Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]

Go down 
+18
Seb
David Cid
Carl Larrad
Philippe Martinelli
Greg Hunt
Gérard Ryon
John Cook
Frank Verplanken
Vincent Beretta
Alessio Campigotto
Steve Parker
Jason White
Lorenzo Arisi
Martin Audran
Tiago Malafaya
Yoann Quioc
Patrick Marucco
Guillaume Siebert
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Philippe Bousquet
Club Driver
Philippe Bousquet

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-06-15

Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 14:06

:hello:

Présent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 14:51

absent :bangry:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 15:11

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
absent :bangry:

on avait rdv Gui toi et moi pour notre medaille en chocolat Evil or Very Mad Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 16:17

Mon PC est mort il faut que j'en rachète un pale
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 17:25

c est bete ca Neutral a tres vite sur la piste :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 18:53

Race server is launched :conduit:

Good luck for the last one !
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 20:53

Lost the championship..... Crying or Very sad Mad Mad pale pale Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Yoann Quioc
Club Driver
Yoann Quioc

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2012-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 21:25

Et dire que j'aurai pu finir sur le podium... Crying or Very sad
Belles arsouilles avec Greg et Philippe, il est coriace le Phil :clap:
Une seule faute et pit, du coup c'est la 4e marche...

Bravo à Philippe ...et à Lorenzo pour le champ
Bravo à tous les participants

Et grand MERCI à l'orga !

hop à la douche...
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 21:29

=> RESULTS <=
=> REPLAY <=
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 21:31

hmmm.... 7th... maybe I still have a chance if the admins are kind to me :D
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 21:37

You don't need to finish the race to score points in the american scoring system so ... Tiago is champion with 97 points, Lorenzo 2nd with 96, and Philippe 3rd with 95. Closest HSO championship ever ! affraid

http://www.historicsimracing.org/SCCA72/class_SCCA72.php

Well done guys, congrats Tiago :clap: cheers
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 21:40

Well done Tiago well deserved Championship Win ...
Congrats also to Lorenzo and Phillipe ...

Tiago Begg for you next time :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 21:42

That's what is written in the rules Suspect

Guillaume Siebert wrote:

Points are awarded to the first ten finishers on the following scale : 20-15-12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1. Only drivers which have covered at least 90% of the laps covered by the race winner will be classified. .

which is indeed weird considering it's an american series, but that"s how we've been calculating since the beginning of the season I seem to recall :hum:
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo Arisi
Club Driver
Lorenzo Arisi

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 21:47

Well, that was an unbelievable race Smile

In qualy it was extremely close, i qualified 3rd, more than i expected before the race as i was 0.7s faster than in practice Smile

I knew the start was hugely important, i had a stunning one and went into the lead with some margin.
Tiago was a lot behind, so that was the time to push hard, i built a 5s lead when he went into 2nd place. As i expected he chopped my advantage out lap by lap and just after half distance he was on my rear wing, also because i had lots of troubles with a backmarker not giving me way and i risked to lose my front wing again(reminiscences of Lime Rock came out strong affraid )

Tiago got me some laps later but on the fast esses section he crashed heavily, i couldn't avoid him but incredibly i was still running, with no front wing and the FR tyre punctured.
When i saw him out i told myself: "Slow down, slow down, no need to crash now".
Of course i had to pit, after a 65s stop i came back in last place (6th), 20s behind Sebastien, i started to do some calculations on how many points i would have got with 6th, i would have said 5, so that was not enough because Philippe in front would have got the same amount but one more win, so i pushed very hard till the end, and i came just 5s behind Sebastien.
Only afterwards i realized i won by just one point BUT:

EDIT: Incredible how a champ can be decided, huge congrats to Tiago, Philippe and all the guys involved in this great series Smile
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 21:49

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
That's what is written in the rules Suspect

Guillaume Siebert wrote:

Points are awarded to the first ten finishers on the following scale : 20-15-12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1. Only drivers which have covered at least 90% of the laps covered by the race winner will be classified. .

which is indeed weird considering it's an american series, but that"s how we've been calculating since the beginning of the season I seem to recall :hum:

No we've given points "the american way" since the start of the season (Pat Marucco gets one points at Elkhart Lake, Vincent gets one point at Donnybrooke, they both didn't cover 90% of the race distance). The rules were wrong ...
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 21:53

Good then, and well done Tiago, Lorenzo and Philippe :top:
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 21:57

Antoine, I hate you at this point..... :D :D lol! lol!

Kidding, but please do not spoil my happiness at this stage. Lorenzo is going to win a lot more champs here.... All of them I would say

I need confirmation... Am I champion?

PS: Despite all, Lorenzo is still the example of alienness... more than Carlo. I just hope he isn't Carlo in disguise
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 22:03

Tiago Malafaya wrote:

PS: Despite all, Lorenzo is still the example of alienness... more than Carlo. I just hope he isn't Carlo in disguise

I Think they must be related at birth lol!

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Sun 3 Jun 2012 - 23:22; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 22:14

Tiago!!Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 M0134
:banane: :banane: :banane: :drink:
Congrats to the Portuguese Stig cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 22:18

cheers

Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 H0212
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 22:32

Tiago Malafaya wrote:

Please avoid those kind of accusation when you have no proof of what you insinuate mate. Carlo said a while back he'd have to stop simracing to focus on his studies, but he still browses the forum from time to time. I am pretty sure its possible there is more than one young and fast italian on earth, and having battled at LOT with both Carlo and Lorenzo, I can assure you they have 2 totally different driving styles. Besides, as forum admins, we have access to information you don't have about the members, and easily spot the "cheaters".

Now I feel sorry for Lorenzo who must be wondering what the hell you are talking about. Back to the topic please.
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 23:13

Very nice to see that the championship was so close at the end
well done guys :clap: :drink: :champ:
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jun 2012 - 23:25

Merci à tous pour ce magnifique championnat. Thx all for ce magnifique championnat. (et oui, j'ai décidé de faire des efforts en anglais)

Bravo Tiago, (you're much better than Tiago Monteiro).

Puisque c'est l'heure du bilan, je me souviendrai particulierement de la course de laguna seca en bagarre avec Frank et de celle de watkins glen en bagarre avec Gui. Sacrés souvenirs ..

Merci HSO :top:

Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Jun 2012 - 1:21

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Tiago Malafaya wrote:

Please avoid those kind of accusation when you have no proof of what you insinuate mate. Carlo said a while back he'd have to stop simracing to focus on his studies, but he still browses the forum from time to time. I am pretty sure its possible there is more than one young and fast italian on earth, and having battled at LOT with both Carlo and Lorenzo, I can assure you they have 2 totally different driving styles. Besides, as forum admins, we have access to information you don't have about the members, and easily spot the "cheaters".

Now I feel sorry for Lorenzo who must be wondering what the hell you are talking about. Back to the topic please.

No accusation or ofensive matters were intended when I said that, just pointing out the talent that Lorenzo has, just like Carlo; and those kind of "pranks" become natural since they're both italian. But please, since Lorenzo doesn't know me enough, I apologize to him because I realize that he mustn't know what I was talking about, just pointing out your natural talent and correctness.

To the others that know me already..... You should know better :langue: :langue:

PS: For me Alien is not the equivalent to Cheater; I confess that sometimes I got a little suspicious about Lorenzo, but that's not what I understand of being an alien :top: :hello:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Jun 2012 - 8:37

Congrats to Tiago (Special for is championship), Lorenzo, Philippe and all the rest. That was a really amazing finish Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 12028

Quote :
No accusation or ofensive matters were intended when I said that, just pointing out the talent that Lorenzo has, just like Carlo; and those kind of "pranks" become natural since they're both italian.

LOL when I first took part in a race were Lorenzo also raced, it was some sort of "Deja Vu" Very Happy and I thought myself "OMG Carlo Pozzi can't race this year but he sent us his cousin. What do these italians get for meal? I want some of that! Laughing " But of course both Carlo and Lorenzo are exactly the kind of nice, clean and sportive guy that would never do such a childish thing as open a new profile to race disguised Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 390839 , so even if the admins had not confirmed it, I would never have doubted they are two different persons. And as I understand it because I also know Tiago already a bit, he just meant it jokingly, pointing out how fast both are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]   Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 8 - Riverside [Jun. 3rd]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next