eme virage) la prochaine fois Wink

J'ai un peu suivi à la TV la bagarre entre Gui, Jean-Marie et Martin, c'etait impressionnant :top:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th]   Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 12:28

Course intense du début à la fin bounce
En bagarre avec Martin jusqu'à que je lui fasse un bisou sur les fesses à l'entrée du stadium qui l'envoie en spin Embarassed Le temps de le laisser repasser, Jean Marie est presque revenu sur nous. Puis Martin se loupe à la chicane de l'Ostkurve et je prends la tête, que je conserve jusqu'au bout malgré des petites boulettes dans les derniers tours qui font que Jean Marie et Martin finissent juste derrière What a Face

Bravo Jean Marie, excellent rythme, et merci d'avoir contenu Martin :D
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th]   Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 15:19

Paul Nadeau wrote:
I had a decent race and found myself chasing Ludovic most of the time. I started out using too little boost. Once I saw that fuel wouldn't be an issue I turned up the power and immediately went slower! I began overdriving the car and wore the rear tires out early. I'm happy with a top ten finish.
Had fun as usual.

Congrats to the podium.

And an American flag goes up on the points chart! :cowboy2:

Way to go Paul Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th]   Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 15:22

Même si le résultat aurait dû être meilleur, je suis content de cette course ou je ne me suis pas ennuyé une seconde Smile
Ce n'est qu'après mon erreur à la chicane du fond du circuit que je me suis "réveillé", et j'ai pu exploiter des pneus encore presque neuf pour une course poursuite avec Jean Marie, je suis revenu dans ses échappements à deux tours de la fin mais il a très bien résisté, bravo :top:

Thanks to all lappers :top:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th]   Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 3 - Hockenheim [Feb. 24th]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5