Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd]

Go down 
+38
Ben Paulet
Vincent Beretta
Alban Cosnuau
Jon Lasa
Martin Audran
Philippe Martinelli
Franck Mercurio
Ole Marius Myrvold
Freddy Hell
Simon Wattman
Dave Miller
Matthieu Bellanger
finally gone :)
Ben Truffini
Pierre Closset
Cyril Derkir
Jon Hicken
Tiago Malafaya
Dave Simmons
Yves Plaçais
Joel Sixou
Alberto Ibañez
Fabrice Bouchasson
Giuseppe Scaccia
Jonatan Acerclinth
Roy Magnes
Matt Richards
Richard Coxon
JB Massida
Lorenzo Arisi
David Jundt
Greg Hunt
Guillaume Siebert
Teemu Toikka
Raynald Tortay
Carl Larrad
Alessio Campigotto
Frank Verplanken
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd]   Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013 - 16:36

Bravo Joel :top:
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo Arisi
Club Driver
Lorenzo Arisi

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd]   Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013 - 17:01

Damn, what a disapponting finish to a fantastic race!

In qualifying i couldn't find the full potential of the car, but anyway i don't think i would have matched Jesper's time......

In the race i decided to gamble with softs on the rear, trying to go as fast as i can to keep up with Jesper at the beginning and hope that they would last...
This strategy changed very soon when i got the lead thanks to a perfect start, i did not push much in the first couple of laps, Jesper was very close but i managed to stay in front.
I noticed that his car was somehow quicker on a straightline (higher tyre pressure?) anyway on lap 3 he made a little mistake and Gui went by him.
That was my chance, i started to go as fast as i can to get as much gap as i could , i matched my qualy lap in those laps and got a 5s lead.
That was the moment Jesper got 2nd from Gui...unfortunately after losing not very much when on clear track, i had difficult passes to make with some backmarkers (always in the toughest part of the track to pass) and i lost 4 seconds in 3 laps!

So Jesper was in my rear bumper again with 3 laps to go, i managed to stay in front until the last corner when he made a great move on the inside, i was going for the criss-cross when the rear went away,and that was it, another 2nd place :second:

See you next time! cheers
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd]   Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013 - 17:41

Where to start! Guess Sorry to Carl again, Im not ment to crash into the team owner, I just lost my braking point coming up to the final corner. pale

BTCC race was great, I was slightly nervous as this is first time i used my new wheel, (Christened it "Spongy"!) Had a decent start, Got involved in a great battle with Antoine and Tiago, Was kept interesting by the fact the Sierra was much faster than the Nissan and the Holden on the straights, Managed to get past them both but then made a stupid mistake at the final corner and gave up my 6th place to Tiago! :doh: Slipped back to 8th after another spin, Then i had the fast recovering Greg on my rear bumper, And after another great last lap battle with he, I lost out again and finished 9th.
Pleased with the result, Can wait for Thruxton!

Caterham's.....Not so good Biggest highlight was been in a great battle until either, In the 1st race i spun and the 2nd i tried to mate with Carl's rear bumper! I just seem to stuggle with these cars, Now dont get me wrong i reallly enjoy driving them, It is such a great mod and seem's to promote really close racing Very Happy

Once again thanks to HSO for setting the races up :drink:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd]   Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013 - 18:01

grand bravo Ben pour ta victoire de classe :clap: :clap: :clap: :champ: , la 1ere HSO non ?
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd]   Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013 - 21:36

Greg Goissen wrote:
grand bravo Ben pour ta victoire de classe :clap: :clap: :clap: :champ: , la 1ere HSO non ?
Tu t'intéresses à moi, ça fait plaisir. :langue:
Nop, la première de classe était en IMSA. Et sinon, j'ai gagné la précédente en BTCC. :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd]   Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013 - 21:41

Well Done Jesper Ben and Ole :champ:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd]   Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013 - 21:42

No Problem Richard i think you did very well with your New Wheel Wink
Back to top Go down
Freddy Hell
Rookie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd]   Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013 - 23:38

David Jundt wrote:

Caterham: Much better. Managed to finish 3rd twice without setting the world on fire with my pace, it was just a matter of not spinning while others did. Mr Hell(He gave me some, but what's with that name?) nearly beat me, but first he spun on the bump coming from the hairpin and when he caught up to me to take the position at the last corner, he spun again. Lucky me.

"I stopped Freddy; Is he mad now?" What a Face

Yes David, I had too much fun to put you under pressure Twisted Evil

Très content de cette première expérience en Catheram chez HSO, vraiment bon esprit.

1ere manche : j'arrache les troisième chrono sur le fil en qualif, mais je part trop prudent et me fait dévorer par plusieurs pilotes dans le 1er tour. Le temps de prendre mes marques et je commence a remonter, jusqu'à la mi course ou là j'ai commmencé à enchainer les erreurs alors que j'étais troisième. Je sauve tout de même les meubles avec la 9eme place à l'arrivée.
2eme manche : départ correct, plus serieux quen C1, je garde ma place et je remonte vite, jusqu'à David sur lequel je me casserai les dents par deux fois, en essayant de passer là ou ça ne passe pas ! 4eme tout de même, content Smile

Ah au fait, tant qu'a faire, si vous avez une place qui se libère en BTCC, je pourrais être intéressé Cool

Freddy.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd]   Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013 - 9:45

Il y a une Supra libre Wink
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd]   Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013 - 12:40

Oui mais y'a des gens devant Freddy dans la file d'attente Wink .
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
JB Massida
Pro Driver
JB Massida

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd]   Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Feb 2013 - 16:50

http://www.historicsimracing.org/fr/resultatscourse/694

Ok guys why the hell is Carlo on this results page? Suspect

I saw the same thing in the F1 91 results.
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd]   Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Feb 2013 - 16:51

http://historicsimracing.123.st/t1998-announcement-regarding-mr-arisi
Back to top Go down
JB Massida
Pro Driver
JB Massida

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd]   Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Feb 2013 - 16:53

Shit.

Two weeks without HSO and I miss a huge thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd]   Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 2 - Oulton Park [January 23rd]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6