Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]

Go down 
+18
Yves Plaçais
Yannick Lampure
Martin Audran
Jukka Närhi
Philippe Martinelli
Lorenzo Arisi
Gérard Ryon
Franck Mercurio
Greg Hunt
Steve Parker
Florkin Marc
David Cid
Gianluca Desposito
Carl Larrad
Patrick Marucco
Tiago Malafaya
Guillaume Siebert
Ben Paulet
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Peter Shexter
Club Driver
Peter Shexter

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-10-12

ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012 - 17:20

:top:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012 - 17:51

Patrick Marucco wrote:
Greg Goissen wrote:
ben tu as noté qu une fois de plus tu n apparais pas sur le hotplap ? scratch scratch

Ben n'apparait jamais par politesse et pour ne pas nous décourager Wink
lol!
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012 - 18:59

Server is launched. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Dussel
Experienced Driver
Alexandre Dussel

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012 - 19:37

Absent
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012 - 21:08

I'm quitting this champ, again my tyres went to red before the middle of the race, and on start of the 38th lap (my 38th lap) the car was uncontrollable, so I decided to end my race there..... Nothing against Alberto or anyone involved in the 934, but I hate to be a Guinea pig on this stuff, so my car is free from now on.

PS: Why do the admnis bother to do a race briefing......? It's equal to nothing, my race was over almost before it was started ( nothing with Patrick, you missed your start, it happens Wink ). Complete mayhem on 1st and 2nd turns....
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012 - 21:15

enorme lagg les 10 premiers tours , j espere que j ai gené personne , j etais dernier je suis remonté 3 eme , bravo a Martin et JP , grats Lorenzo .

desolé Marcus pour le petit contact .

Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012 - 21:18

Course de m.rde pour moi, resté scotché au départ, dans v1 je pars dans l'herbe pour éviter un contact avec Lorenzo, et dans v2, pneus sales et froids, je fait une figure et ruine probablement la course de plusieurs compétiteurs Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Sincèrement désolé!!!

Les 5 derniers tours ont été un enfer avec un spin par tour mini je pense :bangry: J'y perdrais la 4° place que j'avais réussis à récupérer au détriment de Gérard je crois. :doh:

Pas assez de training, trop joué a bf3, j'ai cru plusieurs fois au début que les flash c’était des lunette de sniper en train de me spotter drunken

Bravo devant, merci hso, et encore toutes mes excuses a tout ceux a qui j'ai ruiné la course.
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012 - 21:19

Pas grave Greg,
je me suis bien amusé,
mais ma voiture doit aller au garage, elle est pleine de bosses ! affraid
Merci Alberto pour le set du dernier moment, voiture stable et un peu plus rapide.
Félicitations au 13 premiers, et une pensée aux 15,16,17,18 19 ième !
(je pense être 14,mais pas sûr!)

Marcus, et après course :drink:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012 - 21:21

==> RESULTS <==

==> REPLAY <==
:frank:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012 - 21:21

Made a good start and had a great setup that gave me confidence and allowed me to brake for the 1st turn almost later than anybody. But missed the braking point when side to side with Patrick and hit the wall, losing my front wing. From then on, fighting with a car that understeered like a pig I still followed Frank and Philippe for a while until I made an error giving too much gas and spun, losing them. Was close to Peter sometimes, but he managed to open the gap always again.

Happy however as this has been one of the races where I have managed lapping cars best, I always found a good way to let them through, except with Ben. There was a moment I was not sure how many Capris where in this mod lol! as he kept passing and passing again and spinning and spinning again.

Apologizes to Florkin for the bump, as I braked much later than him in the 1st turn and couldn't avoid contact. My fault entirely, as I should have known that he was slower and had an earlier braking point Embarassed

Sorry to Tiago, when I tested the 934 I never had problems with tires, but probably that's because I'm much slower than you. Neither any of the betatesters ever said anything about that problem, so I simply had no idea about it ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 321163 That said, the wear rate is exactly the same as for the 935s, however since the tire has less grip and the car less aero downforce, it is possible that the tires are forced much more if driven aggresively.
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Ah oui,

pas mal les appels de phares pour les dépassement, :top:
Cela aide

Marcus :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012 - 21:25

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Sorry to Tiago, when I tested the 934 I never had problems with tires, but probably that's because I'm much slower than you. Neither any of the betatesters ever said anything about that problem, so I simply had no idea about it ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 321163 That said, the wear rate is exactly the same as for the 935s, however since the tire has less grip and the car less aero downforce, it is possible that the tires are forced much more if driven aggresively.

As I said, nothing against you or anyone involved... But it has a terrible flaw. I'll leave it free. I think it was the only 911 left. M1 procar champ again Wink
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012 - 23:51

My tires where knackered after 5 laps :D

I knew this race would be full of incidents i hit a few people and i got hit from behind 3 times
but thats racing ....
I Had my usual battle with my friend Phillipe it was great fun but it was always going to be
who made the least number of mistakes ....... And i had my share of luck in this race for a change ...

Sorry for bumping you Phillipe but it was unavoidable as you braked hard to miss a spinning 935
i did slow down later for you to catch up ....

There where also nice moments with Frank and Tiago but this track really killed my tyres very early on ....

Im so happy to have got 2 more points in the DRM Cup and i have moved up to 4th in DRT ....
I Also got a podium in the gp4 class battle .... My 1st one this year :banane:

A Super race congrats to another impressive victory for Martin and Lorenzo ,,, well done all finishers
and thanks for the fight Phillipe until next time ..... :drink:

Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Gianluca Desposito
Racing Legend
Gianluca Desposito

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012 - 9:07

I was happy to finish the race, not bad for me, but alaways too distant from the rest of the race. Good things anyway. :flag: :top:
Congrats to Martin and Lorenzo for the win places! :champ:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012 - 11:53

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
There was a moment I was not sure how many Capris where in this mod lol! as he kept passing and passing again and spinning and spinning again.
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012 - 13:53

Excellente soirée, cette BMW GR5 c'est du bonheur en barre à piloter Very Happy

Malgré le fait que j'etais le plus lent du plateau en Vmax (appui sur 2) je me suis amusé comme un petit fou

C'est le seul championnat ou je double donc j'en profite cheers
Pas trop mal qualifié, dernier des GR5 mais juste devant Lorenzo et sa GR4
Je prends le moins mauvais depart depuis le debut de ce championnat, bien aidé par la poussette de Tiago Wink
Je ne perds pas trop de places et apres avoir redoubler quelques GR4 je me retrouve assez rapidement dans le top 10

J'assiste alors autour de moi à un festival de pirouettes des Porsche GR5 de Greg et surtout Yves Laughing
Elles ne doivent pas simples à piloter celles là scratch

Course reguliere et sans probleme malgré le gros traffic en piste, impossible de revenir sur Lorenzo, même sur 3 roues il serait encore plus vite que moi

Je termine à le 7eme place au général

Bravo à Martin et Lorenzo qui dominent vraiment leurs championnats respectifs :top:

Bravo egalement à tous les finisseurs, ce n'etait pas vraiment simple à terminer sur ce circuit tres piegeux :top:

Merci aux organisateurs :hello:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012 - 14:41

qu est ce que je t avais dit Pat hier :antoine: Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012 - 14:42

I fail to understand how having to back off towards the end to make the tires last instead of pushing ten tenths all the way to the checkers automatically counts as a bug or a flaw but what do I know Smile

I would've liked to do the race but I sort of forgot about it and didn't practise at all before the race. Couldn't find a proper setup and thought I might be too much of a liability out there so I chose to skip it.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012 - 15:23

Quote :
Bravo à Martin et Lorenzo qui dominent vraiment leurs championnats respectifs ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 652294

Yes, they should have gotten the aspirated Gr.5 M1s ... and I bet they still would be battling for 1st place Shocked ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 59904
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012 - 15:33

Greg Goissen wrote:

Tu as été vraiment chanceux quand tu as heurté la pile de pneus
J'ai bien cru que tu ne repartirais pas
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012 - 16:12

Patrick Marucco wrote:
Greg Goissen wrote:

parce que j ai heurté des pneus moi ? :hum: :hum:
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012 - 16:17

Greg Goissen wrote:
Patrick Marucco wrote:
Greg Goissen wrote:

parce que j ai heurté des pneus moi ? :hum: :hum:

J'ai peut-être du confondre avec une autre Porsche
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012 - 16:21

non non mais c est possible , avec tous les laggs qui me sont arrivés , je me suis retrouvé dans plusieurs situations sans comprendre vraiment ce qui c etait passé , je sais que entre le 15 et 20 eme tour j ai eu un truc qui a fait que ma voiture ne tirait plus droit et mon volant etait tordu , ca doit surement etre ca
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012 - 16:23

Comme course animée je ferai difficilement mieux je crois... Laughing

D'ailleurs je termine en tête des incidents de course sur les résultats (25)... pour une fois je suis en tête sur un tableau :D

Tous les incidents n'étaient pas de mon fait et aucun ne fut fatal non plus.

Cela a "bastoné" avec Frank au début et Tiago au milieu, et avec Carl toute la course ou presque... C'était passionnant mais aussi un peu stréssant quand la bagarre s'interrompait pour laisser passer les Gr5, c'est à dire à cinq reprises au cours de la course.

C'était très amusant quand-même et je te remercie aussi Carl, c'est un vrai plaisir de te croiser en piste et ces derniers temps c'est souvent et c'est très cool :top:

Bravo à Martin et Lorenzo pour leur victoire et à tous les pilotes présents :top:

A la prochaine Wink

Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012 - 18:19

Philippe Martinelli wrote:

C'était très amusant quand-même et je te remercie aussi Carl, c'est un vrai plaisir de te croiser en piste et ces derniers temps c'est souvent et c'est très cool :top:

I Always look forward to are race always very cool and fare :drink:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]   ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROUND 5 - AvD Flugplatz-Rennen [Apr 11th]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next