Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to history racing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver Richter
Rookie
Oliver Richter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-12-03

New to history racing Empty
PostSubject: New to history racing   New to history racing Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 0:17

Salut!

I just discoverd this nice page while looking for a someone, who is also interested in the great DRM Mod. I wondered, why this fine mod is so rarely used in the rfactor scene.

I loved this cars in my early youth and beside this, I think this are some of the interesting Cars in the 70ties and 80ties. The Cars in GTL were fine and well done, but my heart goes to this special Turbo Monsters.

Sadly, I discoverd the mod last week after a long time of racing abstinence and i saw, that you are on your last race for the season...

So I want to ask, if you continue with the DRM Mod for next season and if there is a free place in a 935 Cockpit?

btw. - The only flaw of the DRM Mod seems for me, that the 935 seems to be best car in most situations and the most legendary also. Capri and M1 are find done in every way, but harder to drive over long distance.

Olli

Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: New to history racing   New to history racing Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 0:34

Welcome, and sorry we have no DRM championship planned for 2013.

But if you want to stay here then we'll ask you to edit your forum profile with your real name, thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Oliver Richter
Rookie
Oliver Richter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-12-03

PostSubject: Re: New to history racing   New to history racing Icon_minitimeWed 5 Dec 2012 - 17:33

Just edited my profile. Your site is very nice and consequently addicted to history racing, so i want to stay here. Maybe you also want to go to rfactor 2 if it's gold? I played the beta and loved the f3 on monaco. Very fun to play. I think rfactor2 is a perfect base for future history racing.

It's a pity, that you don't race the DRM in 2013.

On the 12.12.12 is your last race? Maybe it is possible to make one last race with one of my favourite cars. Is there any sighting required before getting a permission?

Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: New to history racing   New to history racing Icon_minitimeWed 5 Dec 2012 - 18:22

Yeah I heard that the rF2 F3 is great, but we only recreate real championships, so we couldn't do anything with only one car if it stayed like this. :smil20:

Sure you can take part in our last DRM race of the season, there are some available cars in the entry list topic Wink but only Group 4 cars I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to history racing   New to history racing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to history racing
Page 1 of 1