Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]

Go down 
+37
Victor Alcocer
Jean-Marie Placais
Jorge Alonso
Jon Lasa
Yves Plaçais
Yoann Quioc
Oscar Hardwick
Eric Campillo
Gérard Ryon
Philippe Martinelli
Vincent Beretta
Matthew Brinson
Kevin Vanco
Thomas Gatschnegg
Samuli Leinonen
Anders Nilsson
Mike Becnel
David Jundt
Ricardo Magno
Greg Hunt
Richard Coxon
Alessio Campigotto
Florkin Marc
Tiago Malafaya
Martin Audran
Karel Marciniszyn
Alberto Ibañez
Abat Hernaez
Patrick Marucco
Ben Paulet
Cyril Derkir
Teemu Toikka
Mario Gassner
Frank Labédan
Ruben Freitas
Ben Warren
Guillaume Siebert
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:10

Un mur de F1 à la dérive dans la première courbe, obligé de passer dans le gravier pour tout éviter, volant tordu, inconduisible, esc... Sad
Back to top Go down
Abat Hernaez
Experienced Driver
Abat Hernaez

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:14

I can´t believe it, lap 3, i brake for the first hairpin and the car darts to the right against the wall, never had suffered this in all the laps i turned in this circuit Mad

Gutted, but i better start training for the next circuit. What an anticlimax for yesterday´s qualy pale
Back to top Go down
Ricardo Magno
Club Driver
Ricardo Magno

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:17

Another DNF... really can't believe it... Sad

Have no hope for Monaco as well. I've got to make it in Montreal onwards.
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:20

stupid...yes i am...what start as nice championship continues like a nightmare Sad I simply wanted tooooooo much... pale
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:21

Another stupid error when running 3rd, coupled with the fragile nature of these cars = bent suspension. Made it to the pits for new FW but the car was hopeless steering to the left. I think these cars are too fast for my old brain Mad

Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:31

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
I think these cars are too fast for my old brain Mad

I Had the same problem it made me feel old lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:36

Carl Larrad wrote:
Alberto Ibañez wrote:
I think these cars are too fast for my old brain Mad

I Had the same problem it made me feel old lol!

I am affraid it the same for me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Eric Campillo
Club Driver
Eric Campillo

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:37

A car spin in the middle of the straight ... Shocked makes me lose the spoiler.
Entry to the pits for repairs, but the car does not work well.
Then visit to the walls and .....press "Esc" Sad

Very happy to attend my first race in this championship, I hope to go further in Monaco. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:43

Ben Paulet wrote:
Broadcast start 8.50 pm

Very neat. I listened and watched for a few minutes on my ipad. :top:
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 21:46

Spin in the exit of the last chicane directly into the wall :aie: , I was in the gearbox of Greg, with whom I had a great battle for 2/3 laps :top:

My car was pretty nervous on this race start, I don't know why scratch
Back to top Go down
Mario Gassner
Experienced Driver
Mario Gassner

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:01

A race to forget...

Had a good start and was pretty fast. when i overtook greg, i misshifted into first gear and spun. well, same happened one lap later and i hit into a wall. ok, new spoiler and start again as 17th. had a good pace with several fastest laps. was able to drive on to 5th position. after my pitstop, gui as leader was behind me and i had a blue flag, but was able to pull away with the new super soft tires from him, but no, drive through penalty. what a :doh: . when i tried to put in the drive through, i misbraked and some seconds later, i had a disconnect.

No good at all.
Back to top Go down
Arnaud Plum
Club Driver
Arnaud Plum

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2011-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:04

Magnifique retransmission.

Beau spectacle! :clap:
Back to top Go down
Ben Warren
Club Driver
Ben Warren

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2012-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:04

So so gutted. Sad

Made a really good start and survived some carnage around me, and had some good battles with cars a lot faster than me. Managed to hang onto some cars for a while, and then was managing to keep up with Philippe's McLaren. Had a scary moment at the Variante Alta with Gerard behind me. Gerard, the same thing happened in the Group C race where you completely outbraked yourself. I took to the grass this time just to make sure it didn't happen. It's really quite scary when you're running close behind me, please be a little more careful mate. Got the Fondmetal as high as 11th as one point, and was running 12th before I had a brake failure. Sad

I know at the last race in Brazil, I ran the brakes at the front (60:40) too much, and was informed that that was way too much. Ran the brakes at 54:46 today and got comfortable with them, yet the same thing happens. Maximum brake ducts too. I don't know what to do, I wasn't even driving hard, or particularly hard on the brakes either. Guess I need to try 50:50...

Really really disappointed, as I felt like I was definitely outdriving the car tonight. Hoping I can get my braking issue sorted before Monaco.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitter.com/WarroF1
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:14

Engine failure :doh:
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:39

200m de course. Yves perd le contrôle tout seul comme un grand et me met dans le mur. Heureusement que Martin avait donné des consignes de prudence... Bon enfin, c'est la course :smil20:
Bravo gui, bravo la labédan connexion. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kevin Vanco
Club Driver
Kevin Vanco

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2012-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:43

I had to deal the whole race with a lot of damage, especially the front wing who where missing, that gave me a lot of understeering.

Not easy at all, Im broken but I finished the race and im proud as if I would have won this one.

I think that none have been annoyed by me.

Hope that I will be able to do the next one, if someone drops his seat again.

Thanks for the organization
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:49

Vincent Beretta wrote:
200m de course. Yves perd le contrôle tout seul comme un grand et me met dans le mur. Heureusement que Martin avait donné des consignes de prudence... Bon enfin, c'est la course :smil20:

Je ne perd pas le contrôle, Vincent : Il y a plein de f1 en vrac dans la courbe devant, je suis contraint de tirer tout droit pour éviter le tout, après évidemment, plus rien n'est sous contrôle (c'est peut-être à ce moment que le contact a eu lieu). Mais je te prie de croire que je n'avais pris aucun risque jusqu'à lors, conformément aux instructions d'avant-course.
Et si tout cela a occasionné ton abandon (et le mien par la même occasion), j'en suis désolé pour toi, et m'en excuse, mais ce n'est malheureusement que de simples faits de course.

Last edited by Yves Plaçais on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:49

Stream of the race available here : Livestream
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:53

Yves Plaçais wrote:
Vincent Beretta wrote:

Je ne perd pas le contrôle, Vincent : Il y a plein de f1 en vrac dans la courbe devant, je suis contraint de tirer tout droit pour éviter le tout, après évidemment, plus rien n'est sous contrôle (c'est peut-être à ce moment que le contact a eu lieu). Mais je te prie de croire que je n'avais pris aucun risque jusqu'à lors, contrairement à ce que tu sembles affirmer.
Et si tout cela a occasionné ton abandon (et le mien par la même occasion), j'en suis désolé pour toi, et m'en excuse, mais ce n'est malheureusement que de simples faits de course.
regarde plutot le replay Wink mais nous sommes d'accord, il s'agit d'un fait de course sans importance, c'est la course

Last edited by Vincent Beretta on Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 23:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:53

Ben Warren wrote:

I know at the last race in Brazil, I ran the brakes at the front (60:40) too much, and was informed that that was way too much. Ran the brakes at 54:46 today and got comfortable with them, yet the same thing happens. Maximum brake ducts too. I don't know what to do, I wasn't even driving hard, or particularly hard on the brakes either. Guess I need to try 50:50...

I was shocked on TS to hear that. I was running brake bias around 55:45 on duct 5(!), and the front brakes were down to 30% at the end, but didn't fail. So I fail to understand how that can be.

Is the Fondmetal that much of a sh*tbox that even the brakes fail on 8? Shocked

@Yves: Slipstream? Even Gui mentioned it before the race, you'll get understeer in corners if you follow someone closely. I nearly went off following Mario...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Ben Warren
Club Driver
Ben Warren

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:55

David Jundt wrote:
Ben Warren wrote:

I was shocked on TS to hear that. I was running brake bias around 55:45 on duct 5(!), and the front brakes were down to 30% at the end, but didn't fail. So I fail to understand how that can be.

Is the Fondmetal that much of a sh*tbox that even the brakes fail on 8? Shocked

@Yves: Slipstream? Even Gui mentioned it before the race, you'll get understeer in corners if you follow someone closely. I nearly went off following Mario...

After speaking with Samuli, I think the problem is to do with my brake discs. I converted my quali setup and made the necessary changes for race setup. Everything was set perfectly, except my rear brake discs. Now I understand the problem now, silly thing to forget.

Still, disappointed because the race was going really well. Congrats to all finishers! I will hopefully join you at the end for the Monaco race. :D
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:56

Ben you have to check the disk thickness in your setup, it was maybe not at his max scratch
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:57

Results and championship standings are up on the website :flag:
Back to top Go down
Frank Labédan
Racing Legend
Frank Labédan

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:58

Quote :
Bravo gui, bravo la labédan connexion. Wink
Merci Vincent Smile
Quelle course de fou avec le gregui, collé dans ses echappements 50 tours il a finit par faire une petite faute, mais j'ai bien cru qu'il n'y arriverait jamais :langue: .
Je voulais eviter tout accrochage et j'ai reussi a rester propre toute la course en lui mettant une belle pression ...je me suis rarement regalé comme ça ...
merci a tout les lappés pour leur vigilance et bravo Gui "poor lonesome cowboy" qui a su reste concentre tout seul au loin !
Pour Monaco se sera une autre paire de manche .
merci et a bientot
:second:
Back to top Go down
Ben Warren
Club Driver
Ben Warren

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 22:59

Martin Audran wrote:
Ben you have to check the disk thickness in your setup, it was maybe not at his max scratch

Yeah, it was my own fault for being lazy and not making a new setup, instead I just converted my Quali setup. Thanks. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 3 - Gran Premio di San Marino [Feb. 17th]
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next