Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]

Go down 
+10
Frank Verplanken
Guillaume Siebert
Mickael Forestier
Antoine de Mautor
Alberto Ibañez
Carlo Pozzi
Carl Larrad
Greg Hunt
Vincent Das
Ben Paulet
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011 - 17:22

Andrej Batic wrote:
Greg Goissen wrote:
Andrej Batic wrote:
I closed every door and sacrificed mid turn speed to have the best traction out of the corner. Greg was glued to my back but he couldn't make a move. Thanks Greg I loved the fight.

not so gentleman driver attitud this andrej ( 1 time yes all time it s so so ) :frank: , do not forget that I've overtook you in the penultimate lap but I've return ​​your second place in the last lap because you had slowed down during one of my sliding Wink so it was awesane battle together and i liked it :top: :third: :third:

True, but you overtook me with a little bump and pushed me off the line. But who knows where do you draw the line, sometimes it's on purpose sometimes shit just happens ... it's ... it's.... racing!!!

I didn't care about position I just wanted the dogfight!!!! And hat off to you for the fun :hello:

true too, but it was after 5 times where you had closed me door so I was forced to impose me a little bit manly , dont worry mate it was just a small advice , you wanted dogfight so you had :cowboy2: :frank:
Back to top Go down
Andrej Batic
Club Driver

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-11-22

Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011 - 17:25

hahahaha I know the feeling Smile

Damn Corvettes!!!!! :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:
Back to top Go down

Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4