Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]

Go down 
+26
Philippe Martinelli
finally gone :)
Florkin Marc
Franck Tripey
Guillaume Siebert
Gérard Ryon
Alexandre Dussel
Jason White
Laurent Binet
Martin Audran
Vadim Sadoshenko
Patrick Marucco
David Cid
Ricardo Magno
Jean-louis Petillot
Vincent Beretta
Steve Parker
Yannick Lampure
Carl Larrad
Frank Verplanken
Diego Dário
Alberto Ibañez
Alessio Campigotto
Ben Paulet
Osni Kniess
Antoine de Mautor
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Mar 2012 - 23:03

Jason White wrote:
BTW, what happened to Vincent? Question

Vincent Beretta wrote:
Des heures de réinstallation pour être là ce soir et finalement, au moment du départ, je me retrouve face au message d'alerte du pare-feu et là, dans la panique, je clique sur "maintenir le blocage" :doh:
quel c.. !!!
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Mar 2012 - 23:04

Alessio Campigotto wrote:
Jason White wrote:

Vincent Beretta wrote:
Des heures de réinstallation pour être là ce soir et finalement, au moment du départ, je me retrouve face au message d'alerte du pare-feu et là, dans la panique, je clique sur "maintenir le blocage" :doh:
quel c.. !!!

That's such a drag.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Mar 2012 - 23:05

Jason White wrote:

His firewall Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Dussel
Experienced Driver
Alexandre Dussel

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Mar 2012 - 23:39

Laurent Binet wrote:
je soupçonne un choc entre alexandre et jp non ?

On va dire ca mais initier par un 3ème laron qui lui s'en sort bien... No comment

Déso JP mais j'ai rien pu faire pour tesquiver suite au depassement plus que limite de tu c qui, je suis contraint de braquer a droite comme un porc et le tallu me renvoi sur toi, bon finalement on perd pas tant que ca, un moindre mal...
Back to top Go down
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 0:10

Avec nos Porsche bien survireuses ca aurait été difficile d'éviter le spin. Comme toi j'étais un peu plus chiffonné par l'action juste avant.
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 0:14

vous auriez pu faire ça un tour plus tôt hein, ça m'aurait permis de gagner deux places Smile
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 0:59

An extremly surprising race for me.

I came over there with no training, I just loaded my nurb's setup and did some lap in qualy which gave me the 3th place on the grid. The fact is that I know well zandvoort, tahnks to GPL, but I was surprised.

Vincent had a problem before the start :doh: I kept the second place after the start, and then began a nice fight with Lorenzo :top: Very clean (except a little bump from me in a hairpin, but I think I did no damage to your car, sorry anyway Embarassed).
I overtook him on the first turn of the 6th lap, and managed to build (very slowly) a little gap.
I was quite confident, but then began the Corvette's driver's nightmare... tyres Twisted Evil I had to pit on the 18th lap to change it. I was a bit angry to see that they left so fast.

So I was angry until the end of the race, finished in 2nde place behind Antoine.

:bangry: Sad ....

But I remembered that I came without training so I can't complain with this kind of result :aie:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Ricardo Magno
Club Driver
Ricardo Magno

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 1:28

JP,
I do not find necessary to push any other driver to gain a position in the race.
I'm disappointed about what happened, as I don't like to be involved in any kind of incident. I was carrying more speed than you and was able to put my car side by side with yours. I had the turn on my side so I didn't backed off the throttle. I'm sorry about the slight contact.

Nevertheless I would like to ask to Antoine or any other admin to check this incident on the last lap. I would like to know how you judge this situation.

Looking back at the race, I started in 13th position, after a poor qualifying session. I knew that tyres would be key in this race, so I just went my way without pushing to much.

I lost two positions in the first few laps, to Osni and Philippe, but soon started to settle my pace and to threaten Philippe's position. Great battle it was. Alex was always close behind and together we went up the order. Some great fights with Alex were thrilling as well. Eight laps from the end I had my left side tyres completely worn out and I was affraid the front tyre would blow at any moment. Fortunately it didn't and after loosing a position to Martin I was able to catch JP and finish 3rd. :flag:

See you in the next race! :top:
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 1:39

Oh no!!!! :doh:
I agree with the fellow racer. I have practiced a lot for this race, wasting time trying to get a good setup to finish the race.
I just don't understand Gérard Ryon.
I posted the video of the race here untill the crash at lap 3.
I would really like to know you fellow racers opinion on this.
I mean, in racing shit happens but this... This is no way to race mr Gérard. :papy:
If this was in real life I would be dead now :grrr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC1trXHwXk4

What now???
Please comment!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 2:35

I Know Gerard is a gentlemen driver and he would never knowingly cause an accident like this
If he could turn back the clock he probably would have waited
I think you where just very unlucky his car was in a dangerous position and in a split second
he just made a bad choice .....

We all do things we regret later thats just simracing Wink

It would not happen again :papy:
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 4:18

:papy: Each virtual racer should behave on the road as if he really did put their lives in danger :papy:!
Back to top Go down
Jean-louis Petillot
Pro Driver
Jean-louis Petillot

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 7:45

course en solitaire pour moi la majeure partie de la course
je fait juste une erreur , et je crève la roue avant
obligé de réparer alors que j'avais une stratégie pour ne pas pitter
je perds 70 s mais fini quand même dans les 10

en tous cas quel plaisir de piloter cette Porsche sur ce circuit de Zandvoort
40 tours en glisse et en dérive , un régal !!!

lonely race for me most of the race
I just made ​​a mistake, and I pop the front wheel
obliged to repair when I was a strategy for not pitter
I lose 70 seconds but still finished in 10

In any case, what a pleasure to drive this Porsche on the circuit of Zandvoort
40 slides and rides drift, great !!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.corsicaracing.fr
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 8:23

well im not gerard's attorney but i think you go hard on him. To me it looks like he's trying to get out of the way as he is stucked in the middle of the corner. he should have waited for sure but im pretty sure he was not trying to get back on the track to race again.

as for the incident involving jp and ricardo, watching the replay, it seems jp's car was waving losing speed and ricardo saw an opportunity and went for it, he was on his line but finally they touched and jp ends up in the grass.

my2cents, but only admins will tell the migthy truth Smile
Back to top Go down
Jean-François Bovy
Pro Driver
Jean-François Bovy

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 9:18

hé bien, j'ai raté celle-ci et je pense qu'on peut me compter absent pour la plupart des suivantes désolé et snif pale pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.lbgpl.be
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 9:26

Bad race for me,managed to get up into 3rd,then had puncture and had to pit,which dropped me to 14th,was working my way back into the race,when i spun and ended up facing wrong way with broken steering,then 3 cars came round corner and i could not get out of way quick enough,plus narrow track is hard to get car turned round.my apologies to whoever hit me,hope it did not ruin your race. :doh: grats to Antoine :drink:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 9:29

Quote :
Bad race for me,managed to get up into 3rd,then had puncture and had to pit,which dropped me to 14th,

I knew I should have let you through and wait for your self-destruction Laughing but it was so fun to battle with you in a superior car Twisted Evil

Next time I'll be wiser Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 822172
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 9:34

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Quote :
Bad race for me,managed to get up into 3rd,then had puncture and had to pit,which dropped me to 14th,

I knew I should have let you through and wait for your self-destruction Laughing but it was so fun to battle with you in a superior car Twisted Evil

Next time I'll be wiser Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 822172

I Went inside you m8,but left you plenty of room,you went off yourself,i kept tight inside so was no problem
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 9:39

David Guimarães wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC1trXHwXk4

What now???
Please comment!

David you should use the server replay we provide for a video like this, the cars far from you on the track are all over the place (like the Corvettes at 27s). I'd also suggest to turn off the special effects to avoid all the smoke the tires create in this mod.

Last edited by Guillaume Siebert on Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 10:04; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 9:48

I knew you were going to get through there, you were faster and had the good line. With the limited vision to sides and rear in the sim I could never be sure exactly where you were and how much I could close to the apex, and my priority was not to ruin your race. Please don't understand my comments as a blame of any kind, it was only my lack of ability what made me go out, but my policy is always to go out myself rather than risking harming someone else, specially if he is faster and overtaking cleanly Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 652294

It was good fund holding with an experienced racer for a while, even if only due to my superior engine in the straights. Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 788525
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 9:50

Laurent Binet wrote:
well im not gerard's attorney but i think you go hard on him. To me it looks like he's trying to get out of the way as he is stucked in the middle of the corner. he should have waited for sure but im pretty sure he was not trying to get back on the track to race again.

Its Gerard's fault, 100%. He wasnt even on the racing line so no need to get of out the way. In that case you should ALWAYS wait to the whole field to go by before moving, especially in the early laps. A possible option is to get off the track by the outside, so that you never cross the racing line.

Anyway this is something we keep repeating, but it keeps happening, so I guess people will never understand ...
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 10:16

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
I knew you were going to get through there, you were faster and had the good line. With the limited vision to sides and rear in the sim I could never be sure exactly where you were and how much I could close to the apex, and my priority was not to ruin your race. Please don't understand my comments as a blame of any kind, it was only my lack of ability what made me go out, but my policy is always to go out myself rather than risking harming someone else, specially if he is faster and overtaking cleanly Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 652294

It was good fund holding with an experienced racer for a while, even if only due to my superior engine in the straights. Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 788525

Np m8,but my advice is hold your line and continue,in this case you went wide to early and left me huge gap,if you had turned in normal line i would have backed off a bit,so hold your own line next time,and dont worry about me :D its always up to person behind to get through safely m8,just my advice :drink:

here is small vid Alberto,here you can see what i mean,and i know you are a clean racer,im just pointing out dont ruin your own race over something that is up to driver behind to pass safely :top: i was enjoying racing with you so close as well. :clap:

Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 10:23

Your right I missed my turn-in point in that fast section while glancing at the mirrors expecting your move Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 529837

Some day I will have triple screen monitors and be able to drive like in a real car Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 613582 ... it feels awful to drive "boxed" in a small monitor and unable to glance around.
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 11:22

Laurent Binet wrote:

as for the incident involving jp and ricardo, watching the replay, it seems jp's car was waving losing speed and ricardo saw an opportunity and went for it, he was on his line but finally they touched and jp ends up in the grass.

my2cents, but only admins will tell the migthy truth Smile

Ok, do you ever heard of reverse gear?... Gérards car was pointing at me so he had to see me.
I joined this league because I was looking for some gentlemans racing.
So I dont understand how is this even deffendable...
This spoils all the fun. I was going easy trying to keep my plan of saving the tyres and fuel to the end. This move was arcade racing. Not happy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 11:36

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Laurent Binet wrote:

Its Gerard's fault, 100%. He wasnt even on the racing line so no need to get of out the way. In that case you should ALWAYS wait to the whole field to go by before moving, especially in the early laps. A possible option is to get off the track by the outside, so that you never cross the racing line.

Anyway this is something we keep repeating, but it keeps happening, so I guess people will never understand ...

im not saying he's not responsible, im saying it's not worth burning him on a public place Smile For sure, he should have stayed where he was so the cars coming in could chose either to go on the right or the left but in the rush you sometimes take bad decisions. It's easy to say while watching the replay, maybe harder when you are in the car thinking someone will not be able to avoid you.
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 11:52

David Guimarães wrote:

Ok, do you ever heard of reverse gear?... Gérards car was pointing at me so he had to see me.
I joined this league because I was looking for some gentlemans racing.
So I dont understand how is this even deffendable...
This spoils all the fun. I was going easy trying to keep my plan of saving the tyres and fuel to the end. This move was arcade racing. Not happy.

Just notice that it's Laurent's mind, and he's not an admin here Wink

What Guillaume said is what we (admin) think of what happened.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next