Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WIP-Circuito de Vila do Conde

Go down 
+13
Ben Paulet
Guillaume Siebert
Carl Larrad
Gianluca Desposito
Martin Audran
Alessio Campigotto
Lukas Paur
Diego Dário
Frank Verplanken
Alberto Ibañez
finally gone :)
Tiago Malafaya
David Cid
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

WIP-Circuito de Vila do Conde - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP-Circuito de Vila do Conde   WIP-Circuito de Vila do Conde - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov 2012 - 0:36

Richard Coxon wrote:
How's the track coming along David?
I Think it's taken a back seat since he took up singing :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: WIP-Circuito de Vila do Conde   WIP-Circuito de Vila do Conde - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov 2012 - 0:57

Carl Larrad wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:
How's the track coming along David?
I Think it's taken a back seat since he took up singing :D

Singing? I'm sure he better than the rubbish on the UK X-Factor! lol!
Back to top Go down
Antonio Morais
Rookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: WIP-Circuito de Vila do Conde   WIP-Circuito de Vila do Conde - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013 - 2:30

This was a very interesting circuit in wich i saw many many races between mid 80's til early 2000s

Your work is excelente Dave,I ve just released this track for GTR2,But its the late 70's version,and personally i d love to see the propper late 80's early 90's version done for both rfactor and gtr2,so maybe a cooperation can help.

Im gona send u pm m8.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: WIP-Circuito de Vila do Conde   WIP-Circuito de Vila do Conde - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013 - 8:25

I think he is not around here anymore, Antonio. But you can find him in facebook :top:
Back to top Go down
Antonio Morais
Rookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: WIP-Circuito de Vila do Conde   WIP-Circuito de Vila do Conde - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013 - 17:25

Thank you Alberto.

by the way i know here its rfactor based mod,but im doing a mod for gtr2 with the protos and group 5 cars from 71 to 82.

Of course i will allow and give permission for rfactor conversion,if someone with ability to make templates and paint care to join me ,once its finished u guys can convert it to rfactor and use it as u wish.

Just send me a pm.

Meanwhile i will try to contact david about this track
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: WIP-Circuito de Vila do Conde   WIP-Circuito de Vila do Conde - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar 2014 - 11:50

Hey Guys.
Where is Morais?
Also, one question.
I made a few more work on the track this year, but now my Laptop has a new OS (Win7) and I can't install Bob'strack builder anymore. I've been looking for some workaround this problem, but still I can't solve it.
It would be great if anyone here could give me an install or a tutorial that works on win7 64.
If not, I would be glad to share the track export has I have it. So that someone could then put in 3d sim ed (I guess that's what you guys use for a final export and texturing issues...)
The thing is that has it is, the Pit's aren't where they should be in the classic layout.
So it would also be great if any of our track gurus, could take my files and then put the pits in the correct location, and make the textures look better... and so on.
 :hello:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: WIP-Circuito de Vila do Conde   WIP-Circuito de Vila do Conde - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar 2014 - 19:19

I think you have to install it to a directory which is not in your Program Files (X86) folder for it to work, and if not then in your new install try to run as admin + Win XP Sp3 compatibility mode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP-Circuito de Vila do Conde   WIP-Circuito de Vila do Conde - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIP-Circuito de Vila do Conde
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: General Discussion :: Paddock-
Jump to: