Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 5 - Jarama

Go down 
+25
Vincent Beretta
finally gone :)
Carl Larrad
Pierre Labédan
Tiago Malafaya
Jean-François Bovy
Ricardo Magno
Adam Svoboda
Philippe Martinelli
Yves Plaçais
Jan Verschueren
Mario Gassner
Antoine de Mautor
Kimmo Kononen
Vincent Rieux
Frank Verplanken
Jean-louis Petillot
Abat Hernaez
Laurent Duconge
Greg Hunt
Steve Parker
Carlo Pozzi
Roman Koranda
Ludovic Tiengou
Guillaume Siebert
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ricardo Magno
Club Driver
Ricardo Magno

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 17:33

Hello,
unfortunately I won't be able to race tonight. Sad

If someone wants to take the Alfa, you are welcome.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Kimmo Kononen
Experienced Driver
Kimmo Kononen

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 17:50

Guillaume Siebert Arrows Cosworth 1:14,860

Guillaume Siebert Arrows Cosworth Qualifying 1:15,993 08-avr.-2010 9:40 PM

Same car, same driver, one year later and 1.133 seconds quicker. Not bad Smile

See you all in a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 18:02

Actually my qualifying time last year was 1'15"3 Smile
But I remember having spent more than 1 hour last year to reach that time while it took me 6 runs with absolutely no training before to get the pole this year. scratch
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 18:02

last year 4 Guillaume Siebert Arrows Cosworth 1:15,332

this year : Guillaume Siebert Arrows Cosworth 1:14,860 affraid affraid affraid :clap: :clap: :clap:

and me last year ( my first participation simracong and f1 79 too ) Gregoire Goissen ( lotus) 01:21.120

this year 2 Gregoire Goissen Marlboro Team McLaren Cosworth 1:15,019
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 19:14

I'll be driving the #5 Brabham tonight just to represent that lovely brand on the starting grid Cool
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Vincent Rieux
Experienced Driver
Vincent Rieux

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 20:27

Je me plante tout seul comme un grand dans le tour de chauffe en voulant un peu accélerer pour chauffer les pneus : dommage car je sentais bien la course... cette RS01 me rend fou scratch je l'aime bien mais elle me rend dingue... encore zolder à tirer et puis enfin une évolution cheers
Back to top Go down
Jean-louis Petillot
Pro Driver
Jean-louis Petillot

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 20:31

IL Y EN A ENCORE QUI PENSE QUE LA COURSE SE GAGNE AU PREMIER VIRAGE !!!!!

du grand n'importe quoi !!!

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

une semaine foutue en l'air
Back to top Go down
http://www.corsicaracing.fr
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 20:33

HORRIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: super départ en tete tranquille et putain de merde de " CONNECTION LOST" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Ca fait 2 fois avec Hockenheim l année derniere que j ai une connection lost lorsque je suis en tete de la course , j en ai plein le cul Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 20:41

Freeze => Crash => End.
Back to top Go down
Adam Svoboda
Club Driver
Adam Svoboda

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 20:44

Sorry Roman for the hit, It was absolutely unnecessary and risky manouvre at the start... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
I hope your car wasn't damaged so bad after that. Shame on me.

I had a blasting start again, but got penalty - I don't think I jumped the start, but probably I wasn't positioned properly, which is weird because normally rfactor tells that to me... tonight nothing.
Then the disaster continued because I wasn't sure if it's drive through or stop/go, spotter told me stop/go penalty, so I stopped however it was NOT... so mechanics started almost 2 mins work on my car affraid :grrr: End.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 20:52

Adam when you got a drive through you need to say your pitcrew you are going to serve it in the menu or nothing will happen if you go to your box.
Back to top Go down
Adam Svoboda
Club Driver
Adam Svoboda

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 21:07

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Adam when you got a drive through you need to say your pitcrew you are going to serve it in the menu or nothing will happen if you go to your box.

Thanks, maybe that's it, but I thought it's automatic "to serve the penalty"... Anyway I got this Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Drivethrough, which is, as I now know, drive through, so by stopping in the box I messed it up completely... The spotter plugin has confused me. :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 21:23

Désolé Guillaume,

je n'ai pas pu prendre le départ;car fête de famille qui s'est prolongée :drink:

Marc Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Abat Hernaez
Experienced Driver
Abat Hernaez

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 21:44

And the bad luck continues, after Long Beach´s minimize to desktop, i suffer a Nvidia graphic lockup when i was running some 2 seconds after Phillipe Martinelli and thoroughly enjoying the race. This time it was at the start of the main straight and atleast i could continue, but it felt like i have had some LSD in my coffee :frank: Sadly that was the end of the race, i could only hope to finish because other cars produced lots of funky effects and smoke effects under braking were very dangerous and disturbing (and psychedelic)

It all ended on the 45th lap, just before the last turn, in the infamous kerb with a slope. Lost the car into the wall and after lenghty repairs the steering was still bent and staying on track was courting disaster.

Atleast this time i have enjoyed some lenghty track time, but it´s about time i have a non-DNF, computer-gremlin free race :grrr:
Back to top Go down
Jan Verschueren
Club Driver
Jan Verschueren

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 21:50

60+ laps with a bent, evil car. Continued even after it got silly, but forced to retire anyway. I'm off to get drunk. :drink:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 22:08

=> RESULTS <=
=> REPLAY <=
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 22:14

Jan Verschueren wrote:
60+ laps with a bent, evil car. Continued even after it got silly, but forced to retire anyway. I'm off to get drunk. :drink:

Sorry for the hit in the first laps. There was nothing I could do to move out of the way Neutral
Back to top Go down
Laurent Duconge
Club Driver
Laurent Duconge

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 22:15

Dsl Jean Louis c'est moi qui te touche au départ, même en essayant d'être prudent j'ai bloqué un poil la roue et petite glissade et je te touche derrière
sinçèrement désolé de t'avoir pourri ta première course avec la nouvelle williams, je sais que tu t'en faisais une joie d'enfin pouvoir te faire plaisir au volant d'une caisse qui fonctionne
Je te rendrai l'appareil au moment opportun dans l'une des prochaines courses soit sans crainte
ET encore desolé....... :/ :/
Back to top Go down
Kimmo Kononen
Experienced Driver
Kimmo Kononen

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 22:20

Vincent Rieux wrote:
Je me plante tout seul comme un grand dans le tour de chauffe en voulant un peu accélerer pour chauffer les pneus : dommage car je sentais bien la course... cette RS01 me rend fou scratch je l'aime bien mais elle me rend dingue... encore zolder à tirer et puis enfin une évolution cheers
I know exactly how you mean. It will be a laugh for you soon, and you might even miss the old RS01 because the way it keeps kicking you in the teeth.

The race tonight... I am so glad it is over, and I am glad Steve and I managed to score a few points for the team. It looked a bit distant pre-race, because he's got a knackered head and my neck is on fire. As a matter of fact, I think I am going downstairs to borrow the fire extinguisher and use it to put out the flames.
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 22:32

I was a bit lucky to finish in front this time :first:
First 10 laps: nice battles between me,Yves,Vincent,Gui and Frank :top: , with Greg trying to open a little gap in front
Rest of the race: After Greg,Gui and Frank pulled out, i was 10 secs in front, i kept that gap for the entire race, despite a spin in the middle part of the race which costed me some seconds and some slight damage to the rear of the car

See you at Zolder!!
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 22:52

OMG

Did i say i hate this track
I Take it back now
I Quite Like It ..... lol!

What a great race Started Near back i think i had 10 laps of practice if that .....
I used My setup from last year which i was not sure about ..
My main aim was really Just to finish the race i know this is a tricky track and very tiring and i
knew if i kept going i could maybe grab a point ........

But i really had to work hard for it i had a nice battle with Antoine early in the race
sorry Antoine if i got a bit close when i was on your tail lol!

Laurent kept a really nice pace with the Fitti ... Gave me a good fight and it was difficult to pass affraid

My Main fight was with J-FB it seems we meet again on the same peace of track a nice fight which saw us
exchange places several times , i missed a couple of gears which caused me to have a few close shaves ...

Once i eventually got passed Jean i could do nothing about Steve who was over 40 seconds in front and pulling away all the time , all i could do was try and maintain the gap between me and Jean it was a great race and i was rewarded with 6th Place .....

Congrats to Carlo :champ: who was untouchable in the Arrows ...
Well done to Vincent , Yves , The Ferrari Crew Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 F1-ferrari-f1-formula-1-formula-one-smiley-emoticon-000739-medium
and congrats to all finishers :drink:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 7:25

Incontestablement c'est mon meilleur GP depuis que j'ai commencé l'an dernier. Juste une petite faute dans les premiers tours, ensuite j'ai été constant jusqu'à la fin et j'ai beaucoup mieux géré l'usure des pneus que d'habitude. Probablement aussi une petite erreur de setup, j'avais pas assez d'ailerons et c'était compliqué dans les virages lents (Gui en a fait les frais au départ, sorry Gui)
Pendant toute la course, j'ai été en bagarre avec Yves. Aucun relachement possible pendant une heure et demie. J'en redemande.
Bravo à ceux qui ont fini, c'était pas facile et bravo à Carlo :top:
Vivement la prochaine. :top:
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 9:26

It was pretty fun the time it lasted! Started dead last as I didn't qualify, and I was desperatly slow despite my efforts to find a good setup during qualy... :smil20:

Managed to gain a lot of positions during the first few laps without really meaning to, and was 11th with a good challenge on my hands, but I spun in the last turn, allowing Carl through :jp: From then on it was survival, I was battling with Philippe and Abat, managed to overtake them, spun again, overtake them again, and eventually spun one last time in the last corner again, while the leaders were closing on me, so I decided to call it a day because my suspension was badly bent... 79 with no training is very difficult, especially on such a twisty track!! :aie:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 10:22

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Freeze => Crash => End.

Gui do you have MSN running at same time,because it used to crash my rfactor as well ?

race was a lonely one for me,had bad hangover,so i was taking it easy to finish the race drunken let Gui and Kimmo through as not to hold them up,then just kept laps consistent for survival Very Happy still few more points in bag for ferrari :D
Back to top Go down
Kimmo Kononen
Experienced Driver
Kimmo Kononen

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 11:18

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
... and eventually spun one last time in the last corner again, while the leaders were closing on me, so I decided to call it a day because my suspension was badly bent... 79 with no training is very difficult, especially on such a twisty track!! :aie:
I had a really good close up view of that. You were running on your own, Jan a few seconds back on you. I am about to lap you and you push so hard in corner exits, in the last corner you almost hit the wall on the inside, forcing you to dive into the pits at full speed. Nice save. When you come out, still at full blast you come out right next to me going into T1 so I almost lost it. Overtaking from the wrong side... Beginning of lap 21 for me if you like to have a look. Then you continue pushing and lose it in front of me yet again, going out of the hairpin, T5. I guess that's where you called it a day.
Twice you could have caused me plenty of grief, one lap down. All that happened was that you gave me a couple of very interesting moments. Smile A bit too interesting, you know how I mean? No harm done though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 5 - Jarama
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next