Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?

Go down 
+38
Fabrice Bouchasson
Victor Alcocer
Tony DAndrea
finally gone :)
Karel Marciniszyn
Jens Kraft
Paul Nadeau
David Jundt
Mike Becnel
Lukas Paur
Alessio Campigotto
David Cid
Alberto Ibañez
Ludovic Tiengou
Pierre Pfleger
Ben Paulet
Franck Mercurio
Andrej Batic
Olivier Philipps
François Besançon
Martin Audran
Steve Parker
Stephane Bordignon
Jean-François Bovy
Carl Larrad
Adam Svoboda
Tiago Malafaya
Jukka Närhi
Roman Koranda
Frank Verplanken
Guillaume Siebert
Abat Hernaez
Mickael Forestier
Christian Steu
Greg Hunt
Antoine de Mautor
Patrick Marucco
Ricardo Magno
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Logitech Momo Racing
Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
Logitech G25
Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 38 ]
Logitech G27
Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 21 ]
Fanatec GT2/GT3/Carrera + CSP pedals[hr]
Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Others (ECCI, VPP, Frex, BRD, CST...)
Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 87

AuthorMessage
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011 - 18:49

G27 pour moi :conduit:

Tiago,you can adjust G27 pedals,and they are further apart than G25 :top:
Back to top Go down
Stephane Bordignon
Club Driver

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011 - 13:44

For the Clubsports Pedals yes it's load cell for the brake and it's very good.

For the FBB brake I use the Clubsport on the USB port and the FFB doesn' work good on Rfactor. Too lately...
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011 - 16:42

G25 :hello:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Ricardo Magno
Club Driver
Ricardo Magno

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011 - 17:05

No doubt that Logitech rules around here!
Back to top Go down
François Besançon
Experienced Driver
François Besançon

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011 - 12:58

Alors, DFP avec kit FREX, Hshifter et pédalier FREX!
Back to top Go down
Stephane Bordignon
Club Driver

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011 - 13:04

Ouh tu m'intéresses François, dis moi pourrait tu préciser comment le systeme Frex se fixe du le volant. Je te demande çà car un gars qui a un système Sega arcade similaire à mon Happ cherche des précisions sur ce système. Si en plus tu pouvais mettre des photos se serait royal, car çà manque cruellement chez Frex. C'est surtout la liaison Frex-DFP qui nous intéresse...Merci d'avance.
Back to top Go down
François Besançon
Experienced Driver
François Besançon

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011 - 13:17

Le kit se monte en lieu et place du volant (il te faut acheter un volant de f3, par exemple), donc les palettes font parties du kit, ensuite tu as la possibilité de rajouter la boite et le pédalier. Très bon matériel, même si le H-shifter nécessite un peu d'entretien (réglages et remplacement de ressorts de rappel assez fragiles).
C'est pas vraiment donné, mais c'est du bon matériel.
Autrement, avec un G25, on peut aussi adabter le boitier "de vitesses", j'ai ça sur une autre install.
Back to top Go down
Olivier Philipps
Experienced Driver
Olivier Philipps

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011 - 21:43

G25 wheel, pedal and shifter Smile
Back to top Go down
Andrej Batic
Club Driver

Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011 - 13:29

I'm on Logitech DFGT.

Can't wait for Fanatec to get the Gt3 v2 wheel in stock. Sad
Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011 - 13:36

A voté g27!

900° heel & toe :conduit:
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011 - 13:44

Pad Playstation 2 avec adaptateur usb.

(sifflote et sors discrètement)
Back to top Go down
Pierre Pfleger
Pro Driver
Pierre Pfleger

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 11:19

Quoi ?? Ben tu roules avec un pad ??!! J'en reviens pas. Laughing C'est comme ça que tu vois la simu ? lol! En as tu installé un dans ta voiture pour remplacer le volant ? :D

Sinon G25 pour moi comme pour la plupart d'entre nous, et comme Gui, depuis qu'il est sorti. Et pas le moindre probleme jusque là ... :top: pourtant, je vous explique pas la poussière qu'il y a chez moi vu que je n'ai pas de bonne femme à domicile et que perso le ménage Rolling Eyes je ne le fais que quand il y a des champignons qui commencent à pousser. lol!
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 12:47

Ben est un petit rigolo, il me semble qu'il a un G25 lui aussi Smile
Par contre ça m'étonne que tu n'aies jamais eu de soucis avec le tiens en l'ayant acheté à sa sortie, tu n'utilises pas le shifter ? Le mien a commencé à déconner après 6 mois d'utilisation (et je suis pas le seul), depuis je suis aux palettes.
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 13:07

De mon coté mon G25 acheté dès sa sortir fonctionne bien...sauf pour la boite séquentielle qui m'a toujours posé des soucis en changeant des vitesses sans que je le touche ou qui passait deux vitesses au lieu d'une.
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 17:32

Jukka Maattanen wrote:
Tiago Malafaya wrote:
I also made a small modification on the gear lever to make it a little more firm
What did you do to it?

Wink
Back to top Go down
Pierre Pfleger
Pro Driver
Pierre Pfleger

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar 2011 - 11:59

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Par contre ça m'étonne que tu n'aies jamais eu de soucis avec le tiens en l'ayant acheté à sa sortie, tu n'utilises pas le shifter ? Le mien a commencé à déconner après 6 mois d'utilisation (et je suis pas le seul), depuis je suis aux palettes.

Effectivement, je n'utilise que très rarement le levier de vitesses et lorsque je le fais c'est uniquement en séquentiel. Je me suis toujours dit que je me servirais de la boite en H si un jour j'ai un Playseat avec le levier au meme endroit que dans une bagnole, car à coté du volant je ne trouve pas ça naturel.

Tu me rassures quant à Ben et à ma mémoire, car je me disais aussi qu'on avait meme discuté de reglages volant ensemble. Ben petit voyou Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar 2011 - 12:59

Pierre Pfleger wrote:
Guillaume Siebert wrote:

Effectivement, je n'utilise que très rarement le levier de vitesses et lorsque je le fais c'est uniquement en séquentiel. Je me suis toujours dit que je me servirais de la boite en H si un jour j'ai un Playseat avec le levier au meme endroit que dans une bagnole, car à coté du volant je ne trouve pas ça naturel.

Tu me rassures quant à Ben et à ma mémoire, car je me disais aussi qu'on avait meme discuté de reglages volant ensemble. Ben petit voyou Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Laughing

( Sifflote, sifflote son verre, puis sort en riant lol! )
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar 2011 - 21:36

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Jukka Maattanen wrote:
Tiago Malafaya wrote:
I also made a small modification on the gear lever to make it a little more firm
What did you do to it?

Wink
Thank you :top:
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011 - 11:09

Too lazy to search for reviews. Are Clubsport Pedals worth the money? I might think about upgrading.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011 - 18:49

I race with TSW 720 and Clubsport pedals.

@Jukka: Pedals are great, but in some time there will be a newer version not only improved, but also that can be positioned both on the floor or hanging upside down which is a big plus for me :top: I would wait a bit if I were you, and check the Fanatec web for updates. Look here, scroll down and you will see a picture of them to the left and the current model to the right: http://www.insidesimracing.tv/forums/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=3983&start=40
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011 - 19:19

Thanks for that piece of information, Alberto! I'll wait for the new pedals to be released and then will choose not to buy Rolling Eyes Razz

Another thing that's caught my eye is the new Thrustmaster shifter. I hope it actually is as good as it looks, looking forward to a review.
Back to top Go down
Stephane Bordignon
Club Driver

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Sep 2011 - 9:26

To clarify, the new pedals Elite will be not the top fanatec Pedal's.

Elite model : plastic base + potentiometers for the accelerator and the Clutch. No possibility to change the pedals position left right up down etc...

The top pedals are The Clubsport.

Three levels combo for Fanatec :

- Base : Porsche wheels

- Medium : Elite Wheels

- Top level : Clubsport wheels...

I use the clubsports between june 2009 and I'm very happy with them...
Back to top Go down
Andrej Batic
Club Driver

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011 - 23:22

:slurp:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011 - 15:01

@Jukka and all interested:

FANATEC already lists the new elite pedals and takes orders ... they look great and can be easily inverted, all or only some of them, plus extracted and mounted in a cockpit.

If I was in the market looking for pedals, I would buy those right now Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 652294

http://www.fanatec.de/webshop/new_eu/product_info.php?products_id=101&osCsid=9b8d26d48547ef5581dc943a0486b1dc
Back to top Go down
Andrej Batic
Club Driver

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011 - 15:59

The Clubsport pedals are still top of the line.

And now you can get the tuning kit for free.
http://www.911wheel.de/?q=node/6944

Damn PC accessories, every time you buy something there is something better coming out soon after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with?   Wheel & Pedals - What do you race with? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next