Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question

Go down 
+2
Guillaume Siebert
Rolf Just
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rolf Just
Rookie
Rolf Just

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Question Empty
PostSubject: Question   Question Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012 - 22:14

Why i cant see my sig if i send posts? Thx in advance Smile

Take care
Rolf
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012 - 22:42

You need to check "always attach my signature" in your forum options Wink
Back to top Go down
Rolf Just
Rookie
Rolf Just

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012 - 22:48

Thx a lot mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2011-12-18

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013 - 11:08

I would not like to create for my issue is a separate topic, so I will write here.

How do you think the introduction in France of seventy-five percent tax on luxury(wealth)?
And about the behavior of some of the wealthy people of France!

I won't conceal their position on this issue.
I actually agree with the policy of François Hollande in this direction and I think his position is completely reasonable.
And it's not because I do not belong to the number of millionaires.
With a reasonable point of view, if you have a considerably longer than is necessary for the comfortable life. It is absolutely clear is about honest income. You must understand that you are an indirect perpetrator of the stratification of society. Make imbalance.
Examples of many countries show how dangerous this material imbalance. Especially when the well-off part of the population provides itself is not quite legal ways.
I needn't go far, Russia is.
Where the difference between the incomes of the poorest and richest strata of the population simply monstrous. And the most important stabilizing element, such as the middle class is practically absent.
The able-bodied population loses the motivation to job quality and inevitably degrades.
In these conditions the country turns into a powder keg.
However, Russia has a feature. The country in which production is practically absent. The economy is entirely based on the sale of natural resources.
France fortunately this cannot allow itself and therefore leads without doubt more reasonable social and economic policies.
Develops the production, and in the Wake behind him and the other major sectors. Education science, culture.
And the increase in the tax on luxury is in my opinion an important and correct step. Which at least to some extent reduces the imbalance referred to above.

With regard to some wealthy people.
What would they do not claimed, the flight of the essence of their miserable situation. To flee the country, thinking only îñâîèõ millions of just an unworthy manner.
With people like Bernard Arnault it's perfectly understandable. Greed and nothing more. For the sake of this they live and will live.
But Gerard Depardieu.
Being so famous man in his old age, considered as an insult of fact, when the Prime Minister of France called it a despicable thing his name. However, this is of course only the cause, the cause of it all again greed. Which all the same should not be peculiar to such a man as Gerard.
But especially it sounds funny statement Gerard Depardieu of Russia.
"Russia is a country of great democracy, this is not the country where the Prime Minister, could be called a citizen of their country pathetic person."
lol! :doh: :urgence: :flag: :aie: pig affraid What a Face :jp: :rigol: :hihi: Suspect Sad Evil or Very Mad :grrr: :papy: :D

This suggests that Gerard absolutely not familiar with the real Russia.
After the fire hegemony around his person, he immediately faced with all the realities of Russian democracy. And he quickly give to understand that he has got one thing right, does not have any rights.
In Russia you are not called pathetic, in Russia you will pathetic Wink .
By the way I hope Gerard is not going to keep their millions in Russian banks. As they like to say in the Wild in Russia, never claim that you will not be put in prison and you did not become a beggar! It's not word for word, but the meaning of this.
Although I sincerely respect and wish you good this wonderful actor, but a bit of a miserable man.
Gerard I hope Russia will not be to you too cruel!
And another interesting point is the behavior of Putin.
Do not think that by giving citizenship Gerard Depardieu he wanted to annoy France. Of course not!
Putin wants to show that Russia is supposedly under his rule has become a civilized country, attractive even for people of world values.
It would not be so comrade Putin, we are not deceived. You're a cheater and a country of your wild jungle!
And Gerard soon realize it!

P.S First of all I hope I haven't offended written above! And none of the users of the French is not going to leave France Wink .

Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013 - 11:38

Vadim I see that you'm very ready French policy
If you want a French passport, it's ok Wink
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013 - 12:07

Patrick Marucco wrote:

First of all, I should think, than I can be useful France Wink !
I'm not a great Gerard Depardieu !
Who is now a real Russian man :champ:, the heart of the faithful France :papy: !

By the way do you Patrick has a doubt as to the validity of the decision on the increase of the tax on luxury?
I will not hide, I like the fact that it is France made the first serious step in this direction. It's time for many to understand that excessive wealth is spent resources General, and not their own.

Last edited by Vadim Sadoshenko on Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 13:06; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013 - 12:27

Patrick Marucco wrote:
lol! +1 Wink

En tout cas on perdra pas au change :D

Et en parlant de change, il paraît que l'euro est fort, c'est le moment d'acheter rf2 qui coute rien de moins que 85$ Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013 - 14:02

Vadim Sadoshenko wrote:

By the way do you Patrick has a doubt as to the validity of the decision on the increase of the tax on luxury?

No doubt Vadim, I'm poor so I'm for
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013 - 14:22

Patrick Marucco wrote:
Vadim Sadoshenko wrote:

No doubt Vadim, I'm poor so I'm for
In such an answer Patrick is an interesting nuance.
Can't keep from a simple question!
A couple of million of euros income in the year, will make you change your mind scratch ? Smile
Although this amount and will not allow particularly sink in the lap of luxury, but nevertheless it is clearly higher than reasonably necessary.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013 - 14:33

Vadim Sadoshenko wrote:

A couple of million of euros income in the year, will make you change your mind scratch ? Smile

We must see, I have not yet experienced this scenario :D
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013 - 13:04

interesting topic...

I have to say that I am really against all luxury taxes or other "regulations" like this. From my point of view, these big differences between people income is not reason but result of deformed market...deformation can be caused by crime but also by state regulation of employment...

True free market looks like the only fair solution...

No matter that I always feel that capitalism has one problem...clientelism...but I still hope that again, this is result of mix of reasons I mentioned above...

btw. it is always very interesting to talk about politics and economy with people from foregin countries and I am happy I can do that thanks to internet.
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Sponsored content

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question
Page 1 of 1