Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]

Go down 
+37
Antoine de Mautor
Jorge Alonso
Gianluca Desposito
Simon Wattman
Jean-Marie Placais
Eric Campillo
Gérard Ryon
Ben Warren
Philippe Martinelli
Yoann Quioc
Ben Paulet
Oscar Hardwick
Thomas Gatschnegg
Vincent Beretta
Anders Nilsson
Frank Verplanken
Alberto Ibañez
Florkin Marc
Mike Becnel
Ricardo Magno
Karel Marciniszyn
Greg Hunt
David Jundt
Abat Hernaez
Victor Alcocer
Alessio Campigotto
Mario Gassner
Lorenzo Arisi
Martin Audran
Samuli Leinonen
Teemu Toikka
Patrick Marucco
Ruben Freitas
Yves Plaçais
Tiago Malafaya
Frank Labédan
Guillaume Siebert
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben Warren
Club Driver
Ben Warren

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2012-12-11

Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013 - 22:54

Karel Marciniszyn wrote:
Ben Warren wrote:

Unfortunately Victor's crabbing car wiped my front wing off and I had to make an unscheduled pit-stop. Had a nice battle with Karel for a bit, and I'm sure he got frustrated stuck behind me, but I did all I could to keep him behind. That Ferrari was immense coming out of the slow corners especially.

NO WAY!! I enjoy every moment of it...I made a same mistake as you did when I change setup minute before race...I shortened the seventh gear so I have enough power to overtake you on the main straight...but I was always in RPM limit after first half of that straight..

It was nice racing, thank you for that, I have to say that this is something what is much more important for me than the place where I finish Smile

I agree! It was a nice battle. Smile Nice to have a positive in what was a disappointing race for me. Sad

Well done all finishers!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitter.com/WarroF1
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013 - 22:57

What could have been ... in the end I had a reasonably good setup (Except I put too little wing), and while at race start I was very careful and didn't fight hard for position with people who passed me, I soon saw that they were destroying their tires while I was getting faster and faster. :D

Was 6th around lap 28 and catching the others fast, when I made the only error of the evening, I starred too long to the hud and missed barely turn in point, sliding over the grass to the wall and losing front wing as well as bending suspension :doh:

Got my act together and limped to the pits, where I got a new wing and tires, and had to fight with a car that was constantly turning to the right for the rest of the race pale Even so I managed to catch one of those italian unreliable red cars :D and was ahead of Yves with 4 laps to go. But had only one red point in my right front tire and didn't want to risk it (Was out of the points anyway) and pitted. I had originally planned a single stop mid race for tires and it would have sufficed, but it wasn't to be :smil20:

In the end, 10th and satisfied of being able to withstand such a demanding race with these difficult cars.

Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013 - 22:58

Victor Alcocer wrote:
Bon ba tres bonne course jusqu'a que Phillipe me ruine ma suspension pale

PS:Sorry Ben warren for you front wing but my car was turning alone :doh:

Désolé Victor... difficile quand on se suit de près... je pensais avoir pris assez de marge sur toi pour ne pas te toucher... mille excuses.

Ma course a été ruinée aussi et pas seulement sur notre petit accrochage... pour le quel j'ai dû m'arrêter aux stands changer l'aileron avant...

Je raconterai ma course plus en détails une autre fois...

A+ Wink
Back to top Go down
Teemu Toikka
Club Driver
Teemu Toikka

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013 - 23:06

14th, can only be happy with that, although I could have been 13th if I hadn't spun and lost FW.
Oh well, at least I can tell the FA11C to bugger off and welcome FA12 lol!
Back to top Go down
Samuli Leinonen
Club Driver
Samuli Leinonen

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013 - 23:09

Sweaty race and very happy to glinch first points for the mighty Lotus!

I had 3 very close, almost race ending, incident's with backmarkers. Same kind of situations which happend in the first race.

Here is some real life gentleman rules how to behave in lapping situations, this is good read for everyone:

-When you're about to be lapped, avoid surprising moves, hard braking or moving sideways.

-If the lapping car comes behind you, do not lift the throttle untill he/she is on your side.

-If you spot the car early enough, you can move away from the racing line.

-If the overtaking car comes behind you just before the corner, drive on the outside line like you'd normally do, but do not cut to the inside. Instead leave room for the overtaking car to do his/her's move on the inside. If you are able to spot the situation early enough, you can take the inside line at braking zone, brake bit earlier and let the overtaking car take the normal line.

-If the overtaking car comes behind you during the cornering. Drive through the corner with your normal speed and line, and wait untill the overtaking car makes his/her's move after the corner(s).

-If you are lapping the slower driver, pay attention on his/her's pace comparing to you and the possibly earlier braking points. Be patient and wait untill you can safely overtake. Even when you are faster, you are not priviledged to aggressively do whatever you want and ruin both participants race. Make your intentions clear.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013 - 23:26

Congrats Mario and all finishers Smile

I don't know why I lost the car under braking, hit the barrier, end of the race. I hated the track and this mod is getting on my nerves. I will give the BT60 a shot at Imola and will decide after this race if I continue driving in this series or not. :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Mario Gassner
Experienced Driver
Mario Gassner

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013 - 23:29

Well, i am very happy with my second victory at HSO. Yihaaaa!!! Although i think that Ricardo or Franck were faster tonight, so i was lucky.

Had a calm race without much problems, no spins or other difficulties. Only the situation with Mike was pretty close and i was very lucky not hitting him.

Sorry Martin, i ve blocked you when i left the pits. Thought you were not that close.

Well hopefully Ken is happy now cheers :banane: :champ:
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013 - 23:30

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Results are up on the website :flag:

There's some bug in the driver standings, it doesn't show the car or team name of the driver, rather the real driver's name.

Gosh. This was a tough race.

At the start, I narrowly managed to avoid a car parked ahead of me(ghost?) and had some damage at the rear right(which makes no sense).

I gained some places and had to fend off Victor, Ben is not the only one that doesn't like your driving, I am nearly alongside you and you proceed to take the line again and force me to the grass, be sensible.

After several crashes and DNFs, I was up into the Top 10 and finally facing Thomas for 6th place. God, the fight took a long time. I got close to him and took 6th, with him being faster on the straights. Then I managed to spin and lose 6th again.

It got worse as I had overtaken him again, as I spun on the kerbs at the Senna-S. I continued until lap 40, as Thomas had already pitted. I came out right behind him and started to battle him again.

After I had managed to pass him I spun again. Getting close to him on the s/f straight in his slipstream, I had THE MOMENT of the race. I spun and was sliding sideways with about 200 km/h... affraid I didn't hit anything and started to chase the Benetton again. After several forth and back(including gaining 6th and spinning again), Greg and Lorenzo lapped me, and I nearly got a penalty. Interestingly, Thomas actually was handed a DT for ignoring blue flags...

That should have ended the worry, but it didn't.

When I was 10s ahead of Anders, I made a plonker move and spun AGAIN. I narrowly managed to get on track ahead of him(less than a second at the finish) and keep 6th to score a point! Laughing

Without the spins I might have been close to Samuli, but I am happy enough I scored a point and kept the car in one piece as the big spin could have ended my race as I was facing the wall and spun it the other way to save it.

Phew, off to Imola, now without the season long fear not to score Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013 - 23:33

David Jundt wrote:
Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Results are up on the website :flag:

There's some bug in the driver standings, it doesn't show the car or team name of the driver, rather the real driver's name.

Fixed Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013 - 23:35

Alessio Campigotto wrote:

Sorry to Greg as well, that was a stupid moment by me, and I hope I didn't wreck your suspension.

:bangry: you wreck my left rear suspension and my rear wing , both yellow , 70 laps like that Neutral :smil20:

Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013 - 23:39

Satisfait de ma soirée et de ma course, pour moi c'etait un peu inespéré et je tiens encore à remercier Gianluca Wink

Parti 26eme je termine 15eme en ayant pris du plaisir à piloter cette fabuleuse Williams
D'ailleurs Frank le boss est satisfait de voir ses 2 voitures à l'arrivée avec la 10eme place d'Alberto :top:

Il va surement falloir que je progresse un peu dans la gestion des pneus, je ne maîtrise pas tout :D

Bravo aux finisseurs et merci à l'orga :hello:
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013 - 23:46

Man was I slow and at race end the car was all over the place. I spun it and collected Mario who was fortunately not hurt and still won. Almost did the same to Samuli (I was just recovering when you flew past me Samuli).

Well, a finish is a finish. Only stat I have is finish % Smile
Back to top Go down
Ricardo Magno
Club Driver
Ricardo Magno

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013 - 23:48

Congratulations Mario! :top: Great win! :top:

Back to top Go down
Thomas Gatschnegg
Experienced Driver
Thomas Gatschnegg

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013 - 23:51

That was an interesting race for me.
The battle for 6th place with David was fun. Unfortunately I got a drive through penalty for not letting by a faster car fast enough Embarassed. I need to take more care of that in the next race.

Gratulations to all who finished the race.
:clap:
Back to top Go down
Ruben Freitas
Club Driver
Ruben Freitas

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013 - 23:58

Guillaume Siebert wrote:

I don't know why I lost the car under braking, hit the barrier, end of the race.
exactly the same happened to me Sad
Back to top Go down
http://nolimitsracingteam.blogspot.pt/
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013 - 0:03

Greg Goissen wrote:
Alessio Campigotto wrote:

Sorry to Greg as well, that was a stupid moment by me, and I hope I didn't wreck your suspension.

:bangry: you wreck my left rear suspension and my rear wing , both yellow , 70 laps like that Neutral :smil20:

Wow, and yet you're still faster than me Shocked

@Thomas: I had to beat you. Didn't wanna lose against the Austrians Razz

@Brabham: Brake problems?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Victor Alcocer
Club Driver
Victor Alcocer

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013 - 1:10

Philippe Martinelli wrote:
Victor Alcocer wrote:
Bon ba tres bonne course jusqu'a que Phillipe me ruine ma suspension pale

PS:Sorry Ben warren for you front wing but my car was turning alone :doh:

Désolé Victor... difficile quand on se suit de près... je pensais avoir pris assez de marge sur toi pour ne pas te toucher... mille excuses.

Ma course a été ruinée aussi et pas seulement sur notre petit accrochage... pour le quel j'ai dû m'arrêter aux stands changer l'aileron avant...

Je raconterai ma course plus en détails une autre fois...

A+ Wink

Je sais je comprend mais il faut aussi prendre en compte le fait que j'ai une Lotus qui meme elle se debrouille bien dans les freinages,est tout de meme moins performante que la Mclaren ..

Enfin bref c'est dommage mais c'est comme ca,je ne t'en veut pas,c'est vrai que c'était serré

PS:GG SAMUELI :banane: :yaa:
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013 - 1:30

Another great race for me in this championship. The two Tyrrells and Frank were uncatchable, but I took the second place after the "big one" Neutral Mario did a great job in front of me, so I'm pleased with my result.

I will have to figure out why I'm so out of pace in qualy beside my race pace :hum: A better place on the grid could be helpful, because I surely couldn't take all starts like the one I took tonight, 10th on the grid, 4th after two laps geek

@Lorenzo: sorry about my pit exit, I knew you were not far behind, but I thought not you were so close :doh: The pit exit configuration didn't help either Rolling Eyes

BTW how did you find my setup? did you use it for the race?

Congrats to Mario and Lorenzo for another podium for Larrousse cheers And to all finishers of course (especially Samuli :clap: ).
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Lorenzo Arisi
Club Driver
Lorenzo Arisi

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013 - 2:48

Can be quite pleased with 3rd, even if 2nd was reachable tonight! :third:

I qualified very well, 3rd on the grid here was totally unexpected!

Unfortunately, i completely missed the start...and i was back to 7th, after some laps i went into 5th, after Gui and Greg's troubles, and then 3rd, after the incident in the front straight.
So i was about 4s behind Martin.
We had nearly the same pace, so i had to make something different in strategy, i thought before the race of a 2 stopper, and there it goes! I went into the pits for tyres on lap 24, but i forgot to select not to repair damage after a small contact with Greg in the early stages and lost some vital 10 secs (as it showed in the end).

I made the second stop on lap 50 and came back 7s behind Greg, i took 15 laps to catch him, and eventually got past after a lot of hard battling with a big dive at turn 1, with 2 laps to go! bounce

Can't wait for Imola!

@Greg: You must stop driving that way, by zigzagging , changing lines loads of times, always blocking....it's not the first time i saw you doing that!
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo Arisi
Club Driver
Lorenzo Arisi

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013 - 2:51

Martin Audran wrote:

@Lorenzo: sorry about my pit exit, I knew you were not far behind, but I thought not you were so close :doh: The pit exit configuration didn't help either Rolling Eyes

BTW how did you find my setup? did you use it for the race?

No probs about the pit exit, it's a pretty dangerous one, you can't see the cars coming!

I went for my set in the race, as i found yours a bit too understeery!

Anyway, great job! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013 - 4:07

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Even so I managed to catch one of those italian unreliable red cars :D

:grrr: :grrr:

Waves angry fist at the kids driving too fast on his lawn...get off my lawn!
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013 - 9:15

Finir 9ème alors qu'après un départ plus que chaotique (une vague dans le peloton fut fatal à mon aileron avant), je pointais 26ème et dernier après un tour, un pitstop et un volant de travers, à 45" du 25ème, je suis plutôt satisfait.

Bref, une course en chasse-patate, comme d'habitude pourrais-je dire, sage jusqu'à mi-course, grosse attaque en seconde partie.

Vivement la prochaine... espérant voir les Modena se qualifier !

Last edited by Yves Plaçais on Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 15:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frank Labédan
Racing Legend
Frank Labédan

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013 - 12:32

Je limite la casse au départ ne perdant qu'une place (1ere trééés longue) et vois aussitot l'avion de chasse de Mario me fondre dessus ... le temps de prendre le rythme, je suis les 2 tyrell et me rapproche doucement de Mario en commencant à penser strategie ...puis "le big one" comme dit Martin ! Crying or Very sad
Rageant pour moi dans le sens ou je prenais de l'avance regulierement sur Martin Lorenzo Gui et Greg ce qui ne se reproduira pas tout les 4 matins Smile .
Bravo Mario pour cette superbe victoire !
Bravo Martin qui prend la tete du championnat en etant vite et solide avec son gros dictionnaire ("je les sème et leur met un vent" nouveau slogan chez Larrousse :jp: ).
Bravo au "petit neveu" qui a tenu le choc Wink
:hello:
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013 - 15:30

Great race last night...

I'm so happy that my endurance levels are at their peak, I did 71 laps at the limit and I felt I could do another 71.

Race: Didn't want to take any chances at the start (remembering Phoenix) so everything went quite smoothly. Was climbing through the field and having a steady pace when Vincent was having trouble in the fast left after bico de pato; I had to lift which made my car go a bit wide, hit the kerb and spun (my 1st one). Crawled back into the track and Anders was approaching me; he eventually passed me in the S/F straight after 2 or 3 battling laps. I was on his tail and in the left fast turn after the big straight I was glued on him and... disaster; never realized that these cars were so sensitive on Front downforce when having a car in front, so my car went wide, bumped the kerb and spun (2nd and last one :hihi: ).

After that Anders and me maintained a good middle distance battle till the end of the race. My strategy was good (soft tyres and one stop) and I wonder what would happen if I didn't spun twice.

Can't wait for Imola and the cars are a blast to drive :top:
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013 - 15:36

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Great race last night...

I'm so happy that my endurance levels are at their peak, I did 71 laps at the limit and I felt I could do another 71.

Race: Didn't want to take any chances at the start (remembering Phoenix) so everything went quite smoothly. Was climbing through the field and having a steady pace when Vincent was having trouble in the fast left after bico de pato; I had to lift which made my car go a bit wide, hit the kerb and spun (my 1st one). Crawled back into the track and Anders was approaching me; he eventually passed me in the S/F straight after 2 or 3 battling laps. I was on his tail and in the left fast turn after the big straight I was glued on him and... disaster; never realized that these cars were so sensitive on Front downforce when having a car in front, so my car went wide, bumped the kerb and spun (2nd and last one :hihi: ).

After that Anders and me maintained a good middle distance battle till the end of the race. My strategy was good (soft tyres and one stop) and I wonder what would happen if I didn't spun twice.

Can't wait for Imola and the cars are a blast to drive :top:

Nice comment Smile

My endurance level is...after 20 laps I have no part of my body without pain lol!
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]   Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 2 - Grande Prêmio do Brasil [Jan 27th]
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next