Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]

Go down 
+27
Bernard Jeanmart
David Cid
Vincent Beretta
David Jundt
Pierre Closset
Steve Parker
Mike Becnel
Franck Mercurio
Laurent Binet
Alberto Ibañez
Jens Kraft
Greg Hunt
Frank Verplanken
Patrick Marucco
Philippe Martinelli
Honza Mild
Karel Marciniszyn
Francis Houard
Olivier Mathieu
Ben Paulet
Jean-louis Petillot
Yves Plaçais
Carl Larrad
finally gone :)
Martin Audran
Tiago Malafaya
Guillaume Siebert
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Aug 2012 - 22:22

Results and replay are up on the website Smile

Les résultats et replay sont sur le site Smile
Back to top Go down
Jens Kraft
Experienced Driver
Jens Kraft

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Aug 2012 - 22:23

Laurent Binet wrote:
Jens Kraft wrote:
now, what is that?

I think it was Steve Parker in a Sierra coming from off tracck directly into a pack of cars.

about 3 times this happened, everytime i lost some places.

Now, after this is the worst thing, because with otally worn off tires, he simply comes in the next corner from behind with 30kph more. i TOTALLY have to go left in a right hander in order he misses me. but instead of staying drifting he locks all four wheels so i cant avoid him.

in that lap alone i lost 24secs.

CAR DAMAGED.

Now that totally hunts me away. how can people drive like that ? no problem iwth body contact, but i had to pull away eseveral times.

40secs behind the leader, i was catching verplanken, jundt, etc with 2.2 / 3.2 secs per lap.

but the car damage, the 24secs from that lap just destroyed my race!!!!!!!

several nice times as well, but dont return on track like that and then make some Harakiri / Kamikaze!

whine Smile

shit happens sometimes

yeah, if i simply change my manners, ram those off who come into my way, surely i wont need to talk here and people have respect.

but thats not the way to go.

you can just not enter the track like that, etc. dunno what to say, even if it works to ram, we can do it without it. with ben paulet at the end i had a nice duel. most shut the door, astonishingly he left enough space.
i couldve buzmped those who ran into my way opushed off always cause the just drive into me .. i didnt.

but maybe i should. cause if i am next to another car and someone drives into me .. not my problem anymore Smile

amybe i will jsut have to learn to get the gloves out in this mod ^^
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Aug 2012 - 22:27

Mike Becnel wrote:
David Jundt wrote:
and nearly had to let Mike catch me but I held on to 9th :D

And I had my post for the GPRO forum ALLL ready. Had my car not mated with Steve's it would have been different Very Happy

That much ready that you need 3 "l"? :D

Tyres should have been at least Hards.

And if I hadn't spun twice, you'd have never seen me anyway!xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Aug 2012 - 22:28

just relax, go get a drink and come back in an hour. Steve doesn't have the reputation of being a crazy driver. Maybe he just did a mistake, it happends to the best of us Smile

It's just a game after all
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Aug 2012 - 22:28

I stuck mine in the fence once also. REALLY dumb mistake.

Laurent Binet wrote:
just relax, go get a drink and come back in an hour. Steve doesn't have the reputation of being a crazy driver. Maybe he just did a mistake, it happends to the best of us Smile

It looked like Steve's car was too loose for him to handle once the tires got hot. I would have done the same thing he did with that loose a setup...bowling for "Impossibrus".
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Aug 2012 - 22:50

Jens, I have to say that I was affraid of you on track...because of your avatar here lol! lol! no ofence mate, I ve just want to say that it is really horrible lol! Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 0:18

I did four races at Brno in DTM : 2nd 0"15 behind the leader, 3rd +1"40, 2nd +0"04 and a 4th.
I thought I had some kind of malediction... and another 2nd place in the first race. This one was worse than the others because the race at the front was boring.

But the start of the 2nd race made things interesting, Yves was in front and was slowing Gui down, and we could start our fight that lasted half of the race. Just like our classic race three years ago, except that I'm way slower now. Martin I hope the reason of your absence was worthy, because you'll regret missing this one :bangry: :hihi:

Since it's hard to overtake, I didn't have to resist too much to stay in front of Gui, but he was so fast he eventually took the lead and got away. Two mistakes from him and he gave away the win :first:
Back to top Go down
James Knowles
Pro Driver
James Knowles

Number of posts : 757
Registration date : 2012-04-16

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 0:59

Had a good battke for a few laps with Bernard in race 1-til he walked away from me...

Race 2 ran alone for the most part-made an error or two, but it didn't affect my place in the standings...

Really not too proud of my laptimes here. I would tkae a hard look into it, but it's just a one off so...

On to Silverstone for the 1970 Interserie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Honza Mild
Pro Driver
Honza Mild

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 7:47

Thank you for great race, nice to be with you HSO cheers

First race i had many mistakes and i would like to be better in the second attempt, but again as usually in our region, storm was here and my connection was dead Evil or Very Mad

Nice battles with Carl and Frank, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 9:40

Got a good start in race 1, and spent the race alone at the front. Not much to say, only Simon scared the shit out of me by almost stoping on the racing line in the braking zone of T2 affraid

Race 2 was very different, Yves got a superb start and went into the lead. It wasn't easy to overtake his Sierra and we had a nice 3-way battle with him and JP. I eventually got the lead around lap 6. I managed to build a little margin over JP, until I spun while following the Ben/Greg/Franky battle on my HUD Laughing I lost the lead but caught JP, but did another mistake in T1 and that was it. :smil20: Good fun though Smile

=============
Après un bon départ en course 1, j'ai passé la course tout seul devant. Pas grand chose à dire, juste Simon qui m'a fait peur en s'arrêtant presque sur la trajectoire au freinage du T2 affraid

La course 2 était très différente, Yves prend un super départ et se retrouve en tête. Dépasser la Sierra n'était pas facile et on a eu droit à une belle bagarre à 3 avec lui et JP. Je récupère la tête finalement vers le tour 6 et me construit une petite marge sur JP, jusqu'à que je spinne en suivant la baston Ben/Greg/Franky sur mon HUD Laughing Je perds la tête, puis rattrape JP, puis refait une erreur dans le T1, et voilà :smil20: Pas grave me suis bien amusé quand même Smile
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 10:38

JP Campmajo wrote:
Martin I hope the reason of your absence was worthy

It was Smile

:clap: guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 11:05

course 1 , bonne qualif 2eme sur la grille en étant passer sous la barre des 1.11 , belle 1ere ligne de notre team mercedes avec Gui :clap: . la course en gros un désastre , je rate complet mon depart je perds 2 place au profit de Jp et Jens , dans le 1er tour je dépasse Jens , a l entame du 2eme alors que je suivais tranquillement Jp , une p...ain de crampe de malade me bloque toute la main gauche (ca fait sacrement mal et c est pas la 1ere fois que ca m arrive ) resultat main accrochée au volant impossible de bouger un doigt et je pars me jeter comme un nul dans le 1er virage , je me retrouve a l envers sur la piste et me fait percuté par 2 voitures lancées a toute vitesse , désolé a ces 2 pilotes ( une ford et une M3 ) sorry Embarassed voiture limite epave j essaie de continuer , la j ai eu une belle bagarre avec Steve :top: puis vers la mi course de nouveau une crampe dans la meme main , je tape un mur moteur hs ,abandon .

course 2 : je pars 17 et remonte a la 3 eme place , de belles bagarres avec de nombreux pilotes surtout Ben , Frank et Steve de memoire :clap: :top: c est dommage car sur une petite erreur de ma part j envoie Frank en TAQ alors que j etais revenu dans les echappements de Gui et Jp ,devant attendre Frank , j ai perdu le contact avec eux , dommage :smil20:

:third:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 12:21

Super soirée pour ma part. :banane:
J'arrive un peu tard pour les qualifs, du coup fond de grille pour moi.
Première course, je fais un bon départ, et je me concentre à rester en piste en gardant les pneus pas trop chaud. Au fil des erreurs adverses, je vais passé la ligne d'arrivée en 10ème position juste derrière Mike, avec qui on aura jouer au chat et à la souris toute la course.
Deuxième course, là aussi , je réalise un bon départ. j'arrive à rester dans le grupetto de tête, jusqu'à occuper la 3ème place pendant 3-4 tours. Mais bon, je savais que je ne pourrais pas résister au retour furieux de Greg, Franky et Yves, puis de Jens.
Ceci dit, me suis bien amusé pendant ces deux courses, sur un tracé permissif en terme de trajectoires.
Merci à tous pour le fun, le fair-play, et pour l'organisation de cet open. :frank:
Nice to see Honza among us. My IMSA's friend. :D
Back to top Go down
Jens Kraft
Experienced Driver
Jens Kraft

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 20:02

Hello people,

Salut!!!!!!

Please understand my telling of being unhappy by the following reasons:

My racing career, is, lets say quite a ususal one. But i can adapt to hard circumstances very easily. without a good setup and no practice in this sim i could go faster than regular rF drivers which i was able to find out with the experience of some races.

But because i only race for fun, BUT I AM EXCITED LIKE A SMALL CHILD study lol! when i race, i want to go on and on. and not be kicked / lost in the race Smile

Whatever,
out of all races i raced here, i was even in Podium positions many times, i was DNF by not my fault!

in addition, when the tires let go and all cars got slower, i was really able to catch up, for example in the F1 91 mod or some seconds this time.

Or in Keimola, keeping the pace of the big 5 liter Lola by a very good driver driven.

Now once again my screen froze.

And this time in the second run, my screen did not freeze and i experienced some shunts.

So as a driver who finishes 98% of the races in other simulations (even the 6 Hours of Glen, which was my first race in rFactor at all with some 4 hours of preparation ever in the game i ran a pole in the first qf (0.3 off of Q2 qualifying) it shows that i just want to race to the end.

so getting out of the race by pc and car trouble, i hope you can udnerstand my dissatisfaction, additionally, when uneceeary shunts on track further ruin my race Smile

so, as usual, i keep on racing.

and i want to do some happy things,

like the story of the Finnish Forest Saving Organisation which funded me in INter Series Smile

I hope the story was understandable and didnt lead to confusion :D
Back to top Go down
Jens Kraft
Experienced Driver
Jens Kraft

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 20:06

Karel Marciniszyn wrote:
Jens, I have to say that I was affraid of you on track...because of your avatar here lol! lol! no ofence mate, I ve just want to say that it is really horrible lol! Wink Wink Wink

This was my face, when i installed rFactor and saw that Watkins Glen, the first race i did here, was the excact copy (a conversion) of the GPL one, where i am pretty fast at the World record, but Martin Audran was also in GPL and is also here, so that i found out taht i cant escape him, despite he was never chasing me LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 20:36

It was really nice to get behind the wheel again and with some success ....

1st race was suprised to finish so high up in the placings lots of accidents all around me
was pleased with my pace and i thought a top 10 place was possible ,, Had a lovely battles with
Honza i was glued to that big old tail Twisted Evil ,The Sierra was really hard work to overtake .... :D

I Spent many laps trying to catch Franck but he was just to fast and was more than surprised to see him pull over
towards the end of the 1st race ... 5th place was a gift ...

2nd race got bogged down at the start something i seemed to struggle with in the merc ....
tried to go up the inside of Ben on the 1st corner and unfortunatly it did not pay off ended up spinning
out and near the back of the field ... It was a long climb back up the field and had lots of nice battles with Jens , David
too many to mention surprised to see Steve spinning and parked in the middle of the track tried to sneak though on the inside of the track Steve tried to move out the way and i hit him full on in his side ... Sorry Steve ... :aie:
Luckily i could continue and had another good fight with the Sierra of David ... God there hard to pass we battled for a few laps and eventually i managed to pass .... I Thought my luck had gone in the 2nd race but was Again shocked to finish 8th ......

Some great racing thx guys a pleasure as always .. :drink:

Well Done Gui and JP :champ:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 21:27

wasnt a spin carl,it was shunt up the rear that caused that,sorry
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 22:17

Jens Kraft wrote:

My racing career, is, lets say quite a ususal one. But i can adapt to hard circumstances very easily. without a good setup and no practice in this sim i could go faster than regular rF drivers which i was able to find out with the experience of some races.

ah bah si on a ayrton senna parmi nous, ca change tout, je prends ma retraite

:D :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 22:29

Jens Kraft wrote:
now, what is that?

I think it was Steve Parker in a Sierra coming from off tracck directly into a pack of cars.

Now, after this is the worst thing, because with otally worn off tires, he simply comes in the next corner from behind with 30kph more. i TOTALLY have to go left in a right hander in order he misses me. but instead of staying drifting he locks all four wheels so i cant avoid him.

CAR DAMAGED.

Now that totally hunts me away. how can people drive like that ? no problem iwth body contact, but i had to pull away eseveral times.

40secs behind the leader, i was catching verplanken, jundt, etc with 2.2 / 3.2 secs per lap.

several nice times as well, but dont return on track like that and then make some Harakiri / Kamikaze!

1-when i joined track i was on the edge of track but you changed direction to go to my outside,causing me to go inside,if you had gone on inside there was no problem
2-i lost the car way before corner, not as you described,which was caused by damage from being hit earlier up the arse.
3-stop crying,you had one racing incident,i got taken out both races,and previous 2 races before that by others,but i just get on with it and not spend rest of week bleating about it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 22:32

Mike Becnel wrote:
I stuck mine in the fence once also. REALLY dumb mistake.

Laurent Binet wrote:

It looked like Steve's car was too loose for him to handle once the tires got hot. I would have done the same thing he did with that loose a setup...bowling for "Impossibrus".

it got loose from damage;tyres were fine
Back to top Go down
Jens Kraft
Experienced Driver
Jens Kraft

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 23:03

Steve Parker wrote:
Jens Kraft wrote:
now, what is that?

CAR DAMAGED.

1-when i joined track i was on the edge of track but you changed direction to go to my outside,causing me to go inside,if you had gone on inside there was no problem
2-i lost the car way before corner, not as you described,which was caused by damage from being hit earlier up the arse.
3-stop crying,you had one racing incident,i got taken out both races,and previous 2 races before that by others,but i just get on with it and not spend rest of week bleating about it Rolling Eyes

i watched the replay after i wrote it.
i cant understand any of your comments.
1 - totally wrong, you lost the car, your driving was reckless. you go flat out in first gear in a turbo car with a short first gear after you reenter track. BAD FAULT
2- you overbrake the car because you brake after the black(rubber)tarmac. therefore you gor 4 wheel sideways into the turn. even worse you go full oversteer flat out like in need for speed arcade game. my generous overview made me stay outside so that you can slide your way .. suddenly you lock all 4 wheels ... 2nd mistakle in 15 seconds, reckless driving.
2b: YOU EVEN ACCELERATE FULLY RECKLESS INTO CARL LARRARD who goes by on the inside with an overwiev WITHOUT ANY WATCHING !!! 3rd reckless.

3 - now your reputation as a driver is DOWN. 3 times reckless and even accuse a guy who just enumerates it?
"stop crying".
now you stop being EGOISTIC, arrogant sir !!!!!!!!!

triple reckless and others are at fault. in addition i wrote why i JSUT ENUMERATED after 4 hard races ... did you even read that? if, why are you so? if not, why are you so ? ......
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 23:09

Oh deary me, it was an open event. What happens if championship points are involved?

I was behind this, but I've seen worse in my career so far. Where people were even more reckless...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 23:15

Et ben entre les mauvaises nouvelles sur les simu qui n'en veulent plus qu'a notre portefeuille et l'ambiance qui se décompose, c'est pas la joie Evil or Very Mad

Jens, you don't need flood this topic with a race incident, report to the admin, and if there is a bad attitude, they'll take their decision!

I've to say Steve is a fair driver, each time I cross him on the track, there was no problem! Wait for some race and you'll see where are the vicious driver.
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 23:16

Jens you better quickly change your state of mind or at least moderate your comments in general and those regarding this so-called incident in particular. There is no written rule here at HSO, all what counts is the spirit - on and off the track. Your constant whinning, inconsiderate chatting on the race server (including letting us know the details of your gastric life pale ) and moderately interesting and immensely egocentric flooding of the forum does not bear well for your career here. None of us admins will waste any minute of their life into analyzing, commenting, ruling or moderating the race fact you try to oversell as a major aggression, but we might one day take a minute to just ban you from our dreamworld.
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Jens Kraft
Experienced Driver
Jens Kraft

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug 2012 - 23:32

what ive never experienced before is such an attitude where he says "stop crying" after three (not that single) incident in a few seconds.
the on track behaviour of 90% of the drivers is more than superb. some have a bad day and some really spoil it.

now there were 3 inadequate actions that heavily damage 2 innocent drivers. and after i explained that i now DNF 4 of 6 races, whilst i usually always finsih because of my driving spitit, i get a HEAVY INSULT.

if it is about driving spirit, why do i get the bashing here, when i just mention it?

sorry Frank, but you really generalize it. That is unfair. My racing spirit is unbroken and extremely fair, taht is the reason why such reckless driving of steve is annyoing and worth to mention.
in addition, not saying sth. about the incident, but he just insults me to "cry". i didnt cry, i mentioned it. the personal insulting of him now really got me.
if you would consider what i do and not pick out what fits to downgrade my image, you would see the whole picture.

Franck Mercurio, thanks for a more fair and insight to my appearance taht i can constructively reply on.
i dont need to look for vicious drivers, because i dont want to have problems and see bad things, i rather go for fair racing Wink .

if the 3 criticisers including steve would look really closely at my posts, they will see that they do injustice to me.
end of story is that 3 unecessary incidents in 20 seconds hurting carl larrard and me end in this and not into an insult understanding of the situation, my 7 backhits dont result in a single insult, OF COURSE not in one. :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]   1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1988 DTM - Brno [August 5th]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next